PDA

View Full Version : The DSM May Live This Year After All!

TopStreetDsm
07-26-2005, 08:22 PM
For any of you out there that may have been wondering what happened to the red DSM from KOTH last year, its right here sitting.

I have been working on a slightly more exotic build-up on this car than it had last year. I have been gathering parts, doing research, and fabricating whatever I need to in order to hit a higher goal. This also includes building another engine. Not as a repair, but an upgrade.

Well, Three months ago, all of the parts went to a machine shop in Waukesha. After about the first month ( keeping in mind my last motor was machined and assembled in 4 days ) I started calling trying to find out what the story was. After hearing every thing from: " I'm working on it right now," to " it's on the truck for delivery." I started getting alittle upset. Three months later I go walking in the door to see the engine, only to find a rusty block and all of the other parts still in the boxes.

It would be an understatement to say that I was PISSED!

Life goes on. No need to WASTE any more time. A very wonderful person a the machine shop down the road is in the driver seat now. One day later, there has been more done than in the last three months. Every one that has a clue where I am should know who I'm talking about. Starts with a C, and rhymes with lint **BIG THANKS**

I am looking to have everything together within the next couple of weeks.

No thanks to some! Big Thanks To Others!

Jake TSP

UnderPSI
07-27-2005, 01:09 AM
Should have went there in the first place, good luck though.

ponyride00
07-27-2005, 03:06 AM
Good luck Jake. Cant wait to see it running again.

Teufelhunden
07-27-2005, 07:55 AM
Donny is my friend :durr Why is it so hard to find a good machine shop around here.

Good luck Jake. Can't wait to see it out...let us know. :thumbsup

TopStreetDsm
07-27-2005, 02:02 PM
Brad:

They were not so willing to work on the import motor at first. They were my first stop though.

Thanks guys

Jake TSP

SloFarmTruck
07-27-2005, 05:11 PM
Jake,

Glad to see all is working out for you. Tell that lazy fella with a C that rhymes with lint, that imprts can go fast too. :) as always good luck with the build. see ya around. :thumbsup

Chris

UnderPSI
07-27-2005, 11:48 PM
Brad:

They were not so willing to work on the import motor at first. They were my first stop though.

Thanks guys

Jake TSP

I am sure he would have done your machine work, just not the assembly. Getting closer to driving though.

modmachz
08-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Sorry you had a bad expierience, but sounds like some wires got crossed on your project build at engine rebuilders,I don't know if you were in full contact with Donny, and If not that may have been your problem,he runs a very tight ship over there with the best engine builders including himself with many years of all aspects of racing,he built many race winning engines with jerry kulwicki throughout the years, as well as his guy's are simply flat out the best in any type of engine building and machining around..Donny and his crew will do what they can to make your engine build a very good expierience.They took care of me for years and many of our customers for years and built some of the wildest race engines available to man.and Donny will help you in any way, shape or form.in closing I will also add that clint and some of the other shops around are ok at what they do, but no way will compete with automotive engine rebuilders in waukesha....

Chad...

Teufelhunden
08-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Sorry you had a bad expierience, but sounds like some wires got crossed on your project build at engine rebuilders,I don't know if you were in full contact with Donny, and If not that may have been your problem,he runs a very tight ship over there with the best engine builders including himself with many years of all aspects of racing,he built many race winning engines with jerry kulwicki throughout the years, as well as his guy's are simply flat out the best in any type of engine building and machining around..Donny and his crew will do what they can to make your engine build a very good expierience.They took care of me for years and many of our customers for years and built some of the wildest race engines available to man.and Donny will help you in any way, shape or form.in closing I will also add that clint and some of the other shops around are ok at what they do, but no way will compete with automotive engine rebuilders in waukesha....

Chad...

Why the damage control? Who said anything about AER? :goof

u_say_go
08-02-2005, 10:25 PM
C&S huh? They built the motor in my old man's t-bucket. That thing is scary fast now. C Lint has been a family friend for about 15 years, he knows his $h1t like nobody else. Keep us posted!
Jason

Teufelhunden
08-02-2005, 10:28 PM
my old man's t-bucket. That thing is scary fast now.
Is this the t-bucket with the 440? Saw one up a Oscar's couple months back...

u_say_go
08-02-2005, 10:30 PM
red with black top and huge blower? No.

TopStreetDsm
08-03-2005, 09:17 AM
ModMachs:

I have always had very good luck with every one in the past. Last year my other motor was machined and assembled in 4 days. I dont know exactly what happened. Lets just say that it was not a pleasant time when I pulled my business.

I dont want to dwell in the past though. I definitly dont want to bad mouth any one. I have many reasons to at this point, but thats just not the way I am.

C&S has always been very good to me. I soley used them a few years ago, and they basically told me they would rather just work on the good old V8s. I consider it a great honer at this point that they are able to make an acception.

I have been greatly anticipating this assembly of bigger better for a long time now.

Jake TSP

modmachz
08-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Did you ever think that they probably are slow in the machine shop and engine shop and that is why they are attempting to do your engine!! and second if you just took it there and they are working on it already that tells me one thing,but you must read bewtween the lines...good luck on your new found machine shop and your many years of success with whomever>>>
Chad O...w.a.p.d.

Crawlin
08-03-2005, 08:55 PM
OR maybe because they are good friends, special considerations are made and others are pushed back. I've seen it happen with MANY other shops including the one my car went to. Ironically i've never had anything done by C&S but i have had stuff done by AER and the simple rebuild on the 350 that went into my 70 1/2 Z28 about 6-7 years ago and the mustang heads i had done/fixed were perfectly fine. this was back before they had moved and were on main st.

Teufelhunden
08-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Did you ever think that they probably are slow in the machine shop and engine shop and that is why they are attempting to do your engine!! and second if you just took it there and they are working on it already that tells me one thing,but you must read bewtween the lines...good luck on your new found machine shop and your many years of success with whomever>>>
Chad O...w.a.p.d.Why do you care where the guy takes his business?

modmachz
08-03-2005, 09:07 PM
I really could give a ****..honestly

Teufelhunden
08-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Got any of those neat scooters for sale still Donny? :goof

UnderPSI
08-04-2005, 12:06 AM
The only experiences I have had with AER is through work, and more than a few times we had to bring things back because they weren't done right. Just my experience.

