PDA

View Full Version : HOLY CRAP!!! Check this out...

TuffEnuff
07-29-2005, 05:38 PM
I just got a call from Randy Henning (The owner of GLD)

We are getting a new tower...and THIS one will be KICK ASS!!! Plans include Sky boxes, indoor plumbing, sound booth, video booth....and a whole bunch more!!

Drawings are currently being made up as we speak!

Soooooo.... to help with the cost of the new tower GLD will be holding a special event for the destruction of the old one!!

Here's the plans so far:

2 Jet cars are going to have their fuel tanks FILLED to the top and they are going to put on the biggest fire show ever recorded at the track....they will not stop until the tower has been burned to the ground!!! Plus some other added attractions they are still in the works (Free food, free beer,Bands, ect.)

The date has not been set....YET (I'll get back to this)

Tickets for this are on sale starting on monday AUG 1st.

For right now we are only selling VIP tickets at $100 each. ONLY VIP ticket holders can sit in the angle bleachers.... and there are only 500 tickets available (well...495 tickets...I bought 5 already for myself :brow: )

Thats all I know for now...ONCE all of the VIP tickets are sold...a date will be set. We are HOPING to have the tickets sold in the next couple of weeks so we can set a date before the end of this year!

Depending on the "over all" ticket sales other attractions may be added (like monster trucks and stuff)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED you can buy VIP tickets NOW at the track (call 1-262-878-3783)...or by phone with a credit card at MOFOCO 1-414-963-0880 (ask for Bruce)

This is going to be a KILLER event!! I will post more details as I get them...PLEASE copy this thread and post it everywhere! :banana

USMARINE1108
07-29-2005, 06:21 PM
Fire? Beer? Destruction? Sounds like a good time!

Car Guy
07-29-2005, 07:23 PM
I don't want to be a cheapskate (cause I'm not), but $100 sounds a little steep. Are there any other seats available that are cheaper........

GTSLOW
07-29-2005, 11:38 PM
I don't want to be a cheapskate (cause I'm not), but $100 sounds a little steep. Are there any other seats available that are cheaper........

Hey its gonna be a great event and they're raising money for the new tower! :D

TuffEnuff
07-30-2005, 01:20 AM

Yes, but, we are only selling VIP tickets at this point.

I will let you know when the general admission tickets become available.

Flight_740
07-30-2005, 09:39 AM
Im there :thumbsup Keep us updated.

awsomeears
07-30-2005, 12:52 PM
Ill be there but I personaly cant afford to go for $100 :wooo I mean I can but it wouldnt be smart to spend $100 here Vs. my credit card im almost paid off with :thumbsup

I figured the 10 times ive been at GLD is helping them save $$ :thumbsup but prolly not :wow

Cryptic
07-31-2005, 12:43 AM
i've been in the tower when them cars race... I'll dig up that video. I got it somewhere

carkid0101
07-31-2005, 07:09 PM
i cant miss this, i was up there once at the begginin of the summer and it was a good time, keep us posted for a date

u_say_go
07-31-2005, 07:13 PM
the jet cars burning the tower will get a little stale after 3-4 minutes....put a dirt jump in front of the tower and launch a monster truck thru it, and I'm there!
:headbang

TuffEnuff
08-01-2005, 01:11 AM
the jet cars burning the tower will get a little stale after 3-4 minutes....put a dirt jump in front of the tower and launch a monster truck thru it, and I'm there!
:headbang

I am working on that....

Car Guy
08-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Does anybody know what the new tower will consist of......?

awsomeears
08-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Does anybody know what the new tower will consist of......?

Bricks / wood / paint / windows / roof :goof :goof :goof :goof