PDA

View Full Version : any one have a wide band?

dres
07-30-2005, 03:40 PM
alright i'm looking for a wideband in the milwaukee area. i just have to know what my air fuel ratios are to tune a fuel kit and map clamp, and i dont want to pay to have it dynoed. i'll pay a few bucks of course. just let me know.

BLUTO
07-30-2005, 04:45 PM
alright i'm looking for a wideband in the milwaukee area. i just have to know what my air fuel ratios are to tune a fuel kit and map clamp, and i dont want to pay to have it dynoed. i'll pay a few bucks of course. just let me know.

Most widebands are hardwired in and would be a major pia to take out to put into another car. Much easier to go to a dyno W/wideband, get a print-out too. My dynojet wideband was $369 , logs A/f, rpm, maf,tps,records etc... Good investment.

BAD LS1
07-30-2005, 07:26 PM
I have a Innovate LM1 that im looking to sell... i just bought a PLX M300 wideband for my car instead.

The LM1 is kinda bulky box but it works ok. Its got some quirks with the power cord, and youd have to get a weld in o2 bung from an autparts store but i got the box, cables and Bosch LSU4.2 sensor.

I bought it when they first came out, so i dont have any of the recording software or cable.

$50

330$ new
http://drivewerks.com/catalog/images/drivewerks/innovate/LM1.jpg

dres
07-30-2005, 08:44 PM
I have a Innovate LM1 that im looking to sell... i just bought a PLX M300 wideband for my car instead.

The LM1 is kinda bulky box but it works ok. Its got some quirks with the power cord, and youd have to get a weld in o2 bung from an autparts store but i got the box, cables and Bosch LSU4.2 sensor.

I bought it when they first came out, so i dont have any of the recording software or cable.

$50

330$ new
http://drivewerks.com/catalog/images/drivewerks/innovate/LM1.jpg

sent ya a PM

Brian98GTP
07-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Tom...

I'll stop over on Sunday and buy that from you if he doesnt....

Then you can show me the special thing you have to do with the power cord...

:thumbsup

dres
07-30-2005, 11:58 PM
already told him i'll buy it.

BAD LS1
07-31-2005, 12:22 AM
Yeah its sold to dres, i talked to him tonight at Oscars.

dres
07-31-2005, 03:06 AM
:thumbsup thank you so much man i'll call u around 12ish to pick it up

WilliamZ
08-01-2005, 07:20 AM
Tom

I didn't know you had 2 of them for sale :confused I'll pick mine up this week unless you sold it after I told you I would take it last week. :flipoff2:

Irish
08-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Tom Wtf is this about?????? Please dont be the douche bag that some people's girlfriends believe you to be.

BAD LS1
08-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Some people GF's? LOL

This was a mis-understanding between me and williams, the way i understood it that williams wanted to see it operate in my car. OK fine... and at that point he would "potentially" buy it. well... new wide band is here, out with old in with the new and this dres guy had the cash right there.... That green does funny things when its right in front of you.

I dont like to sit on sh!t forever.... It is what it is, and if people are gonna be pissy at me about it, so be it. Besides Irish, your crew thinks im a doucebag anyway so no change there.

turbogarrett
08-03-2005, 10:47 PM
$50, wtf?

Irish
08-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Some people GF's? LOL

This was a mis-understanding between me and williams, the way i understood it that williams wanted to see it operate in my car. OK fine... and at that point he would "potentially" buy it. well... new wide band is here, out with old in with the new and this dres guy had the cash right there.... That green does funny things when its right in front of you.

I dont like to sit on sh!t forever.... It is what it is, and if people are gonna be pissy at me about it, so be it. Besides Irish, your crew thinks im a doucebag anyway so no change there.

Who is my crew? Sh1t, I didn't know I had a crew. What is a "crew"? As in J.Crew. Yeah I wear J.Crew, is that what you meant? I didn't know my clothing could have an opinion.

WilliamZ
08-04-2005, 07:40 AM
Some people GF's? LOL

Irish has a crew? Who likes that guy? Doucebag? Sounds like a word my gf would call people. :rolf

BAD LS1
08-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Crew: I.E. The guys you hang around with, crawlin, farmtruck, under psi....