Irish
08-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Clint is a good guy. Mod, Chad, Donny, or whatever just because Jake took his sh1t somewhere else doesn't give you the right to start bad mouthing someone else. In a previous post you stated that you could care less where Jake took his stuff too, well than why do you keep opening your mouth then?
If you want to take it as me trying to start something that's fine too. Either way I am curious to what your response is to my earlier questions.

Junky Giorgio
08-04-2005, 06:53 AM
Wow Jake now you know what it feels like to WAIT MONTHS to get sh1t DONE! A little taste of your own medicine... You talk about AER's time on how long they took on your motor, but you are even worse on TURNAROUND time for customers.... The funny thing is AER has always gotten my machine work done for me ASAP or in a few days...BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I think they do great work at AER and they are a true business, they even have real business hours too! :dance

modmachz
08-04-2005, 07:18 AM
Answer to your earlier question, all things happen for a reason being good or bad, you figure it out,and the latest statment could not be more true,keep regular hours,established buisness etc.these import guy's are a dime a dozen saying they have a so called import hop up shop!!! Lmfao..they drop like flies.show me one legitimate import guy out there that has been in a legal buisness for over a few years....Did I say legal buisness....and I do think he has some scooters over there...
Chad o
w.a.p.d.

AER Donny
08-04-2005, 08:56 AM
To clarify things to start with,jake it was quite obveous that you were unhappy about something with your engine,but when I here from outside sources that you are indirectly bashing AER That is a no no.so what ever happened that you are upset at you need to talk to me professionally on a buisness level not hiding behind a keyboard and talking smack.I also will add that the other shops are good at what they do, I deal with clint at c.s on a professional level as well as jim kilpatrick,mike borchardt etc.we are not enemies we are all in buisness and have been for 20 plus years.so it would be greatly appreciated if any and all concerns be forwarded to me.I do what I can to help people out, and do as best as I possibly can be,but in some cases it just isn't good enough..people alway's will say how they got screwed by other shops.It is very unlikely to here the good that also comes from my shop and others,but does happen.also we have a flawless record with the BBB, that is hard to say about some others.so at this point I am very sorry about your bad expierience with automotive engine rebuilders and good luck on your build, and maybe in the future things will be resolved.

Donny Kompas
Automotive Engine Rebuilders Inc.
1604 arcadian ave.
waukesha, wi.
262-521-2250

Teufelhunden
08-04-2005, 09:00 AM
To clarify things to start with,jake it was quite obveous that you were unhappy about something with your engine,but when I here from outside sources that you are indirectly bashing AER That is a no no.so what ever happened that you are upset at you need to talk to me professionally on a buisness level not hiding behind a keyboard and talking smack.I also will add that the other shops are good at what they do, I deal with clint at c.s on a professional level as well as jim kilpatrick,mike borchardt etc.we are not enemies we are all in buisness and have been for 20 plus years.so it would be greatly appreciated if any and all concerns be forwarded to me.I do what I can to help people out, and do as best as I possibly can be,but in some cases it just isn't good enough..people alway's will say how they got screwed by other shops.It is very unlikely to here the good that also comes from my shop and others,but does happen.also we have a flawless record with the BBB, that is hard to say about some others.so at this point I am very sorry about your bad expierience with automotive engine rebuilders and good luck on your build, and maybe in the future things will be resolved.

Donny Kompas
Automotive Engine Rebuilders Inc.
1604 arcadian ave.
waukesha, wi.
262-521-2250
So why the two screen names Donny?

AER Donny
08-04-2005, 09:12 AM
Hey scott, is there a problem, and I am not sure if it is you that this regards to..and if you need to speak with me I encourage you to give me a call 262-521-2250.
Best wishes
Donny

WilliamZ
08-04-2005, 09:13 AM
I don't think Jake is hiding since he came and picked up what wasn't touched (everything) His block/parts were at the shop how long? Months. My friends Prelude head was also worked on over there and didn't come back complete or there was missing/wrong parts on it. I had good luck with AER. I had my Galant VR-4 head, and my Dodge Spirit R/T head rebuilt there. It was pricey but it was good quality. This was many years ago though. Clint is a great guy and started working on things right away. :thumbsup C&S

Teufelhunden
08-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Hey scott, is there a problem, and I am not sure if it is you that this regards to..and if you need to speak with me I encourage you to give me a call 262-521-2250.
Best wishes
Donny

Who's "Chad O w.a.p.d." and does he mind you signing your posts with his name? Plus why do you have two birthdays? :goof

Don't play the BCM.com members here as fools.

EDIT: Don't try to change your TWO profiles either. I already took screen shots of them.

AER Donny
08-04-2005, 09:48 AM
like I said if you have a problem feel free to call me, sounds like you have issues...scott oh I forgot sounds like your the forum detective..

AER Donny
08-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Under psi. what was it that had to be returned for not being done correctly, and when was that, I am sure I can clarify the situation.

Teufelhunden
08-04-2005, 10:07 AM
scott oh I forgot sounds like your the forum detective..Only when something stinks...

So tell me I'm wrong, tell me you're not posting under two screen names.

I really couldn't care any less what you do or how you do it. I just think it's ironic and humorous how you post here under an alias for damage control and sell your services and parts. Sounds like you've got some issues.

AER Donny
08-04-2005, 10:20 AM
This case is closed,I am sorry I ever came on this piece of crap site, this is one of the worst sites I ever seen, besides I have way to much other buisness to deal with than to argue over the internet with a- holes like yourself..

Teufelhunden
08-04-2005, 10:22 AM
This case is closed,I am sorry I ever came on this piece of crap site, this is one of the worst sites I ever seen, besides I have way to much other buisness to deal with than to argue over the internet with a- holes like yourself..I'll quote Junk:
kbye!

I'm guessing you'll be back....but as who is anyones guess. :goof

WilliamZ
08-04-2005, 10:26 AM
We are sorry too..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/furniture/in_depth/cricket/2001/ashes/umpire/bye.jpg

UnderPSI
08-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Under psi. what was it that had to be returned for not being done correctly, and when was that, I am sure I can clarify the situation.

