PDA

View Full Version : WTF, LAZER103 is changing format

PonyKiller87
08-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Not sure how many people listen to lazer but as far as Im concerned it was that last decent rock station that we had. Yeah the brew is pretty good but I really get tired of the same stuff all the time, and once and a while I want to hear some current stuff.

I noticed today right after Bob and Brian ended they were playin some wierd crap, I went to the web page which redirects to some page called "thehogiscoming" and has a countdown for tomorrow at 10am

"The Hog" I really hope there not serious? :loser

I think this just might push me over the edge to getting xm or just listening to mp3 or something :flipoff2:

Crawlin
08-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Definitely some bullshit. although i had been listening to WJJO more so than anything else(when i can get it).

GRM-REPR
08-15-2005, 11:37 AM
Lazer has sucked for eons! The Brew was ok for the first week, until they started to play the same garbage over and over! How many times do they think I want to hear My Sharona? The song sucked to begin with, yet they play it 50 times per week!

I just listen to c.d's and not the radio anymore.

What the hell would the Hog be? More crappy country? (My 2cents)

jbiscuit
08-15-2005, 11:38 AM
Milwaukee radio is terrible to begin with...so this should just push people to XM radio anyways. Its probably for the better

Prince Valiant
08-15-2005, 11:48 AM
heh...that's why I listen to talk radio :goof

Rocket Power
08-15-2005, 12:11 PM
I just turned it on and they were playing country. WTF?
That's what we needed was more country. :mad:
So the only things left close to newer rock are the "alternative" :gay 102.1 and the 80's Brew? How f***ing gay is that?

The brew is alright but I don't want to hear Eddie Money 10 times a day.

deciuss
08-15-2005, 12:22 PM
f country music

Al
08-15-2005, 12:23 PM
Another country station!?!

All right! Now I have three! 106.1, 102.9, and 92.5 (closer to west bend). I love country, but I need my rock too.

102.1 sucks, especially with LoveLine on at night. I want to hear music, not s***ty 15 year-old girls talk about their relationships with their uncles. And what the hell are the Cranberries doing on 102.1!?!

But what about Fish? ****, I'm going to miss that. Does anyone remember the prank call where he played "Jimmy" calling the adoption place?

If Milwaukee radio sucks, Chicago is worse. My sister has done some work with the local radio stations and ended up finding out that Milwaukee has a very broad radio variety.

Another thing to know is that rock is not very popular in Milwaukee county where the ratings are defined. The Journal did a poll about a year ago and found that only 5% of the people listened to the rock stations. In fact, 95.7 did better than both of them combined.

The number one station for Milwaukee county is V100. But once you expand to SE Wisconsin stations, FM106 is leagues above the rest.

USMARINE1108
08-15-2005, 12:24 PM
Madison's solid rock. 94.1 JJO. I love that station so much, that when I'm deplyed I have my family send me tapes from JJO. Keeps me current on what's going on in music. I always though Mill stations sucked.

CruxGNZ
08-15-2005, 12:28 PM
From what I've heard from someone on the inside, it's going to be a "what ever you want to hear" station. Country, disco, you name it.

94.1 is all I listen to after Bob & Brian, well, that is if I can get the damn station to come in. Why can't we have some cool stations like Chicago has?

Oh, yeah F country music! It sucks!

!M!

JC70SS
08-15-2005, 12:44 PM
GOOD! No more Metallica, Nirvana and AC/DC!! That music is old and sucks. :rolf

Country music= prozac addiction

PonyKiller87
08-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Yeah so far today they have played anything and everything, Ive heard some country, floyd, elton john.... but its all crap.

Just as long as they dont change bob and brian I will be ok. All other morning shows suck compared to them.

Im going to have to put up a big ass antena from my cubicle wall to get JJO

Rocket Power
08-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Well I think you can't be everything to all people. I want a rock station for when I feel like listening to rock. If I wanted to listen to Elton John or country I'd listen to a station that played that. If it's going to be alittle of everything I just won't bother turning it on because I am not going to wade through a bunch of crappy music I don't like to hear one song I do like. F 'em. I think most of their listenership will disappear after 10 am

Flight_740
08-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Ahh, lazer sucked anyway. Im into 102.1 but I hardly listen to that either. XM is where it's at.

