PDA

View Full Version : funny craigslist posting...

Cleveland Dave
08-05-2005, 12:27 PM
funny craigslist posting...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hey there. I'm a 38 year old woman, never been married, no kids, haven't had sex in 15 years. I've been locked up under medium security and had no one visiting me. ****ing assholes finally let me out last week. It feels so good but also strange to be out and around other people, free to go where ever I want. Well, I can't leave California, but otherwise, free to go where ever I want.

You're probably wondering why I was in prison. Might as well get that out of the way, but it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that I got a hot, sexy ass and big bouncy titties. So have at me boys!

When I was 22 I caught my boyfriend cheatin on me. Walked in on him WITH MY SISTER. ****ing *****. So I plugged in my curling iron, waited til it got real hot, walked in there while they were ****ing, and beat n burnt em bloody. Told the police it was self defense, that I had been a battered woman, and that my sister and boyfriend had attacked me first, tryin to get me outta the picture, ya know? I guess it caused enough of that reasonable doubt ****, cause they found me guilty but only gave me 25 years. I got out early cause of my good behavior.

So yea, I killed my sister and my boyfriend. But like I said, I got great tits, and who doesn't want a strong woman who knows how to take care of herself?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup she is a keeper

GRNDNL
08-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Got her phone number or you keeping her all to yourself Dave....... :)

PARALYZER
08-05-2005, 01:45 PM
She have any pics? :D

Crawlin
08-05-2005, 05:39 PM
She have any pics? :D

DITTO!

Ricky Bobby
08-06-2005, 08:45 PM
were are the pics already :rolf

GTSLOW
08-06-2005, 09:29 PM
were are the pics already :rolf

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/customavatars/avatar209_0.gif

Cute we should have it added, seeing we get those dam *** spammers about once a month.