I blew a motor on one of the work trucks a 97 chevy pickup. you guys repalced the motor. First problem was the hose clamps on the heater lines weren't very tight, when the motor got up to temp they blew off spraying coolant everywhere, got sent back you guys cleaned it and put new clamps on. Second was a problem with with the oil pressure guage, it quit working a week or two after the truck came back, turns out the wire connector used was not a heat shrink connector, just one of the cheap ones and the wire corroded and broke off. Probably corroded from the coolant that leaked all over it. Once again we brought it back and you admitted to the problem and fixed it again, then the new motor was leaking oil from the valve cover gasket. The list goes on, you may be a great guy and have a great shop, but that is the only experience that i have had and it is enough to not make me want to come back.

UnderPSI
08-04-2005, 10:32 AM
This case is closed,I am sorry I ever came on this piece of crap site, this is one of the worst sites I ever seen, besides I have way to much other buisness to deal with than to argue over the internet with a- holes like yourself..

You just screwed yourself, not really a good idea to come on a car club site and bash it. Word travles fast.

Irish
08-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Well Donny, I think you just screwed the pooch man. Word does travel. You are dealing with your customers, potential customers, and relatives/friends of your customers. If you do a pyramid breakdown graph on those statistics that is a lot of motherfocking people. I would edit that previous post. Just a word of friendly advice.

WilliamZ
08-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Edit it all you want it's staying right here:

Arcade Info

Teufelhunden
08-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Yeah I just quoted all his posts as well.

Knowing that Donny was Modmachz makes this post below interesting. You import guys think twice before you drop your block off, you're a dime a dozen to him.

Answer to your earlier question, all things happen for a reason being good or bad, you figure it out,and the latest statment could not be more true,keep regular hours,established buisness etc.these import guy's are a dime a dozen saying they have a so called import hop up shop!!! Lmfao..they drop like flies.show me one legitimate import guy out there that has been in a legal buisness for over a few years....Did I say legal buisness....and I do think he has some scooters over there...
Chad o
w.a.p.d.

Syclone0044
08-04-2005, 01:50 PM
They took care of me for years and many of our customers for years and built some of the wildest race engines available to man.and Donny will help you in any way, shape or form.in closing I will also add that clint and some of the other shops around are ok at what they do, but no way will compete with automotive engine rebuilders in waukesha.... I am in the market for a machine shop. I am interesting in hearing some of the details of the performance of these wildest race engines available to man. What have they produced and how did it compare to results from the other shops around? Thanks.

Syclone0044
08-04-2005, 01:56 PM
As for resolving the dispute, I think it is only fair to ask the other side (shop) what the explanation is for taking so long to work on the block and why it evidently seems that no work was started? It sounds like the shop is asking us to ignore this issue and saying that they are reputable but yet I haven't seen what they had to say for themselves?? Wishing Jake well on his next shop doesn't explain why he had a bad experience at the first shop?? :confused

Crawlin
08-04-2005, 03:56 PM
I don't know who built it, but I think Sam and Tina's motors in the convertible had been done by AER at some point.

Teufelhunden
08-04-2005, 03:58 PM
I heard the same.

TopStreetDsm
08-04-2005, 04:29 PM
GETTING OUT OF HAND!

Donny read my post. It was not intending to bash you in any way. I never even mention it was you. Take control of your business the same way I had to take control of mine when I pulled my business from you.

I am done talking about AER!

Tony:
Dont even start with this. I have made more than several attempts to keep you happy and keep your business. At this point I would just rather not have it. Im sorry about this. If you have any problems or conserns with past work I will work with you on what ever you have as timely as I can. If you do have a problem you can bring it to me like an adult.

.show me one legitimate import guy out there that has been in a legal buisness for over a few years....Did I say legal buisness....and I do think he has some scooters over there...
Chad o
w.a.p.d.
Know what your talking about before you speak please!

Check with the state. Top Street Performance LLC. est. March 1st 2003.

My hours are based around the time my customers are available.

I did not start this thread with any negitive intentions. I am excited to be putting the car together. That is the bottom line.

Jake TSP

WhatsADSM
08-05-2005, 04:55 PM
GETTING OUT OF HAND!

Donny read my post. It was not intending to bash you in any way. I never even mention it was you. Take control of your business the same way I had to take control of mine when I pulled my business from you.

I am done talking about AER!

Tony:
Dont even start with this. I have made more than several attempts to keep you happy and keep your business. At this point I would just rather not have it. Im sorry about this. If you have any problems or conserns with past work I will work with you on what ever you have as timely as I can. If you do have a problem you can bring it to me like an adult.

Know what your talking about before you speak please!

Check with the state. Top Street Performance LLC. est. March 1st 2003.

My hours are based around the time my customers are available.

I did not start this thread with any negitive intentions. I am excited to be putting the car together. That is the bottom line.

Jake TSP

First I will start off by saying good luck to you Jake in all your endevours with the car, life, etc.

But beyond that I do feel that this experience with the shop is nothing short of divine justice... and I can only imagine that it is not entirely AERs fault about your engine.
Just as Tony said this is nothing more than a "taste" of your own medicine. You have left people hanging for a month or two without a car, just as AER did to you, and that was only the beginning of it. At least you got your stuff back, at least you didnt get half-assed work in an attempt to just get your **** out of the shop, at least you didn't have to fight with AER day in and day out, at least you didn't loose money out of the situation, and at least you didn't loose a good friend from it all.

Many of us are in similar situations like this RIGHT NOW with you. I understand that you may not have started this thread with bad intentions, but I find I simply find it befitting that this has happened to you and would think maybe you could learn a lesson from it.

As for me, I am done with shops like these and simply don't deal with them. I want my parts/services in a reasonable manner, with good quality, and I want to be treated with respect. Jake, you can have whatever you owe me.

Murray
Going to reputable shops like AMS and loving it.

TopStreetDsm
08-05-2005, 10:50 PM
Murray:

You have never been man enough to even come to me and discuss your issue. I am not going to denie there have been problems in the past. I have done as much as I can to try and make good on those situations.

You out of all people I have more than gone out of my way for. You have recieved cost on parts, I have stayed till the sun comes up literaly to help you get your cars together, and I helped buy out your entire old setup to try to get you into a new car. All of that gets forgotten when your not happy. When one thing doesnt go the way you want it to your pissed. Fine be pissed. But dont come on here acting like you have some justice your serving bad mouthing me at the same time.

You say you lost money and a good friend! You didnt even pay for the sh1t in your 240 and a good friend doesnt go and start talking sh1t before talking to that person. I also think you are the last person in the world that should be talking about half assed work. Ex. the system you built for the 89 240, slapped together wiring harness on yours, and simply not being able to get a potentially 10sec car to go faster than it did on a 16g.