Neal Steffek
08-15-2005, 01:20 PM
This is ****. I want Lazer :fire

T-Bag
08-15-2005, 01:21 PM
The hog is going to be playing everything. I heard some rap , hip hop, disco, techno and country today so far. Bob and Brian are syndicated so they will remain, I don't know about fish though. It's going to be a mix of every generation, every type of music, pretty much everything.

twicks69
08-15-2005, 01:27 PM
if they lose bob and brian and the crew...they will definitely lose me. Have listened to lazer 103 since the mid 80's.

T-Bag
08-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Bob and Brian are still going to be on in the morning. They are syndicated. Lazer sent out an email

"What if you could build a radio station from scratch? We bet you'd put on the most listened to morning show in Milwaukee, and you'd play a LOT of music. You probably wouldn't limit it to just a decade. Face it, there's a TON of great stuff to play from the 70's, 80s, 90's, right on up to today. Why not go Hog wild and play it all? Lots of songs every hour..in big, fat, juicy slabs of music...

Listen to 102.9 FM tomorrow morning at 10am, right after Bob and Brian, and you'll find out exactly what all the squealin's about!!!"

Teufelhunden
08-15-2005, 01:33 PM
The Hog? Times must be really hard at that station for such a drastic change.

I normally listen to Lazer, New Rock and KLH during work. As of today its New Rock and KLH only after 10am.

theavenger333
08-15-2005, 01:36 PM
so i didn't believe you guys.... i turn on the radio just now and i hear Britney Spears...... :wooo

Teufelhunden
08-15-2005, 01:37 PM
heh...that's why I listen to talk radio :goofI did until I started to scream at the radio...mostly at that wannabe Jeff Wagner:loser .

Knyghtmare
08-15-2005, 01:38 PM
This is a big sick joke. Its so not real. Lazer and the man that owns Lazer, who also owns WKLH, have so much money invested in the name, the crew, the most listened to morning show in the state, the brand new Rock Girls, the fact that they are the biggest (and pretty much only) rock station in the area, they have their own stage at Summer Fest, they have up coming concerts that they have sponsered yet, they also have a **** ton of those bumper stickers that I doubt they want to go to waste. So BS. :alcoholic

Teufelhunden
08-15-2005, 01:38 PM
so i didn't believe you guys.... i turn on the radio just now and i hear Britney Spears...... :wooo I heard something by Babyface I think earlier. OMG

T-Bag
08-15-2005, 01:42 PM
This is a big sick joke. Its so not real. Lazer and the man that owns Lazer, who also owns WKLH, have so much money invested in the name, the crew, the most listened to morning show in the state, the brand new Rock Girls, the fact that they are the biggest (and pretty much only) rock station in the area, they have their own stage at Summer Fest, they have up coming concerts that they have sponsered yet, they also have a **** ton of those bumper stickers that I doubt they want to go to waste. So BS. :alcoholic

I wouldn't count on it being BS. Lazer has been getting it's ass handed to it by most every other radio station, in ratings. Bob and Brian will remain as it's still the top rated morning show, it sounds like the whole crew is still aboard. Marilyn Mee is the program director and decides what's going on the station pretty much. It was about time for a change. It would have been better if they kept the name though.

Teufelhunden
08-15-2005, 01:43 PM
www.lazer103.com

www.thehogiscoming.com

Form Nov 2002:
Bob & Brian extend contract with WLZR

Bob Madden and Brian Nelson have agreed to a five-year contract extension with Lakefront Communications Inc. to serve as the morning show hosts on WLZR-FM (102.9), in Milwaukee, Lakefront said Wednesday.

The pair has served as host of the show for 15 years.

The agreement extends their show through 2008. The show is syndicated on WAPL-FM in Appleton, and Lakefront is seeking other syndication outlets for the show in Wisconsin.

Lakefront is a subsidiary of Saga Communications Inc., Grosse Pointe Farms, Mich. Saga also owns Milwaukee-area FM radio stations WKLH, WFMR and WJMR, and the AM station WXJY.

PonyKiller87
08-15-2005, 01:53 PM
If today were april 1st I would belive that its BS but its not.

So anyone else guessing that this will be the main topic on the one question line tomorrow?

I can really see bob and brian making fun of this too because its a huge load of corporate bs. A bunch of old guys that dont know anything about what people want decided that this would be a good idea. I wonder if they will beable to go back to Lazer when the realize that it was stupid idea?

