PDA

View Full Version : Lil Evo?

banana trans
08-08-2005, 01:58 PM
I was up at the Slinger Raceway last night and saw the spectator Eliminator races. There was a mitsubishi mirage that had entered, it was turbocharged, AWD and hauled a$$ right into the wall, :wooo The car beat everything pretty badly till the final round where it ran against a camaro that held the lead until the mitsu crashed. I heard that this car belonged to somone named Jason, over the loudspeaker. Sorry to see all that hard work hit the wall like that. :chair:

Cleveland Dave
08-08-2005, 02:01 PM
yup that was him

Irish
08-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Yeah there are a bunch of people including Jason looking for a clean body right now.

WhatsADSM
08-08-2005, 02:31 PM
I was up at the Slinger Raceway last night and saw the spectator Eliminator races. There was a mitsubishi mirage that had entered, it was turbocharged, AWD and hauled a$$ right into the wall, :wooo The car beat everything pretty badly till the final round where it ran against a camaro that held the lead until the mitsu crashed. I heard that this car belonged to somone named Jason, over the loudspeaker. Sorry to see all that hard work hit the wall like that. :chair:
Damn Jason, sorry to hear that... but I guess this way you get to start sort of "ground up" and make it even better than the first. :wooo

Are you gonna run the same gen. mirage?

Teufelhunden
08-08-2005, 02:44 PM
That's just an ugly rumor some haters started. (i.e. RevTek) :goof

theavenger333
08-08-2005, 11:54 PM
That's just an ugly rumor some haters started. (i.e. RevTek) :goof
get that dog **** outta here.... lol :thumbsup