I dont see why you wanted your car together so quickly anyways. You just always end up popping the motor. 3-for the Talon 1-240sx Working on an SRT4.

Stick to your bolt-ons and dont ack like you could do better.

Jake
No Longer dealing with customers like you, AND LOVING IT!

WhatsADSM
08-06-2005, 08:47 PM
First off, I am a very honest person and I will simply tell it how it is. If anyone needs further information, good or bad, about Jake/TSP I will be glad to elaborate via PM, email, this forum, phone... whatever.

Murray:

You have never been man enough to even come to me and discuss your issue. I am not going to denie there have been problems in the past. I have done as much as I can to try and make good on those situations.

Good to hear, that you are trying to fix the shop for the better. As far as being a man and trying to talk to you about it. Hmm.. I called you at least a dozen times leaving messages, sometimes talking to andy/gill/dave when I could hear you in the background saying "just tell him something i can't deal with him." Or how about the time when they told me yea just come up here and talk to him. So I said (to whoever was answering the phone at the time) I'm coming up.... by the time I got up there you had quickly left with no word besides telling everyone to lock up... That was smooth.
The one time I finally got a hold of you and we talked this out you said everything was fine, and that you would complete the exhaust you owe me... Since then I have called about a half dozen times and no one has ever cared to pencil me in for a time. I gave you about a year to "make good" on that situation. Weird when I can call a vendor for a cat-back and get in within the same week.

You out of all people I have more than gone out of my way for. You have recieved cost on parts, I have stayed till the sun comes up literaly to help you get your cars together, and I helped buy out your entire old setup to try to get you into a new car. All of that gets forgotten when your not happy. When one thing doesnt go the way you want it to your pissed. Fine be pissed. But dont come on here acting like you have some justice your serving bad mouthing me at the same time.

First off I will tell you this. Jake can do very good work, when he puts his mind to it and TSP has/had the potential to do very well. He in-fact has stayed up late nights to help me (just as I stayed up late nights to help him with customer cars in the past). He did buy my setup from my old car... but it wasn't JUST to help me out. And you know damn well I could have sold it to just about anyone. I sold YOU the shell when I had a buyer from IL at my front door. I also kept it at my house for 2 months while you were supposed to pick it up. The rest of the setup like the entire stroker longblock (with a bad piston) was given to you in exchange for an adapter box, FMIC piping, catback, and a BOV. And I have talked to AJ and I know how much you charged him for my old motor :) Justice being served... its real easy our agreement was for you to give me piping for my car which still (over a year later) has not happened.

You say you lost money and a good friend! You didnt even pay for the sh1t in your 240 and a good friend doesnt go and start talking sh1t before talking to that person. I also think you are the last person in the world that should be talking about half assed work. Ex. the system you built for the 89 240, slapped together wiring harness on yours, and simply not being able to get a potentially 10sec car to go faster than it did on a 16g.

Didnt pay for the ****... what ****? Here is what I recieved for the 240... An adapter box, FMIC piping that popped off left and right, a 3" SS downpipe with all MILD STEEL flanges, the BOV. The rest my friend, I payed you. I bought that old turbo of yours to help you get the 35r, I also payed the difference for the wastegate. In fact I know the shop needed cash so I let you charge me more than the NISSAN dealership wanted to do my wheel bearing. Half assed work... YES. My pipes constantly popped off, my exhaust was half mild, half Stainless. My FMIC braket (only one) broke after 3 months. The powder coating on the pipes came off and the mild steel piping began to rust. Adapter box, worked like a charm :thumbsup .
My work:
You mean the custom MAFC that was given to Jake Gill for FREE when he needed something to run the car. That was the first revision, that I told him I would make a few changes to and give him (again FREE) a new custom 240 MAFC to run if he asked. Funny, because the second revision of that same controller ran my 240 (with double the injector size) for the entire time I had it, ran like stock, and didnt change tune in ANY condition. That same controller helped me get a job as an embedded software engineer at a major embedded corporation... they seemed to like it. As far as the wiring in MY 240... YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. My 240 with an RB20 in it ran like stock, never had a single wiring issue, and the ECU interfaced to EVERYTHING on the 240. It could throw codes, see the PS sensors, knew about the AC conditions, etc. etc. My 240 did 12.5 at 110 on 14 psi of boost, you are out of the loop...

I dont see why you wanted your car together so quickly anyways. You just always end up popping the motor. 3-for the Talon 1-240sx Working on an SRT4.

Define quickly. I swapped a RB20 in to a 240sx in about 3 weeks.... running and all. It took you over 2 months to do the adapter box, a downpipe, and FMIC piping.... same stuff that other shops told me that would have done in 2 days or my money back.
You know, just as I did that the motor poping in the talon was due to a fuel pump problem (walbro's suck). The 240 rb popped, but I like how I compression checked it after the swap and the motor I got had 160-160-135-145-90-60 :fire .... didn't see that coming. SRT runs great.
I believe you said I went through 3 motors in the DSM, and went through 1 on the 240, and NONE on the SRT. Correct me if I am wrong: You are on your 3rd motor for the dsm, (i may have been given a half-dead motor) you blew up Jake's 240 motor because you didnt know how to put on a wastegate, and I believe you one upped me because you popped your civic motor, and managed to actually break your trucks motor. According to my math, you must be twice the hack you said I am. (I won't get into electronics, where you fryed Jake's ECU, and had to have me bail you out of a PROM install on a MX-6 ECU).

Stick to your bolt-ons and dont ack like you could do better.

And here in lies the problem... Many of us Jake, we like bolt ons. Would I try to race you? HELL NO. I like my daily driver SRT. I will like it with my bolt on turbo. I like my AC, I like my 6-disk changer, I like my drivability. And I like how it will go 11s, for a few thousand dollars.
Dude, I respect your love for cars (primarily your own)... it is more than ANYONE i know. However, a lot of us like cars, have regular day jobs, need reasonable daily drivers, want to save, have mortgages, have MANY other responsibilities, or simply don't want/need more than a few extra horsepower.
Not everyone is a shop, and has $50,000 to throw into our cars. I would hope that you can do more than bolt ons.

Again if anyone needs I have multiple references who either know of my situation of have had situations of their own, Tony being one of many...