Yooformula
08-15-2005, 02:03 PM
The station is doing whats called "Stunting" where they play everything for a period of time to draw attention before they release their final format. Lazer just hired a new program director from Boston who is supposed to be a phenom with rock music and will turn Lazer around. Lazer might move to a different channel but it will have mostly the same format possibly better choices in music and they might be brining in a REAL classic rock station.

my bartender works for a radio station but I cant say which one.

Rocket Power
08-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Noooo not classic rock. I can't take anymore Led Zep, floyd, or The Who :rolf

theavenger333
08-15-2005, 02:18 PM
gay

animal
08-15-2005, 02:38 PM
This is amusing. One can only hope they'll dump zaban in the morning, then I actually might listen to that station on my way to work. That guy is such a fvcktard.

Ricky Bobby
08-15-2005, 02:52 PM
i also have a friend that works for lazer and it should be back according to her when they decide whic direction they are goin

wikked
08-15-2005, 02:52 PM
heh, i could care less what they play after B&B...'cos before the switch it was 90% 80's shìt that I've heard for the last 20yrs. :durr

Unless they start playing music that's come out in the last 5yrs, I'll never start listening to it either.

*prays for JJO-like switch after Hog b.s.*

Syclone0044
08-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Piping my own music into the car stereo via adapter is about all I can tolerate for the past 2-3 years..

Although 94.1 WJJO and 95.1 "WILL ROCK... **THE** Rock Station!!" are pretty good, when I get them..

u_say_go
08-15-2005, 04:02 PM
I've got a rental car today, and tuned in 102.9 and heard some lovey dovey schit you normally hear on v100....the next song was "boy named sue" by johnny cash, I look at the stereo, 102.9, I was confused as hell. WHy are they changing? and youre right, who gives a rip whats on after B&B!

Syclone0044
08-15-2005, 04:25 PM
The Business Journal of Milwaukee - 3:58 PM CDT Monday
'Lazer' to shift on-air sound to 'The Hog'

http://milwaukee.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2005/08/15/daily4.html

Teufelhunden
08-15-2005, 04:30 PM
"Not surviving the format adjustment are longtime midday host Marylin Mee..." :)

animal
08-15-2005, 04:35 PM
" Marylin Mee..." :)

aka b!tch. :)

nismodave
08-15-2005, 04:38 PM
I havent listened to 103 in years.......I turn on Bob and Brian for a few Minutes once on a while in the mornings......But they are soooo NOT FUNNY I turn it off........Those 2 are as gay as AIDS.

They could dump the whole station for all I care. :chair:

davidrab
08-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Not that I think B&B care about the music format, but maybe we'll hear them try
and get out of their contract, kinda like Steve and Garry did MANY moons ago.

BTW, I mainly listen to XM for music (and some talk when I'm not listening to
TMJ), but XM is getting on my nerves lately.

Dave

T-Bag
08-15-2005, 05:16 PM
So they ARE getting rid of fish. Now i'm pissed. No one can replace him.

ScottyB14
08-15-2005, 05:36 PM
i listen to bob and brian for a while then i heard Bob and Tom not that is a funny A$$ show, same with johnny danger and Greg bear on WJJO thats also funny as he!! but thats sucks about lazer are they still gonna have rock concerts or did they stop that to if so thats bulls#!*, then that station can go to he11 for all i care. :flipoff2:

USMARINE1108
08-15-2005, 05:45 PM
Anyone ever see the movie Airheads!?

Anakonda69
08-15-2005, 06:03 PM
they played glenn campbell rhinestone cowboy earlier....thats some **** right there...

Brian98GTP
08-15-2005, 08:07 PM
So they ARE getting rid of fish. Now i'm pissed. No one can replace him.

NOOO!!!

Fish was the SH!T !!!

Now I'll have think of a new quote for my signature.... :chair:

Where did you hear/read that he was gone?!!?

STEALTHZR2
08-15-2005, 08:36 PM
I turned on Lazer 103 and I thought my radio was broken or something. This sucks balls for what they are doing. :flipoff2:

u_say_go
08-15-2005, 08:46 PM
aka b!tch. :)

RIGHT!?! could she be any more annoying? Old barstool bimbo! Still livin' in the TA Vern's days.

