PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Camaro Z28 M6 For Sale (Wrecked)

GHOSST
08-12-2005, 12:01 PM
TBA....

ProjectCamaro
08-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Sent email on wheels :drool:

STKMACH
08-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Asking $4000. I just want to get rid of it. Car starts, Radiator is shot so it overheats. No airbags deployed. Check it out here ---> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/819844/1, and look on page 3 to see what the car has done to it as far as mods go.

Email: JimmySky001@msn.com
#: 414-659-2650Jimmy at least your ok,Sorry about the car just saw it the other nite.

GTSLOW
08-12-2005, 07:58 PM
How's the engine in that thing?!?!?! What kind of tranny did it have??!??!

Might be interestead in the tranny/engine/pcm!

sidewayzbimmer
08-12-2005, 08:50 PM
He just had his motor rebuilt maybe 1000 miles ago. The transmission was a t56 (6 speed). Shifted great motor ran very strong, as for a certain 383 TA can attest. :thumbsup Sorry it happened jimmy but could be worse, at least your ok. I know exactly how you feel. Remeber mine last year almost same exact place. If u need anything u know my number.
bryan

GHOSST
08-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Thanks B. Yeah, The Tranny's fine, new Spec Stage 3 clutch, The car started, motor ran fine. Like Bryan said it was just rebuilt, with the new Comp Cam and timing chain, and mactching valve springs and stuff. The heads were cleaned, and the block and crank and pistons/rods were cleaned up and reused. This Z was not like the rest, faster to me for some reason, motor was strong.

GTSLOW
08-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Thanks B. Yeah, The Tranny's fine, new Spec Stage 3 clutch, The car started, motor ran fine. Like Bryan said it was just rebuilt, with the new Comp Cam and timing chain, and mactching valve springs and stuff. The heads were cleaned, and the block and crank and pistons/rods were cleaned up and reused. This Z was not like the rest, faster to me for some reason, motor was strong.

So what kind of price are we talking for an engine/tranny/pcm combo? If you'd sell the drivertrain?

I am very interestead and could get the money early next week!

SlowStee
08-13-2005, 12:21 PM
So what kind of price are we talking for an engine/tranny/pcm combo? If you'd sell the drivertrain?

I am very interestead and could get the money early next week!
You will NEVER live it out if you put an LT1 in your S-10

GTSLOW
08-13-2005, 04:18 PM
You will NEVER live it out if you put an LT1 in your S-10

:sgay

The sad thing is it will probably end up being faster than most of the F-body LT1's :rolf

J/K

A B4C Z
08-13-2005, 04:22 PM
My friend is doing one this winter in his 97 sonoma. lt1 t-56 should be pretty nuts.

SlowStee
08-13-2005, 04:49 PM
as for a certain 383 TA can attest. :thumbsup

Yeah maybe you should discuss that over with your buddy Forest :thumbsup

STKMACH
08-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Thanks B. Yeah, The Tranny's fine, new Spec Stage 3 clutch, The car started, motor ran fine. Like Bryan said it was just rebuilt, with the new Comp Cam and timing chain, and mactching valve springs and stuff. The heads were cleaned, and the block and crank and pistons/rods were cleaned up and reused. This Z was not like the rest, faster to me for some reason, motor was strong.(motor was strong?) Jimmy the motor still is strong.

GHOSST
08-13-2005, 06:11 PM
(motor was strong?) Jimmy the motor still is strong.
Great point Ken, which is why I'm debating on even selling it... I got tons of people trying to help me fix it, and not sell it.... Choices!!!!

97z2801ss
08-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Fix it.. if im not mistaken ab4c z still has alot of leftover parts :headbang

GHOSST
08-13-2005, 07:43 PM
You would like me to fix it wouldn't you Tony?

STKMACH
08-14-2005, 02:24 AM
Great point Ken, which is why I'm debating on even selling it... I got tons of people trying to help me fix it, and not sell it.... Choices!!!!Keep it it can be fixed

GHOSST
08-14-2005, 07:53 AM
Keep it it can be fixed
Hit counter... 1235, lol.

sidewayzbimmer
08-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Yeah maybe you should discuss that over with your buddy Forest :thumbsup

Hey now buddy before you jump ahead of yourself..... Paul had the motor redone completely at kilpatricks to my understanding. :thumbsup
Bryan

SlowStee
08-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey now buddy before you jump ahead of yourself..... Paul had the motor redone completely at kilpatricks to my understanding. :thumbsup
Bryan
and why did they bother redoing it Bryan? CUZ FOREST ****ED IT UP...have you read the receipts? Kilpatricks used Big3's parts..get it??

almost making me think you're as dumb as forest :thumbsup

sidewayzbimmer
08-17-2005, 05:55 PM
and why did they bother redoing it Bryan? CUZ FOREST ****ED IT UP...have you read the receipts? Kilpatricks used Big3's parts..get it??

almost making me think you're as dumb as forest :thumbsup

I thought the **** Forest used was supposedly so ****ed up. If kilpatricks used some ****ed up **** then thats there shop. For how much Paul paid for it he should have 2 complete motors! And the price still isnt done?!?! I dont really care who messed it up...... If you have another shop redo it then it should be done to that shops standards. Your making excuses but the truth was jimmys motor was strong..... and you know that to when you got walked! After Jimmy beat you twice why did you still want to race him?

Irish
08-17-2005, 06:29 PM
I thought the **** Forest used was supposedly so ****ed up. If kilpatricks used some ****ed up **** then thats there shop. For how much Paul paid for it he should have 2 complete motors! And the price still isnt done?!?! I dont really care who messed it up...... If you have another shop redo it then it should be done to that shops standards. Your making excuses but the truth was jimmys motor was strong..... and you know that to when you got walked! After Jimmy beat you twice why did you still want to race him?

Cuz he doesn't know when to quit, just like his buddy Dres.

T-Bag
08-17-2005, 06:30 PM
back on subject. Jimmy, it can be fixed. I'll help out too, hate to see that car go. Who cares if it has a double salvage, not like you planned on selling it anyways right?

Irish
08-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Fix it so we can race! :D

SlowStee
08-17-2005, 10:42 PM
I said nothing about me and jimmys race..I was talking about pauls car why are you changing the subject? Pauls car isnt very fast everyone knows it, low 13's at best...It would have been really sad If jimmy lost to me being he has more done:)...

Bryan I think you're pretty ****** pathetic if what Ive heard is true about you and Forest

GHOSST
08-18-2005, 08:46 AM
Yup Ty, I will definitely being fixin her up... double salvage sounds so funny. I would appreciate any help I could get. But honestly, how do threads always turn into crap???:goof:goof:goof.

SlowStee
08-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Yup Ty, I will definitely being fixin her up... double salvage sounds so funny. I would appreciate any help I could get. But honestly, how do threads always turn into crap???:goof:goof:goof.
sorry dude :)

Nix
08-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Your making the right choice on fixing it, like I said before its very similiar to the damage that mine had after spinning it out and mine was easily fixable also is yours. It would be a shame to trash that beast. :thumbsup

GHOSST
08-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Thanks. I'm sure I'll be happier in the long run too.