PDA

View Full Version : F/S: (ATV) Honda Foreman 450 ES 4X4 w/ trailer

T-Bag
07-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Selling my four wheeler as I never have time to go out and actually use it. I will not sell the trailer seperetly unless the four wheeler is sold first. PM me if interested with your email address and I can get pics

It is a 1999. This is a very nice machine with very decent mileage for its year. I bought it in march in jefferson with 910 miles on it and nothing wrong with it at all. It was used on a farm and well taken care of. The body is clean, no panels cracked or missing, just typical scratches for a utility 4wd. Shine it up with some armor-all and it looks brand new.

The ATV is an electric shift and shifts awesome. There is a digital speedometer and odometer along which lights up when the lights are on. Limited Slip front differential. Brand new stock front tires when i bought the thing and the tires are in good shape. It only has about 1250 miles on it, as you can tell I haven't driven i that much. I've taken care of it, washed it very nice after every mudding venture and I hardly ever run it hard. It has gobs of torque and loves to pull down small tress to make trails :thumbsup . Also has a top speed of 51 MPH which isn't too bad for a 450 4x4.

This is perfect for someone looking for a nice ATV to modify/mud/yard work/farm work. Foreman's have always been known for their reliabilty and it will not let you down.

Olive green in color.

Selling with a HEAVY DUTY 1 place trailer with a 2500 lb axle and very thick gauge steel bar, 225/75R15 tires and a very heavy duty (and heavy as hell) rear loading ramp. $3700 for the package. $3200 for the four wheeler.