PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Braeger

T-Bag
08-07-2005, 12:15 PM
My blazer decided it was ready to give the 5 finger salute to the junkyard, so it was time for a new vehicle. I heard on the radio that the Braeger stadium sale was going on with the "employee discounting" on used vehicles, and I figured....hey....cars will be cheaper, so I'll go get one.

To make a long story short, I had the choice between an 02' dodge ram with the 5.9, or an 02 blazer. I chose the blazer because I felt like getting somewhat decent gas mileage.

I had awesome customer service and the vehicle was very well maintained by the previous owner as well as the trans fluid/oil being changed after it was received on trade-in. Thanks to everyone at Braeger who helped me out and got me into a new car without any hassle.

Oh yeah...it's an 02 blazer, metallic tan/silver, whatever it's called. 2 door, 4.3, 4wd and the likes. I love the thing.

Crawlin
08-08-2005, 08:18 AM
And you didn't even ask me? Damn I see how it is.

Chris
BDC Sales Manager - Braeger Automotive Group

T-Bag
08-08-2005, 01:32 PM
I wanted to, but I needed a car right away because my blazer was about to completely **** out that same day. No way to get ahold of ya unless through BCM :(

Crawlin
08-08-2005, 01:47 PM
it's cool :) i don't do sales anyways anymore so i'm just giving you ****.

GTSLOW
08-08-2005, 05:49 PM
My blazer decided it was ready to give the 5 finger salute to the junkyard, so it was time for a new vehicle. I heard on the radio that the Braeger stadium sale was going on with the "employee discounting" on used vehicles, and I figured....hey....cars will be cheaper, so I'll go get one.

To make a long story short, I had the choice between an 02' dodge ram with the 5.9, or an 02 blazer. I chose the blazer because I felt like getting somewhat decent gas mileage.

I had awesome customer service and the vehicle was very well maintained by the previous owner as well as the trans fluid/oil being changed after it was received on trade-in. Thanks to everyone at Braeger who helped me out and got me into a new car without any hassle.

Oh yeah...it's an 02 blazer, metallic tan/silver, whatever it's called. 2 door, 4.3, 4wd and the likes. I love the thing.

Another 4.3L member :thumbsup

T-Bag
08-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Another 4.3L member :thumbsup

Now...find me a cheap S/C kit. :D

A B4C Z
08-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Ha before you get the blower make sure to get the lower intake gaskets fixed the upper and lower ball joints upper and lower oil cooler lines idler arm and door pins fixed.
If it has not been done gaurentte it will need it by winter.

DirtyMax
08-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Ha before you get the blower make sure to get the lower intake gaskets fixed the upper and lower ball joints upper and lower oil cooler lines idler arm and door pins fixed.

Funny... my dad has replaced ALL this stuff on his S-10 in the past year. You must know these things from experience.

P.S. You forgot about that spider injector doohicky while you have the intake off. Cuz you know if you don't do it then, it's gonna crap out shortly after you put it all back together... :fire

Ricky Bobby
08-09-2005, 04:57 PM
03 blazer all i have left is the door pins :goof did all the others this yr also

theavenger333
08-09-2005, 05:23 PM
if you have the HO motor (i do believe thats the Z in the VIN) watch the EGR getting clogged with carbon buildup..... happened with mine like 6 times

T-Bag
08-09-2005, 06:01 PM

Youch. I never planned on modding it anyways...it's a truck, lol.

So that's why my driver door sounds a little funny?

T-Bag
08-09-2005, 06:13 PM
if you have the HO motor (i do believe thats the Z in the VIN) watch the EGR getting clogged with carbon buildup..... happened with mine like 6 times

my friend had this problem with his 94...except the engine is laid out quite a bit different than those years.

T-Bag
08-09-2005, 06:36 PM
update: haha, the lower intake gasket is leaking...you guys got me wondering and I saw a wet spot of coolant when i went to go digging around. Luckily I got a warranty (although small one) and braeger didn't ask one question when I said I had a lower intake leak, getting me a rental too :thumbsup OH yeah the upper ball joint on the driver side is bad too. I had to push all the grease away to tell :thumbsup

HP ADDICT
08-10-2005, 08:46 PM
My 03 is a 4.2 I think, its a trailblazer though.