Jake, if you continue to attack me personally I will continue to defend myself, and respond with more issues reguarding the shop. You stop, I stop, however I feel people should know these things before dealing with you. If you want to talk about this on other terms feel free to email, PM, call whatever.

Murray
Enjoying his bolt-on SRT daily driver, and will eventually like his not-too-bolt-on FI'd V8.

TopStreetDsm
08-07-2005, 12:18 AM
Dont burn a bridge and expect to just make it better by calling. Like I said I am no longing doing business with you.

"I have talked to AJ and I know how much you charged him for my old motor Justice being served... its real easy our agreement was for you to give me piping for my car which still (over a year later) has not happened." What piping are you talking about? I sold that motor after a replaced piston, bent crank, and new rings for a very large hit. In respect to AJ I would like it if you left the price off the web. I was moving shops when the shell was at your house and you know it. As far as the guy from IL, ?... Never knew about it.

As far as the work goes. I am sorry about any loss in quality. I really do mean that. I have had a lot of issues with employees since I got them. I am not saying its there fault. Just that with you yelling, them needing to be guilded through everything, and you not telling me about the problems, how can I fix them. When I saw you at Oscars and noticed your IC hanging I right away offered to fix it and add another bracket.

"Walbros suck" People run them every day making as much as 600+ whp no problem. I run 130 traps no problem.
Jake and your deal on how he got the Translator is between you guys. I know w/ a WORKING afc it runs fine.

Civic motor never popped. Neither did the truck motor, Get your info straight. DSM has never popped a motor. I am on the third, First was stock, second built ( going in someone elses car), third a wet dream waiting to happen.

As far as you begging people to ask for more detail. Its just one side of the story.

The part you are still forgetting is how much I have helped you and Tony in the past. I can not meet to your every need or keep you happy at this point sorry. I am not interested in doing business with you in the future.

I DO STAND BY MY WORK AND WILL FIX ANY PROBLEM PRESENTED TO ME.
For as much trash either of you want to talk, if there were a problem with a past part I made or an installation performed by TSP I will fix it. That is the way my shop operates. Not because I owe you but becase its right. Do not personally attack me and act like you are defending yourself. You came on this board after me. I will not back down to some one like you. I have put up with more sh1t and still done the business than I ever dreamed to. I have taken control of this business and that is the underlining issue. I have no employees, I keep my hours were no one seems to have a problem with them, and I no longer get myself involved in empty promises and cheap skates disguising them selves as friends.

You can tell people whatever you want to. I will tell them myself if given to oppertunity. I am honest about everything good or bad. I have done what I can to make good on the bad as long as Im not being walked on in the process.

I have made mistakes, taken to long, and many others. I dont deal with people like your self any more, and what a surprise I have a lot less hassle.

Leave this thread alone. Stop being bitter and find some thing else to do with your life. I have plenty more I could say (as I bet you could) but Im not going to. There is a certain part where you are defending yourself. And another where it is just a pointless piss fight.

Jake

Junky Giorgio
08-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Again if anyone needs I have multiple references who either know of my situation of have had situations of their own, Tony being one of many...
Murray

One of many unfortunately yes...if anyone has any questions just contact murray and if you want my car can be used as a demo for my $550 supposed "stainless intercooler pipes" that are actually "MILD STEEL" just as was done on murrays 240sx, and numerous intercooler pipes blowing off because of the pipes not being beaded; and the powdercoating chipping off and then my "stainless" piping suddenly rusting :confused oh and i forgot about when my motor sat at the machine shop for 3 MONTHS last year due to your lack of ordering all my parts;IE: pistons/rods/rings/ect when i gave you almost $2k in CASH to order everything that you originally told me would take 7-10 business days... not to mention my roomates 91' turbo supra that has all of the above mentioned troubles as well...and he waited over 2 months for a turbo swap, i-c piping and a 3inch downpipe...Excellant turnaroud time...thanks jake for making me look like an asshole referring some of my many friends to you and dissapointing them with the outcome...
KBYE !
I'M DUN...
When keeping it real; goes wrong...

slowlx
08-07-2005, 04:57 AM
I have had good luck with AER

I have had GREAT luck with C&S :thumbsup

I met Jake when he worked for Tom, and I did not like him. Something about him bothered me. I di nit know anything about his "shop" but I do know that Roy(a%%hole) from Hyperformance said he was an idiot, and Donny (All about Speed) said the same thing. I have also heard that he would scam his own mother if it would benefit him.

THESE ARE THINGS I HAVE HEARD........the only thing that I know for sure is that he was tuning the turbo Accord at Hermans when the motor blew. The car owner stated that Jake and the other guy working on it ran it waaaayyyy to lean, thus causing it to blow.

slowlx
08-07-2005, 10:47 AM
But I have heard that he builds some good things at his shop, and you cannot argues with the performance of his DSM.

WhatsADSM
08-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Fair enough I will defend myself and my situation.

Dont burn a bridge and expect to just make it better by calling. Like I said I am no longing doing business with you.

Of course not, it keeps you from giving me the cat-back you owe me.

As far as the work goes. I am sorry about any loss in quality. I really do mean that. I have had a lot of issues with employees since I got them. I am not saying its there fault. Just that with you yelling, them needing to be guilded through everything, and you not telling me about the problems, how can I fix them. When I saw you at Oscars and noticed your IC hanging I right away offered to fix it and add another bracket.

Jake did in fact say this. And I did in fact call a week later to schedule something, but everyone was just "too busy"

"Walbros suck" People run them every day making as much as 600+ whp no problem. I run 130 traps no problem.
Jake and your deal on how he got the Translator is between you guys. I know w/ a WORKING afc it runs fine.

550whp is the flow limit. And yes, as per the walbro dealer... you need to be extremely careful about fuel level with walbro's because if they overheat once or twice they dont die... They just have weak flow capabilities making it very troublesome to find the problem... As me how I know :mad:
Well if you didn't know about the translator for the 240 don't pretend like you did. Again the second revision of that same translator had a small power issue fixed and 2 software patches... Even attempting to make a crack at my electronics skills, is laughable at best.

Civic motor never popped. Neither did the truck motor, Get your info straight. DSM has never popped a motor. I am on the third, First was stock, second built ( going in someone elses car), third a wet dream waiting to happen.