They all dont like me. Better explanation? its crystal clear to me.

Irish
08-04-2005, 11:09 AM

Dude relax you are going to gve yourself a complex. I have never heard any of those guys say one word about you. Hmmmm..... maybe they don't like you so much that they won't say one word about you? Or maybe they don't care? I just don't know however, I will give some advice to you that was given to me a long time ago by a very old and wise Irishman. It's called " the 1/3 rule".

1/3 of the people will like you. :)
1/3 of the people won't. :mad:
1/3 of the people just don't give a ****. :flipoff2:

I live by the 1/3 rule. It works pretty good.

BAD LS1
08-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Who said i was upset about it? LOL

But ill take your 1/3 rule into account though, it does make perfect sence.

Syclone0044
08-04-2005, 01:58 PM
$50, wtf? Yeah dude, I tried jumping on it too when I saw that. No dice.. Same goes for those $500 Patriot LS1 heads!!!! :stare

SloFarmTruck
08-04-2005, 02:10 PM

Hey foot in mouth,

when did any of us say we do not like you. I never new we were a crew. I though we were all BCM. Just like high school..... get over yourself. kbye

GRNDNL
08-04-2005, 02:42 PM
All right, I'm the old guy so I'll have to point out the obvious......

Irish.....He doesn't have a "crew", he doesn't get along with others so he has to play with himself..... :stare

Bad 1......The only worry you'll have if he's talking to your girlfriend is how much she'll spend on her next shopping trip.....you know they're only comparing notes on high heels, panty hose and ladies undergarments...... :shades

lotsals1
08-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Who is my crew? Sh1t, I didn't know I had a crew. What is a "crew"? As in J.Crew. Yeah I wear J.Crew, is that what you meant? I didn't know my clothing could have an opinion.what he means by crew is "All the guys that were COCKS to him ,all of a sudden want him hold on to sh!t ,if you want something say I WANT IT .He posted a picture of it gave you the modle number --if you need info try google :goof
Dre obviously new he wanted it :rolleyes:

SlowStee
08-04-2005, 03:52 PM
IMHO... ALL of you BCMers are a bunch of

BITCHES

:goof

WilliamZ
08-04-2005, 05:46 PM
what he means by crew is "All the guys that were COCKS to him ,all of a sudden want him hold on to sh!t ,if you want something say I WANT IT .He posted a picture of it gave you the modle number --if you need info try google :goof

I told him I wanted it over AIM the week before he replied it was for sale. He wasn't advertising it and just mentioned it to me since he got his new one. I said I will take it and that I wanted to see it working in his car when I come get it. Never said hold on to it until I get money. I had the money. I didn't think he needed to sell it to someone else or I would have picked it up that day. Dres needs it so he doesn't blow up his car with his mapclamp :rolf That's my side of the story. It was a mis-understanding. I am not a **** to him nor did I told him to hold it as mentioned.

SloFarmTruck
08-04-2005, 06:07 PM
what he means by crew is "All the guys that were COCKS to him ,all of a sudden want him hold on to sh!t ,if you want something say I WANT IT .He posted a picture of it gave you the modle number --if you need info try google :goof

Hey thanks for knowing the whole story and giving us your side of it. :thumbsup

91-stang
08-04-2005, 07:42 PM
:rolf :banana :goof

Pantera99GS
08-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Hey foot in mouth,

when did any of us say we do not like you. I never new we were a crew. I though we were all BCM. Just like high school..... get over yourself. kbye

I'd like to join this "crew", but only if we can have huge stickers to let people know. :banana

Irish
08-04-2005, 11:18 PM

Irish.....He doesn't have a "crew", he doesn't get along with others so he has to play with himself..... :stare

Bad 1......The only worry you'll have if he's talking to your girlfriend is how much she'll spend on her next shopping trip.....you know they're only comparing notes on high heels, panty hose and ladies undergarments...... :shades

Look old timer, don't make me kick that cane out from under you. You know you got a bad hip. :rolf

Irish
08-04-2005, 11:29 PM

You want to talk about clothes? This coming from the only guy in exsistance that tight roles the bottoms his jeans still! :rolf I bet my watch cost more than your entire wardrobe. It's called style. Go find yourself one. I heard that Extreme Make-over is having senior citizen audtions for their next show.

