PDA

View Full Version : Black Chrome?

hllywd
08-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Is there any chrome dipping shop in WIS that dips black chrome also? Ive seen black chrome exhaust tips at a show in GB earlier this year and was wondering where to get it done. I guess I shouldve talked to him at the show...

Thanks

modmachz
08-03-2005, 08:53 PM
I have sent many items to a guy in waukesha, he just had done some valve covers in a chrome black and turned out really good, he now is doing a intake manifold the same way.. he is a powder coater..you can always call donny at aer and he can get it handled for you..262-521-2250. he is a real good friend of ours..

Teufelhunden
08-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Do you always refer to yourself in the 3rd person Donny?

Cryptic
08-04-2005, 11:22 AM
modmachz, your on the brink on being banned and me blocking every IP address you ever signed in on. This is not a place for free classifieds for businesses. You must declare any association with a business. You failed to do that. Infact you did the opposite and lied.

animal
08-04-2005, 11:43 AM
on the brink? That guy does nothing but plug his business on here every post. :rolleyes:

animal
08-04-2005, 11:44 AM
nothing but plug

heh buttplug. :goof

Teufelhunden
08-04-2005, 11:48 AM
google "MODMACHZ" and look at all the snowmobile forums where he post he ads giving out his cell #, work #, and even home number #. He even goes as Milwaukee Motorsports Inc...

GRNDNL
08-04-2005, 01:11 PM
modmachz, your on the brink on being banned and me blocking every IP address you ever signed in on. This is not a place for free classifieds for businesses. You must declare any association with a business. You failed to do that. Infact you did the opposite and lied.

modmachz says....... :ban:

Its time to say goodbye......... :headbang