DSM motor had weak compression on #3... I remember being behind the thing with the blue smoke show. Civic (your first) was overreved when I was in the car and needed a HG the next day. As far as the others I honestly will admit I have no first hand experience with them, I am relaying info through the grape vine, so I will just leave it at that.

The part you are still forgetting is how much I have helped you and Tony in the past. I can not meet to your every need or keep you happy at this point sorry. I am not interested in doing business with you in the future.

You have helped us and we have helped you. But in the end, myself, Tony and many others feel (like someone else said earlier) like the mom that got walked all over to advance yourself. We paid, we waited and waited and waited, and tryed to work more with you, and in the end got screwed. I am truly sorry things worked out this way... you were a best friend for a while (as I am sure it went both ways).

I DO STAND BY MY WORK AND WILL FIX ANY PROBLEM PRESENTED TO ME.
For as much trash either of you want to talk, if there were a problem with a past part I made or an installation performed by TSP I will fix it. That is the way my shop operates. Not because I owe you but becase its right. Do not personally attack me and act like you are defending yourself. You came on this board after me. I will not back down to some one like you. I have put up with more sh1t and still done the business than I ever dreamed to. I have taken control of this business and that is the underlining issue. I have no employees, I keep my hours were no one seems to have a problem with them, and I no longer get myself involved in empty promises and cheap skates disguising them selves as friends.

I sincerely hope that this is true, as I know of a few people that still have issues reguarding your work.... even some without a car for months (has it been a year yet?)
I was hardly a cheap skate disguising myself as a friend. I was a college student at MSOE (an extremely demanding school). I was balacing my school, my car, my girl problems, and my friendship with you. I feel I did rather well (school is done, my cars have been fairly reliable and TONS OF FUN, girl couldn't be better). I am still friends with everyone that used to know you, all of which don't do business with you now.. Is it truly all of us being "cheap skates" or is the problem on your side of the fence. As for the cheap skate part... I like to make sure I am getting what I am paying for! Jake, ponder this for a moment: I have had my car NEW car for 2 months (and am a about year ahead of schedule on my 550/mo. car payments), have put about $2,500 in mods on my car om 2 months, and am saving for a rather LARGE gift (right Tony).... I guess "cheap skate: is relative :confused

You can tell people whatever you want to. I will tell them myself if given to oppertunity. I am honest about everything good or bad. I have done what I can to make good on the bad as long as Im not being walked on in the process.

I have made mistakes, taken to long, and many others. I dont deal with people like your self any more, and what a surprise I have a lot less hassle.

Leave this thread alone. Stop being bitter and find some thing else to do with your life. I have plenty more I could say (as I bet you could) but Im not going to. There is a certain part where you are defending yourself. And another where it is just a pointless piss fight.

Jake
Fair enough... until next time. However i would love to see you actually be honest and simply admit that you still owe me an exhaust.

Murray

TopStreetDsm
08-08-2005, 12:40 AM
Tony: Show the invoice showing stainless and bead rolled. I will refund you entirely and replace your pipes with a premade kit of another manufactor. Otherwise, Dont say another thing about it.

SlowLx: Sorry "Something bothered you" give any one a reason to care or back off. I deal with donny aas almost every day. Roy?..... I dont even need to say anything.

Come On here with something worth while or dont come on.

Murray:

"Fair enough I will defend myself and my situation." You came and attacked me.
You want a petty cat-back its yours. Like I would go through all this for what $400 bucks. I have personally seen walbros at 740whp. The 240 system sucked. If it is so much better why didnt you upgrade for jake. Or are you complaining about the same sh1t with me that you do to people.

Murray every person who looked at #3cyl in my STOCK 140k motor said I had been that way long before I bought it. I just helped it along running 11.6@125 on pump w/ no dyno time. Otherwise Ooooh! a $300 civic 1.5L popped a HEADGASKET. I fixed it it was fine. Why are you trying to use me having fun with my BEATER against me. Thats a pretty weak case.

I dont care about your new car. Stop bringing it up. Cash Race Waiting.
You have maybe progressed a little from being a cheap skate. Dont know Dont care. I havent even talked to you in a year now.

As far as the exhaust I do owe that to you. Add up a number on the amount possibly caused by your slander and we could pay for your car or better.

The point being... You are just bitter and upset. You do not know how to deal with situations like an adult and are throwing a tantrum. No good is going to come here. If you want to get together and deal with this, good, come out of the shadows and We will take care of it. Publicly slandering a business should not be involved in a personal disagreement with hurt feelings.

Jake

slowlx
08-08-2005, 04:43 AM
SlowLx: Sorry "Something bothered you" give any one a reason to care or back off. I deal with donny aas almost every day. Roy?..... I dont even need to say anything.

Come On here with something worth while or dont come on.

Hey, if you look at my next post, I also said that I have heard good things about your shop, and that the times of your DSM showed some knowledge.

There are alot of other things that I could have brought up. Like the fact that Donny thought it was a perfect fit when you started handing out with the idiots from Revtek. Or how about the fact that alot of people who I know that have had dealings with you, ALL have bad things to say.

I just said what I thought, and then I also tried to say something good about you too. I am not trying to bash you, and I will not say anything else about you or your shop, the negative feelings of those people on this site who have dealt with you speak for themselves.

Junky Giorgio
08-08-2005, 06:50 AM
Tony: Show the invoice showing stainless and bead rolled. I will refund you entirely and replace your pipes with a premade kit of another manufactor. Otherwise, Dont say another thing about it.

Jake

All I'm saying is that you lied to me and quoted me on stainless steel piping to be done on my car. I would NOT have paid you $550 for MILD STEEL piping on my car if I would have known that. I origially told you I wanted the piping to look polished and you said you'll just powdercoat it "almost chrome color" and it will look the same as polishing the piping??? For $550 it is just common sense to BEAD the end of the pipes so that they don't BLOW off under boost which i am not even running high boost..ie: 15psi ! I feel as though I was taken advantage of as well as many others who have gone to you for business and friends of mine that "I" had referred to you...Us being unsatisfied customers. There have even been a couple random people who i do not even know pm me saying that they have had the same situation with your custom intercooler piping rusting, not fitting correctly, wrong t bolt clamps, wrong silicone couplers, powdercoating chipping off...ect. I'm sorry just to see this happen..Its very unfortunate and i'll be sure to find my original receipt from when I had the "stainless" intercooler pipes made...but honestly its not even worth it to me as I'm already having my piping REDONE at another shop in true 304 STAINLESS!

