PDA

View Full Version : MotoSports Factory

ScottyB14
08-09-2005, 01:39 AM
Just wanted to let all the biker guys in here, i know that their are a few of them, that MotoSports Factory in Waukesha will be having the annual open house sale starting on August 26th and ending on the weekend before labor day. Their will be free pizza for the customs, Rock 102.1 will have a booth set up and everything in the store will be marked at least 20% off. Also anything that is ordered will be discounted. Im am one of the employees that work their and i know that their are a few bikers in here other than me, so i figured i would let you guys and gals know. If you have any questions on anything at all let me know.

DirtyMax
08-09-2005, 08:24 AM
Can you/your shop order me parts for my Suzuki Z400 quad? I broke some crap last weekend.... :crying

Cryptic
08-09-2005, 09:06 AM
moving this to events...

Scales
08-09-2005, 09:22 AM
My boss works there. Talk to Alex and he will make sure you get what you need. Tell him Scales sent ya...

Or talk to Scotty since he set this post up ;)

Either way, you'll get taken care of!!!!!

DirtyMax
08-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Thanks! I'll probably run over there tomorrow evening. :thumbsup

ScottyB14
08-09-2005, 02:45 PM
4eyed, it might not matter but i thought i would just elt you know that the sale does not start till the 26th. I can get you parts for your 400, but if you came in tomorrow, they wouldnt be discounted like they would be on the 26th. Im sure i could give you some of a discount but not as big as when we have the sale. And as of Alex, he doesnt work their so much anymore, Motosports was his part time job. I havent seen him in a long time actually. But if you still want to you can come in tomorrow. I work from 4-8 and i could help you out and you give you some sort of discount.

I do encourage people that need parts or apparel to stop by, i said before all the people that have bikes, but we can get just about anythin for quads, snowmobiles, dirt bikes, street bikes, harleys, even some jet ski stuff. Also we carry a wide selection of clothing and protective gear. Plus it will make me look good if i get all these customers to come in. :D

DirtyMax
08-09-2005, 03:03 PM
I got most of the crap I needed from ebay.

I just need a few misc nuts and bolts and the rear swingarm cover plate. Something I'll need to show the parts person on a diagram. I need the parts before the 26th so the few more bucks I'll have to spend isn't a real big deal to me.

Would I see you about that stuff and if so, when do you typically work? Something came up for tomorrow so now I probably wouldn't shoot over til Saturday morning. Will you be there then? If not, no biggie.

Thanks! :thumbsup

ScottyB14
08-09-2005, 05:42 PM
I work saturday 10-5 and i am one of the parts guys their so i could help ya out on that. Let me know.

SmokinRAM114
08-09-2005, 11:07 PM
Can you/your shop order me parts for my Suzuki Z400 quad? I broke some crap last weekend.... :crying

i feel sorry for u... Offroadwizard has one for sale if u want another for the wife, kids??the lower end just gernaded.. but it will be fixed..lol hes buyn a honda..where do u ride normally?

DirtyMax
08-10-2005, 08:16 AM
i feel sorry for u... Offroadwizard has one for sale if u want another for the wife, kids??the lower end just gernaded.. but it will be fixed..lol hes buyn a honda..where do u ride normally?

Nah, one's enough. I do like the machine though. It wasn't anything too major. The bolts/plate that you pull the axle carrier back with snapped and the chain jumped, but it was pretty stretched anyways. My GF has a new Kodiak 450 which I will confiscate when hunting season comes around. :devil

We have a place up near Crivitz on 160 acres. When we want to go trail riding, there's some trail systems about 20 miles away we trailer to.

DirtyMax
08-10-2005, 08:17 AM
I work saturday 10-5 and i am one of the parts guys their so i could help ya out on that. Let me know.

Thanks. I'll probably stop down sometime before noon. :thumbsup