Daytonapacecar959
08-15-2005, 09:03 PM
DAMN,i'll going to miss Fish. :fire

Cryptic
08-15-2005, 09:13 PM
This is amusing. One can only hope they'll dump zaban in the morning, then I actually might listen to that station on my way to work. That guy is such a fvcktard.

right on! I'm so glad someone else thinks so. I hope the new whatever is better than the old. I dont mind hearing some old stuff mixed in with the new.

nothing beats wipod anyway.

fastsihb
08-15-2005, 09:36 PM
The station is doing whats called "Stunting" where they play everything for a period of time to draw attention before they release their final format. Lazer just hired a new program director from Boston who is supposed to be a phenom with rock music and will turn Lazer around. Lazer might move to a different channel but it will have mostly the same format possibly better choices in music and they might be brining in a REAL classic rock station.

my bartender works for a radio station but I cant say which one.
did somebody say STUNTING?!?!

http://www.tapercities.com/Phishpond/pernads/Icy_Hot_Stuntaz%20copy.gif

70 cutlass 442
08-16-2005, 12:17 AM
what about the rock girls?

Rocket Power
08-16-2005, 12:21 AM
Who is the retard that picked the name "The Hog"
Hmmm how long before the first harley giveaway :gay

70 cutlass 442
08-16-2005, 12:29 AM
right after they giveaway some kenny chesney tickets and a set of 22" daytons.

tsibred
08-16-2005, 01:48 AM
The downside is for every one person who punches their dash in anger over hearing britney spears, there are 4 girls in their mom's car turning it up. For every 1 person that gets pissed over rhinestone cowboy, there 5 burnouts geeking out over it. Just wait till you hear some one request Kenny G, because they will.

97z2801ss
08-16-2005, 02:48 AM
Polkamusic and Vanilla Ice tonite, Mom will be pissed if bob n brian are gone she listens to em every mornin

TurboAWD2.0
08-16-2005, 03:37 AM
I havent listened to 103 in years.......I turn on Bob and Brian for a few Minutes once on a while in the mornings......But they are soooo NOT FUNNY I turn it off........Those 2 are as gay as AIDS.

They could dump the whole station for all I care. :chair:

Agreed.

Besides, you guys are too old. 102.1 plays much better music ;)

I like JJO, but usually all i get is static and 2 stations at once.

wikked
08-16-2005, 06:06 AM
I can't believe that one article said that the name "Lazer103" has been antiquated, that's why they changed it...
That's like saying "yea...this Ford name is too old, we need to change it" :confused
It's not like the name had anything that said 'rock only' in it, :gay

Teufelhunden
08-16-2005, 06:22 AM
did somebody say STUNTING?!?!

http://www.tapercities.com/Phishpond/pernads/Icy_Hot_Stuntaz%20copy.gif

For the record, I laughed Josh. :)

twicks69
08-16-2005, 06:41 AM

Unfortunately, last night I heard a couple country songs, followed by elton john. I tried, but there was just no way in hell that I could even listen to the songs for more than five seconds before trying to get 94.1 WJJO in my van coming back from Chicago. The broken, fuzzy signal was better than the music selection that I heard.

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: Corporate Pigs.

u_say_go
08-16-2005, 07:26 AM
Icy Hot Stuntaz!? :rolf that pic is priceless!!!! one of my arms is bigger than all 6 of theirs! they look like the little ricer twerps on hwy 100 I usually see.

animal
08-16-2005, 07:45 AM
Heh, the guy on the right looks like a guy that used to be at paintball sams every weekend... only more gay.

ponyride00
08-16-2005, 08:05 AM
Agreed.

Besides, you guys are too old. 102.1 plays much better music ;)

I like JJO, but usually all i get is static and 2 stations at once.

No more Lazer. :banana I dont know, some times it was ok when they slipped somone else in between Metallica. I started to hate the band and the station for playing to much of that ****. It was like the DJ(besides Fish)was thinking Nickelback, or Metallica, or maybe Ill throw some Ozzy in. :gay

Teufelhunden
08-16-2005, 08:48 AM
If I never hear Candlebox again that would be great. I agree on the Metallica, way too much also.