WhatsADSM
08-08-2005, 02:29 PM
You want a petty cat-back its yours. Like I would go through all this for what $400 bucks. I have personally seen walbros at 740whp. The 240 system sucked. If it is so much better why didnt you upgrade for jake. Or are you complaining about the same sh1t with me that you do to people.

Interesting you are calling my cat-back petty after avoiding me for months. If its so petty when are you going to mail me a check for $400, or would you like to publicly setup a time for me to come and get it so you don’t get a “headache” and avoid me again?
I would love to see a dyno chart of a walbro 255 putting 740whp down. Again about the 240 MAF translator system: The car ran perfect, and was the only tuning thing on the car... Like you said, it has been a year since you dealt with my car and since then you have wanted nothing to do with it. Of course you never actually saw it being used in my car. I told Jake I would upgrade his unit and even told him to give me a call, no one ever called.

Murray every person who looked at #3cyl in my STOCK 140k motor said I had been that way long before I bought it. I just helped it along running 11.6@125 on pump w/ no dyno time. Otherwise Ooooh! a $300 civic 1.5L popped a HEADGASKET. I fixed it it was fine. Why are you trying to use me having fun with my BEATER against me. Thats a pretty weak case.

We were counting motors and I was defending myself. When we first got your DSM its #3 seemed fine. Explain to me how looking at cyl. #3 would allow you to time date when you destroyed it? I would assume it wasn’t until the AEM was put in it and revved much higher than stock, with timing and fuel adjustments on a car that ran a stock fuel system. Either way the civic needed a HG. None of my beaters ever needed motor work :D

I dont care about your new car. Stop bringing it up. Cash Race Waiting.

Stop bringing my new car up? I believe it was you that first mentioned it in reference to the fact that I am in the process of blowing it up. I just figured I would let you know how it was actually doing just fine since you were so interested in it. As far as the race… are we talking about daily driver (truck) to my daily driver (SRT)? Or, let me get this straight, you are asking me to race my street car against your $60k shop car :goof .

You have maybe progressed a little from being a cheap skate. Dont know Dont care. I havent even talked to you in a year now.

Even back then I spent more than most on my car. Now I actually have a decent job after school... of course I spend more. Sad because it could have been money that was going to your shop. BTW, it was maybe 3-4 months ago when I came up to your shop to talk about all this. The agreement was for me to stop bad mouthing the shop, if you did the exhuast you owe me. Since then I called about a half dozen times and never got the time of day. What did you expect?

As far as the exhaust I do owe that to you. Add up a number on the amount possibly caused by your slander and we could pay for your car or better.

Fair enough, that is all I really wanted from you, as far as the exhaust is concerned. As far as the slander, in reference to your legal knowledge (or lack thereof):
Directly from my business law class, and dictionary.com:
Slander: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=slander
1. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.
Libel: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=libel
1. A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
2. The act of presenting such material to the public.

These two are Forms of Defamation. What you are suggesting is that I am responsible for Libel, not slander :) . Now consider this:
Case 1:
Jake thinks highly of his own work, and recognizes that his customer service is far superior to anything Murray could do.
This IS defamation of character as it is untrue and portrays a negative light on me by comparing my work to yours.

Case 2:
Murray had a terrible experience with Jake, he was not given all the products he paid/gave fair consideration (another business law term) for, was given poor quality products, and received terrible customer service.
This is NOT defamation of character as the statement is based in fact, even though it may have a negative influence.

The point being... You are just bitter and upset. You do not know how to deal with situations like an adult and are throwing a tantrum. No good is going to come here. If you want to get together and deal with this, good, come out of the shadows and We will take care of it. Publicly slandering a business should not be involved in a personal disagreement with hurt feelings.
Jake
I am going to respond as long as you continue to post against me here… I was hurt as a friend, however I wasn’t your friend for a while during our last business transaction and I am simply posting my experience and the experience of others dealing with TSP. Remember this all started because a customer of yours posted how your situation was strikingly similar to the way you treated him.

fly5150
08-08-2005, 08:13 PM
How much longer is this gonna go on. Enough already! Murray, you are starting to look like an idiot, this is looking more like a personal issue of yours and not something all of us really wanna keep hearing about. Everyone knows that Jake is hard to get ahold of, I worked for him and I had a hard time getting ahold of him. Jake is very knowledgable when it comes to DSM's, everyone knows that. Every shop has its downfalls, but not every shop can realize a problem, and take serious steps to fix it. Seriously, grow up a little guys, Jake is defending himself, you two need to stop whining.......
:)

Now anyone seen a fast Neon around here?

TopStreetDsm
08-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Tony: Put up an invoice or shut up! Read my last post. If there is anyone unhappy with my work I will do what I can to fix it or make them happy.

Murray: Bitter expressions of anger and thats all. Say anything you want. The second things dont go your way your pissed. We all understand that.

I have offered to try and make good. At this point everyone is going to see the exact same thing here I a dealt with. Its never good enough, and you are never happy.

GET OVER IT!

u_say_go
08-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Tony: Put up an invoice or shut up! Read my last post. If there is anyone unhappy with my work I will do what I can to fix it or make them happy.

Murray: Bitter expressions of anger and thats all. Say anything you want. The second things dont go your way your pissed. We all understand that.

I have offered to try and make good. At this point everyone is going to see the exact same thing here I a dealt with. Its never good enough, and you are never happy.

GET OVER IT!

Not many shops would be this willing to make things right with unhappy customers. Those who are trying to bash Jake, SHUTDAFUKUP! You look like an idiot arguing with someone who is willing to make things right.
Jake, how's that Dodge running?

TopStreetDsm
08-08-2005, 09:05 PM
First off Thanks U-Say_go!

Dodge is good. Cut the rack off and pressure washed to HELL out of the bed. Not too sure about the trans. All and all, a great buy. Thanks a lot.

Jake TSP

u_say_go
08-08-2005, 09:06 PM
the old man said you called to tell him you found pics of the t-bucket in the truck, that was cool. What did ya think about that thing?

TopStreetDsm
08-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah! I have the pics. I got to see the thing in person though... HOLYSHIT that thing is clean. :wooo If I didnt find the pics of it at shows and different places, I never would have thought it left the garage.

