PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who like to be vindictive...

animal
08-03-2005, 09:42 AM
..a$$holes like me.

peta butt pirates are having a kfc protest at the south milwaukee kfc on saturday. Be sure and stop by around 6pm to grab a bucket or 3. :) Haha :banana :banana

jbiscuit
08-03-2005, 09:52 AM
ha ha ha ha....

SRT4ME
08-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Nice...now I know where I'm going for dinner after the autox tuneup at Miller Park saturday. I'll be hungry! :thumbsup

u_say_go
08-03-2005, 11:04 AM
awesome!!! which KFC is this? I'll make sure I'm there eating right in front of those people. thanks for the tip, how'd you hear about this?

animal
08-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Take 94 to college ave, take college ave eastbound til u see kfc. It'll be the intersection of north chicago/packard. About maybe 1.5-2 miles past the airport I'd say. Just stay eastbound on college, if you hit the part where it comes to a T, then u went too far.

u_say_go
08-03-2005, 11:16 AM
i know exactly where that is. I'll be there! I hate those PETA losers. thanks animal.

pOrk
08-03-2005, 11:17 AM
**** Im down

animal
08-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Pasted right from the email (my friend subscribed just so they could do stuff like this haha):

Here are the details of the demo:

When: Saturday, August 6th, 6 pm

Where: KFC at 101 North Chicago Avenue in South Milwaukee (just off the
College Avenue Exit of I94).

wikked
08-03-2005, 12:10 PM
It's as if they think they lived off of plants & random carrots when America was discovered.
If their ancestors didn't eat meat, they wouldn't be alive to protest. :fire

mmm...grilled animals. :drool:

Flight_740
08-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Ha, we should have a BCM day there. Might be on the news. :rolf

Al
08-03-2005, 12:50 PM
My teeth, stomach and intestines are designed for meat as a primary source of nutrition. I'll stick with what God intended me to eat.

PETA can make a good point every once in a while, but they are very good at going too far.

To me, the only good thing they ever did was that bill board that had a 'bigger' person in front of an airline seat with the quote "why pay for two seats, go vegetarian."

what i said to a peta person once...

"So, let me get this straight; you are for the ethical treatment of animals, but you are pro choice. I think the solution to this issue so that you do not complain is for us to eat aborted cow and pig feati. It might just be the best thing since veal!"

I just think of them as a bunch of loonies.

When you are done eating, throw whatever you have leftover at them. They get very mad! :banana

SlowStee
08-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Ha, we should have a BCM day there. Might be on the news. :rolf
Sounds good :thumbsup

Yooformula
08-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Did anyone tip off the KFC? Do they know that PETA is making a stand there?

Cjburn
08-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Honestly, we should have a BCM KFC picnic and sit out there and eat. I'll bring my dog and feed her chicken too.

PureSound15
08-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Damn, I don't know what I will wear that day...

http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/5503.jpg

Pantera99GS
08-03-2005, 03:30 PM
That is the most hypocritical organization- unless they make their own clothes and shoes, they are wearing some type of animal. They say we shouldn't have any pets or animal derived products, yet the president of their stupid organization is diabetic and uses insulin everyday- derived from animals. Millions of people would be dead without animal testing. That said, anybody who lights a dog on fire needs to be burned alive themselves.

Plus meat just tastes good.

Car Guy
08-03-2005, 07:03 PM
I think I'm going to rent a chicken suit, get totally 'loaded', go there and eat all the chicken I possibly can while walking around these frickin' loonies clucking like a chicken.....

I'm laughing my a** off just thinking about it, and would that be great if the media was there.....

Thanks

pOrk
08-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Honestly, we should have a BCM KFC picnic and sit out there and eat. I'll bring my dog and feed her chicken too.

:rolf

pOrk
08-03-2005, 07:11 PM
I think I'm going to rent a chicken suit, get totally 'loaded', go there and eat all the chicken I possibly can while walking around these frickin' loonies clucking like a chicken.....

I'm laughing my a** off just thinking about it, and would that be great if the media was there.....

Thanks

I was thinking the same thing, or how about we all take rubber chickens up there and beat each other with them? Oh good fun, who is bringing the turkey call?

Crawlin
08-03-2005, 07:12 PM
I was thinking the same thing, or how about we all take rubber chickens up there and beat each other with them? Oh good fun, who is bringing the turkey call?

Oh HELL yes for the rubber chickens!!!

animal
08-03-2005, 08:22 PM
I am going to try and make it and wear my maddox t-shirt:

http://theworstpageintheuniverse.com/images/animal_shirt2.jpg

Bring a beater car tho, just in case they try and throw **** at u :)

Cjburn
08-03-2005, 10:11 PM
I am going to try and make it and wear my maddox t-shirt:

http://theworstpageintheuniverse.com/images/animal_shirt2.jpg

Bring a beater car tho, just in case they try and throw **** at u :)

Seriously, where did you get that T-Shirt? I want one.

GRNDNL
08-03-2005, 10:21 PM
Anybody a member of the NRA?.......might be a good time for a WI chapter meeting..... :devil

USMARINE1108
08-03-2005, 11:19 PM
Anybody a member of the NRA?.......might be a good time for a WI chapter meeting..... :devil

Why not invite Greenpeace too? It could be a tree hugg'n hippy fest. Now messing with them could be a fun day! :fire + :alcoholic = :chair: .......... :headbang

animal
08-04-2005, 12:01 AM

Seriously, where did you get that T-Shirt? I want one.

maddox.xmission.com click on "store"

Don't tell me you never read maddox.

SlowStee
08-04-2005, 12:07 AM
so is this a BCM event yet or what?? :goof

Al
08-04-2005, 02:09 AM

The dog is probably the best idea I have ever heard!!!!

Syclone0044
08-04-2005, 01:42 PM
I would also be willing to show up and enjoy some Popcorn Chicken :thumbsup

I wonder if PETA people ever watched animals in the wild to see how "ethical" they are towards each other? I watched these walruses on the Discovery channel that would bite each others necks until one bled to death, competing over who got to mate with the female. Then there were crocodiles that fight for mates too. They clamp onto another ones leg and do the death-roll until the leg breaks. How'd you like a crocodile clamped down on your leg? :stare

This is just the way the food chain works.. I'm not sure how we came to get uncomfortable about it but it's without a doubt how nature works. Most animals eat their meat while it's still alive. Maybe PETA should think about that. At least we take the time to not only kill, but cook and prepare our food.

:sleep

DirtyMax
08-04-2005, 01:57 PM
I used to live like 2 mins from there. If I'm back in town, I'll be there!!

I'll even put my whitetail shoulder mount in the passenger seat as my copilot! :devil

animal
08-04-2005, 02:23 PM
god if only it was hunting season, I'd love to go through the drivethrough with a pickup truck full of deer from the hunt!

Syclone0044
08-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Did anybody go? I ended up going to the beach (Lake Michigan). It was fantastic weather out.

animal
08-08-2005, 11:17 AM
I got stuck doing something else. A buddy of mine rolled by at 6:15 and no one was there?

Teufelhunden
08-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Nobody went? Damn I was looking forward to the vids/pics. :mad:

animal
08-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Nobody went? Damn I was looking forward to the vids/pics. :mad:

Actually he said no one was there for the protesting side. :confused

those peta freaks can't even organize a protest, wtf is wrong with them.

:goof

Prince Valiant
08-08-2005, 01:31 PM
those peta freaks can't even organize a protest, wtf is wrong with them.They're all way to malnurished to think straight.