LIL EVO
08-04-2005, 11:31 PM
Kid in a candy store = Irish on internet forums

Irish
08-04-2005, 11:32 PM
yep

SlowStee
08-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Kid in a candy store = Irish on internet forums
I just noticed that...

kinda harsh...****** bish

Al
08-05-2005, 01:30 AM
This coming from the only guy in exsistance that tight roles the bottoms his jeans still!

So, rolling up the two last inces of your jeans up isn't cool? Then what am I supposed to do! some of the 30-30 jeans are more like the 30-32s. They are just too freakin long! Now I know why I can only pick up drunk and fat chicks :stare .

Oh yeah, I don't know about yall, but my crew is my dawgs. I'm like "Yo, wad up" and the're like "woof" so I'm like "werd". So it's like all cool then wit my crew.

GRNDNL
08-05-2005, 08:19 AM
Look old timer, don't make me kick that cane out from under you. You know you got a bad hip. :rolf

There's nothing wrong with my hip, and thats not a cane you keep trying to kick..... :mad: I haven't had problems with my "cane" sense the doctor gave me those pills..... :goof

GRNDNL
08-05-2005, 10:02 AM
You want to talk about clothes? This coming from the only guy in exsistance that tight roles the bottoms his jeans still! :rolf I bet my watch cost more than your entire wardrobe. It's called style. Go find yourself one. I heard that Extreme Make-over is having senior citizen audtions for their next show.

Huh...Style?.....Style is my acid washed jeans, neon t-shirt with matching shoelaces in my nikes, and, of coarse the mullet...... :headbang Its obvious by your "Style" that our public schools are failing miserably, I mean....come on....how hard is it to get pants that fit, they do have sizes (you know the little numbers on the tags) on them....and if you can't figure out what size you need at least buy a freakin belt.....Dam....nobody....and I mean nobody needs to see that stuff.... :rolleyes: Oh Ya, will you put your hat on straight, It makes you look look like a idiot....we don't need to print directions on them to.....do we?........ :rolleyes:

I'm sure you have a really neat watch.......probably the most stylish dude on the bus just cause of that watch, we all know how hard it must be to be a cool dude in that KFC uniform, but I'm sure that watch was a good investment for a stylish dude like you, just make sure you take it off before you clean the deepfrier...... ;) You know.....you should talk to Chris, maybe he can get you a job at Toys R Us, then you wouldn't have to worry about wrecking that watch of yours..... :D

Irish
08-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Huh...Style?.....Style is my acid washed jeans, neon t-shirt with matching shoelaces in my nikes, and, of coarse the mullet...... :headbang Its obvious by your "Style" that our public schools are failing miserably, I mean....come on....how hard is it to get pants that fit, they do have sizes (you know the little numbers on the tags) on them....and if you can't figure out what size you need at least buy a freakin belt.....Dam....nobody....and I mean nobody needs to see that stuff.... :rolleyes: Oh Ya, will you put your hat on straight, It makes you look look like a idiot....we don't need to print directions on them to.....do we?........ :rolleyes:

I'm sure you have a really neat watch.......probably the most stylish dude on the bus just cause of that watch, we all know how hard it must be to be a cool dude in that KFC uniform, but I'm sure that watch was a good investment for a stylish dude like you, just make sure you take it off before you clean the deepfrier...... ;) You know.....you should talk to Chris, maybe he can get you a job at Toys R Us, then you wouldn't have to worry about wrecking that watch of yours..... :D

Look at my profile, I am far from the age bracket that you are categorizing me in..... Far from it. I have never in my life ever rode a bus. KFC....hahaha sorry the only mutant chickens that I work with are people like you. You know the ones that steal....... aka Shoplifter. I understand though. I know parts are exspensive to make GNs go fast. As far as your cane goes..... well I wouldn't know about that but, I bet Courtney would. Hey as a matter of fact you guys both drive GNs. Is that a mere fluke....... I think not. :sgay Your wife makes the perfect cover. :shades

Crawlin
08-05-2005, 06:23 PM

News to me?