Kenny Wayne Shepherd's "Blue On Black" is another song played to death on WLZR. :punch:

PonyKiller87
08-16-2005, 09:30 AM
Most of the time when the same songs were played over and over it was Marylin Mee, she always played the same stuff over and over. The only DJ worse than her is that retard Bob Onan that fills in when someones on vaction or on weekends.

sjava
08-16-2005, 09:56 AM
the progamming on Lozer has sucked for years now. I know their old PD, Keith and he and I used to argue all the time about what they played. They use polls to decide what to play. The problem there is that the damn polls are created and gathered from college towns (which MKE ain't) and from the East and West coasts (which we don't care about).
I'll be glad to see them go, it just validates my opinion even further that 95% of the music being generated nowdays is pure **** from the record companies trying to make a fast buck. Gimme my mp3's and XM anyday.
Don't even get me started on the quality of the DJ's for Lozer.. Ms Mee is a fawning sycophant to every band that comes through the door.. she's like the Milwaukee's own version of Rikki Rachtmann (for those of you who remember the old MTV Headbanger's Ball)

MoreTorque
08-16-2005, 10:01 AM
Well the site is up... looks like it will indeed be another version of the Brew. :(

PonyKiller87
08-16-2005, 10:01 AM
Ok the new web page came up and even if the new format sucks at least they did one good thing. You can now listen to the station over the net, which means even when Im not in the milwaukee area I can still get bob and brian in the morning.

MoreTorque
08-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Bob and Brian just admitted they hated the music played by Lazer too :goof

Korndogg
08-16-2005, 10:19 AM
haha yeah that was good.

I like the choice of their first song so far :headbang

mongoose
08-16-2005, 10:29 AM
Turned it 5 minutes ago (usually listen internet radio at work - no commercials). First was Ted Nugent, now Scorpions. Yeah, alot like the Brew, but 'harder'.

Re Marilyn Mee: Saw her a few weeks ago. Damn. Rode hard, put away wet. Nasty. Looking at her from the side, she's about this thin
__________________________________________________ _________________________
between her chin and her toes. No tits, no ass. She was weraing low-rise jeans and a short T. Dudes, she's got back fat hanging over her belt!! :eek:

Pearl Jam just ended and now it's Cheap Trick. How is the new format really any different? :confused

92lxcoupe
08-16-2005, 11:02 AM
Pretty much everything about Lazer sucked, including Bob and Brian and Fish. Unfortunately, they went the wrong way in fixing the problem. I took Lazer off my presets last night.

Syclone0044
08-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Kenny Wayne Shepherd's "Blue On Black" is another song played to death on WLZR. :punch: You got it, bro!! That ain't even that great of a song in the first place, kind of a ho-hum track.. :sleep

Most of the time when the same songs were played over and over it was Marylin Mee, she always played the same stuff over and over. LOL I agree 100%.

I'll be glad to see them go, it just validates my opinion even further that 95% of the music being generated nowdays is pure **** from the record companies trying to make a fast buck. You said it!!! I think ever since the "fabricated bands" like NSync, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears etc., the record companies realized it was easier, quicker, and more profitable to just come up with some crap that will appeal to the extremely short attention span of your average teen and college aged idiots, as opposed to finding bands who possess actual musical talent and the skill necessary to create quality music.

Here's the real question - when was the LAST TIME you heard a song that you knew was "destined to be a classic"? How many hot songs from 3 or 5 years ago do they still play? Give me some more real bands like Guns n' Roses or someone with something original like Smashing Pumpkins. I can't stand much more commercialization of the music industry! :flipoff2:

fastsihb
08-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Icy Hot Stuntaz!? :rolf that pic is priceless!!!! one of my arms is bigger than all 6 of theirs! they look like the little ricer twerps on hwy 100 I usually see.ohhh...you mean like my wirey ass with my big ricey spoiler. guess i better start cyclin the roids and trade my evo for a lightning (with the regular f-150 tailight swap of course). :rolleyes:

u_say_go
08-16-2005, 11:39 AM
ohhh...you mean like my wirey ass with my big ricey spoiler. guess i better start cyclin the roids and trade my evo for a lightning (with the regular f-150 tailight swap of course). :rolleyes:
Do you look as retarded as those kids in the picture?

animal
08-16-2005, 11:43 AM
(with the regular f-150 tailight swap of course). :rolleyes:

It's the tail-lights out of the 99 and 2000 lightning, get it right. :goof

The ricer ones all came in the 01 and up.

fastsihb
08-16-2005, 11:48 AM
It's the tail-lights out of the 99 and 2000 lightning, get it right. :goof

The ricer ones all came in the 01 and up.haha...so ford is as idiotic as mitsu is when it comes to being trendy. had to swap my factory ricer tails for the red evo 7 ones. and, dont you ever say they are off of the regular lancer! ;) :D

fastsihb
08-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Do you look as retarded as those kids in the picture?depends who you ask :thumbsup

SMS 1
08-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Great so now we have one more station to play fvcking Joan Jett and Whitesnake (and yes they did whip out Here I go Again in the first 10 songs :fire

That was funny as hell to hear them rip the old format for like 10 minutes straight.

