PDA

View Full Version : Townhouse for Rent: 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, garage

PonyKiller87
08-14-2005, 11:30 PM
My girlfriend and I just bought a townhouse in Cudahy and as of Oct 15st. we will need to find a tenant for the other half.

For rent is a 1300 sqft upper in Cudahy near Layton & Pennsylvania. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms(one of which is the master bath), a good sized kitchen and a huge greatroom (livingroom/dinning room combined) Its a newer house (built in 1995) so everything is very modern. High efficeny furnace and water heater. There is central air and washer/dryer hookups in unit. Storage space in the basement and 1 space in the garage are available.

Rent is $900 per month, and the security deposit is one month's rent. Pets are welcome but will require a larger security deposit. Water is included. Gas, Electric, and Appliances are not included.

If you or anyone you know is intersted feel free to call me at (414) 418-1179

Kevin

UPDATE: In order to make things easier for ourselves and a prospective renter we are now making the apartment available on Oct 15th. and the first half month(until Nov 1st) will be free. So this will let you move in from your old place without making a payment on the new and old apartment.

Anakonda69
08-15-2005, 12:02 AM
i'll take it......lmao....congrats bastard......finally got one...

PonyKiller87
08-15-2005, 10:56 AM
Thanks Brandon, took us awhile but finaly found one that we liked.

Im sure any other car guys out there that have looked for houses/apartments relize how hard it is to find one with a decent garage. lol

PonyKiller87
08-20-2005, 08:58 AM
ttt

PB86MCSS
08-20-2005, 04:33 PM
Wish there would of been a good townhouse like that around here in the New Berlin area. Garage is key! Have a 2 car garage now at an apartment but its definately more money than that.

PonyKiller87
08-20-2005, 05:21 PM
I know what you mean, that was are biggest problem when looking for a place to buy was something that had a garage. Most investors that build duplexs/townhouses/apartments dont think about that and its cheeper to not build a garage.

Anyways, things are still looking good were almost packed and ready to move in ourselves, just waiting on that closing date.

If anyone is seriouly interested, the current owner is allowing us to show the unit that will be rented out before we close. And I will get some pictures of the place posted asap.

Anakonda69
08-21-2005, 09:51 AM
u don't close for more then and month and u are already packing? lmao so u can sit around and twiddle your thumbs waiting again like u did when u put in ur offer...lol

PonyKiller87
08-21-2005, 07:24 PM
u don't close for more then and month and u are already packing? lmao so u can sit around and twiddle your thumbs waiting again like u did when u put in ur offer...lol

This coming from the guy that could have just as easily moved with a dump truck or garbage truck due to the lack of packing, boxes, containers or anything else that would resemble organized moving.

!!! UPDATE CHECK THE FIRST POST !!!

Anakonda69
08-21-2005, 11:19 PM
i do believe i moved all my own stuff....which was boxed up......parents was not....no need to be such a ****....