SLOWC5
08-05-2005, 06:38 PM
[I'll leave the picture out, no reason for me to get into this pointless arguement:)

carry on boys
sorry for your time

JEFF

GRNDNL
08-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Your wife makes the perfect cover. :shades

You must not have seen my wife...... :stare

Crawlin
08-05-2005, 06:46 PM
You know.....you should talk to Chris, maybe he can get you a job at Toys R Us,

I got recruited over to Kids 'R Us and am now in upper middle management of the 3-5 year old section.

Crawlin
08-05-2005, 06:46 PM
[I'll leave the picture out, no reason for me to get into this pointless arguement:)

carry on boys
sorry for your time

JEFF

DAMMIT, missed it! I saw what you had written before

PS - we all know I have the most expensive wardrobe, and that's only cause my long ass arms and skinny body require custom taylored dress shirts to even look REMOTELY presentable in public here at work. They don't call me Seacrest for nothing, haha

GRNDNL
08-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Look at my profile, I am far from the age bracket that you are categorizing me in..... Far from it.

Nothing more sad than a 30 something trying to look like a member of the rubber knife gang.... :eek: :rolleyes:

Good news for you, heard there installing TVs in the city buses.... :thumbsup ....now you won't have to miss your springer shows any more..... :chair:

GRNDNL
08-05-2005, 07:02 PM
I got recruited over to Kids 'R Us and am now in upper middle management of the 3-5 year old section.

Well good for you, its great to see you moving up... :thumbsup ....and what a bonus, working in a section where most of the clothes fit you, :durr must be great with your 0.5% discount....you must be looking real stylish now, even more so than Irish and his really cool watch..... :goof

Crawlin
08-05-2005, 07:33 PM
yeah, the t-shirts fit but the designs are a little behind the times. i like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, none of this powder girls and japcrap animation

Someday with the savings, i'll be able to have a Firehawk just like your wife's!

GRNDNL
08-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Someday with the savings, i'll be able to have a Firehawk just like your wife's!

Figures you'd want another girls car..... :chair: :rolf

I'm hoping with many years of savings I'll be able to get a watch like Irish has...... :banana :shades

Crawlin
08-05-2005, 07:52 PM
lightweight person needs a lightweight car, better gas mileage

heavy brick + v6 = needs alot of pedal to keep up

dres
08-06-2005, 12:52 AM
sorry fellas for causing fo much trouble. i didnt know what was goin on.

SloFarmTruck
08-06-2005, 08:45 AM

Too easy....but do you ever?!?

GTSLOW
08-06-2005, 10:53 AM

:thumbsup

:rolf

Brian98GTP
08-06-2005, 04:24 PM

Its all YOUR fault!!

....maybe you should sell the wideband to me... you know, until this **** dies down... :thumbsup

Hows $50 sound? :banana

dres
08-06-2005, 04:53 PM
:rolf its true i never do know whats goin on. but i think i'll keep it but if ppl need to use it just let me know.

Irish
08-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Figures you'd want another girls car..... :chair: :rolf

I'm hoping with many years of savings I'll be able to get a watch like Irish has...... :banana :shades

Or maybe you'll finaly be able to afford to get that dead gerbal removed from your ass finally.

GRNDNL
08-08-2005, 08:16 AM
Or maybe you'll finaly be able to afford to get that dead gerbal removed from your ass finally.

Nice......... :rolleyes:

Irish
08-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Nice......... :rolleyes:

I thought it was appropriate. :thumbsup

GRNDNL
08-08-2005, 09:45 AM
I thought it was appropriate. :thumbsup

You would..... :rolleyes:

Irish
08-08-2005, 09:57 AM

This is you starting sh!t with me. I didn't say a MOTHERF*CKING WORD TO YOU. Would you like to meet up and see for yourself if I am a part of a rubber knife gang? Otherwise quit talking Sh!t. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

SlowStee
08-08-2005, 01:21 PM
This is you starting sh!t with me. I didn't say a MOTHERF*CKING WORD TO YOU. Would you like to meet up and see for yourself if I am a part of a rubber knife gang? Otherwise quit talking Sh!t. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
you got issues

Irish
08-08-2005, 01:23 PM
you got issues

Okay AC..... don't sick Screech on me.