Ah well here's to 102.9 "The Mullet" oops I mean Hog :flipoff2:

I'm with Chris though. I haven't been able to stand the music scene in MKE for about 8-9 years now. But at the same time Mr.Wagner needs to GO! Sorry all of you TMJ guys I just can't stand him anymore.

Rocket Power
08-16-2005, 12:59 PM
But at the same time Mr.Wagner needs to GO! Sorry all of you TMJ guys I just can't stand him anymore.
One whose voice I can't stand since I've been on second and a half shift (work till 2 or so am) is Michael Savage, he's just annoying sounding. but it's either him or the crazy UFO nuts on 1130 :goof
I can't wait till I go back on first, then I'll have B&B in the morning and Belling on the way home. :thumbsup

SMS 1
08-16-2005, 01:24 PM
One whose voice I can't stand since I've been on second and a half shift (work till 2 or so am) is Michael Savage, he's just annoying sounding. but it's either him or the crazy UFO nuts on 1130 :goof
I can't wait till I go back on first, then I'll have B&B in the morning and Belling on the way home. :thumbsup

True, BTW, WTF did Homer get moved or something? He was on till 11 last night :confused

I guess Hannity wasn't pulling it for them?

Rocket Power
08-16-2005, 02:03 PM
I heard something on belling on my way into work about hannity being on after him or something and homer moving

srt4eh
08-16-2005, 02:10 PM
I love 102.9 the HOG almost as much as I love when civics rev at me :rolf

sjava
08-16-2005, 04:08 PM
and from the jsonline:
"Not returning to the airwaves, at least on this station, will be veteran Marilynn Mee and the afternoon drive-time voice known as Fish."

I guess there really is a God after all :rolf

ffvetteman
08-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Gave it a try for a few hours while playing video games. IT SUCKS!!!! Granted Im glad not to hear anymore Metallica and Nirvana but it sound like someone took the brew and threw it at KLH and ****ed it all up.

Well glad I got CD players in my cars. Radio is dead since I can barely ever get JJO.

u_say_go
08-16-2005, 07:36 PM
depends who you ask :thumbsup
I doubt you look like those guys. That pic cracks me up everytime.

mongoose
08-16-2005, 08:47 PM
If you think the pic is funny, read the website, if it's still up. It's hard to tell if they're serious, or mocking the hell out of 'stuntas'.

Prince Valiant
08-16-2005, 09:04 PM
True, BTW, WTF did Homer get moved or something? He was on till 11 last night :confused

I guess Hannity wasn't pulling it for them? no, hannity is now pulling the 6-8 slot homer used to have...homer is now 9-whatever...

Poncho
08-17-2005, 03:25 AM
oh noes!!!

first Hot 102.

then Lite 97

now Lazer 103!

what is the world coming to!!

and yeah, I preferred Lite 97 over the Brew, just barely

FWIW, V100 seems to have finally gotten with it again. I loved them in the early mid 90's. Lately they seem more true w/ the Urban stations on XM, instead of a good hip hop song, followed by 12 shitty R&B songs by some nobodies.

ponyride00
08-17-2005, 04:22 AM
You forgot about 93 QFM

mongoose
08-17-2005, 06:43 AM
You forgot about 93 QFM
Rock on, Milwaukee. :headbang

sjava
08-17-2005, 10:28 AM
You forgot about 93 QFM
well, in that case what about 97 WLPX? :headbang

mongoose
08-17-2005, 10:34 AM
Somwhere, my wife still has a satin WLPX jacket.

PB86MCSS
08-17-2005, 09:04 PM
All it is is Lazer with more variety....not sure why some are so mad unless you only liked hearing GNR and Nickelback all day ;). Lazer was getting kinda stale anyways, I'm willing to bet their ratings go up and stay up at least compared to what they were. Even the name Lazer was kinda of 80's and outdated sounding.