He instantly told me "that ones not for sale!" I told him I wouldnt want to have to keep it clean. I couldnt tell where one part started and the other ended there was so much chrome.

Awesome ride :thumbsup

Jake TSP

u_say_go
08-08-2005, 10:17 PM
it will be for sale in about 2 years. That'll be money for paint on the new hot rod. He's "hopefully" taking delivery of a 1932 3-window coupe this week at the Good Guys show. Went down to Louisville this past weekend to the NSRA Natl's, saw his car and wasnt happy at all. They screwed some things up, he told them to fix the schit before sunday or they can shove it up their a$$........we'll see how things turn out.
Take it easy Jake. :thumbsup

oh yea, C&S just did the motor in that bucket, HOLY HORSEPOWER! They figured about 415 horse, and the car weighs 1700lbs. If youre in the Delafield area and see a few pair of 14inch wide black snakes on the road.....dat was me :headbang

Cryptic
08-08-2005, 10:45 PM

I'm crushed :crying
Sorry my site couldn't/wouldn't generate YOU a profit.

TopStreetDsm
08-08-2005, 11:05 PM
They figured about 415 horse, and the car weighs 1700lbs. If youre in the Delafield area and see a few pair of 14inch wide black snakes on the road.....dat was me :headbang

Thats awesome! I can only imagine a rwd 89 crx with that much power the second you touch the throttle. Turbo's are great but there is something about all motor V8s.

Good luck to you and your dad. :banana

Jake TSP

Junky Giorgio
08-09-2005, 06:54 PM
How much longer is this gonna go on. Enough already! Murray, you are starting to look like an idiot, this is looking more like a personal issue of yours and not something all of us really wanna keep hearing about. Everyone knows that Jake is hard to get ahold of, I worked for him and I had a hard time getting ahold of him. Jake is very knowledgable when it comes to DSM's, everyone knows that. Every shop has its downfalls, but not every shop can realize a problem, and take serious steps to fix it. Seriously, grow up a little guys, Jake is defending himself, you two need to stop whining.......

Your head is so far up jakes vagina why don't you lick the sand out of it...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/head_up_your_ass2.jpg

Teufelhunden
08-09-2005, 07:27 PM
I thought I saw Donny in this video (http://media3.big-boys.com/content/coyote1.wmv)

TopStreetDsm
08-09-2005, 10:11 PM

Your posts are a shining example of your Intelligence.

Scott: You Crack Me Up! :rolf

fly5150
08-09-2005, 10:30 PM

wow thats so funny. I think I'm still laughing.
:punch:

Junky Giorgio
08-10-2005, 07:32 AM
Your posts are a shining example of your Intelligence.
:rolf

my intercooler pipes are a shining, wait (rusty) example of your craftsmanship! :rolf

u_say_go
08-10-2005, 10:49 AM
my intercooler pipes are a shining, wait (rusty) example of your craftsmanship! :rolf

how is it Jake's fault that you dont take care of your car?

WhatsADSM
08-10-2005, 11:52 AM

Was gonna stay out of it, but since it has been continued by everyone. It is Jake's fault because the pipes were not mounted properly. They move with the motor, and the pipe that goes through the fender scrapes on the fender which helps assist the paint chipping/cracking/rusting. You ask me how I know... I had the SAME thing happen to my pipes.

Also the powdercoating system that jake used (are you gonna get a new one?) is pretty weak and easily becomes dull, chips, etc.

Think that me and tony are the only ones that are having problems and that it is just me whining about a "personal problem" (a shop owing you an exhaust you paid for is a now a "personal problem" I guess).

Feel free to take a gander at this:
Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to failure to respond to a complaint.
http://www.wisconsin.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=25003475
BTW I never personally filed a report, just as most people don't file a report because it is just a big pain in the ass....

There is alot more where that came from.

Murray

slow90z
08-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Wasnt there also a yellow twin turbo C10 that he ****ed up?

WilliamZ
08-10-2005, 02:02 PM
http://judyerni.smugmug.com/photos/19289885-S.jpg

Crawlin
08-10-2005, 02:03 PM
http://judyerni.smugmug.com/photos/19289885-S.jpg

now THAT's funny

Teufelhunden
08-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Yeah what's the score?

Junky Giorgio
08-10-2005, 05:55 PM

so this guy doesn't know how to take care of his car that jake did the intercooler pipes on either?... :confused hmmm?

"I took a picture of my intercooler pipe that the powdercoating magically fell off of. If you look closely, you can see that the powder coat is bubbling too. "

~I'm not going to mention any names on that one... :thumbsup

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/img12339cb.jpg

Teufelhunden
08-11-2005, 08:03 AM
You cannot be serious! The ball was in!-McEnroe

http://www.tsn.ca/images/stories/20030602/McEnroe_64861.jpg

WilliamZ
08-11-2005, 08:54 AM
TSP manifold, GT35R, downpipe, and dump. :(

http://images8.fotki.com/v140/photos/4/446466/1647433/PICT0005-vi.jpg

u_say_go
08-11-2005, 09:34 AM
is that for your lawnmower or chainsaw? I really dont understand the whole "let's bolt more sch1t onto a car that was never intended to go fast in the first place" scene. So throwing out all these numbers and letters GT35R, Binford XP483-pl1 means NOTHING to me. Here's what I know- block, pistons (8 of them), intake, carb (big one), headers.
Jake has said more than once that he is/was willing to work with those who werent happy with his work. Not sure if you all dont have the balls to talk trash to his face so you come online, or what the story is. This is one of those "the cops pulled me over for no reason on the HWY" threads that just get beat to death.
Work it out like a man, or shuddafukup

Teufelhunden
08-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Bwaahahaha...yeah chris you dummy

wikked
08-11-2005, 10:19 AM
is that for your lawnmower or chainsaw? I really dont understand the whole "let's bolt more sch1t onto a car that was never intended to go fast in the first place" scene.

You just described every truck on the road? <minus Lightning/srt-10/TySy>

By that shìtty definition... RX-7's, DSM's, Supras, etc. etc. were never intended to go fast? :rolleyes:

Lay off the bottle man :alcoholic

WilliamZ
08-11-2005, 10:28 AM
is that for your lawnmower or chainsaw? I really dont understand the whole "let's bolt more sch1t onto a car that was never intended to go fast in the first place" scene. So throwing out all these numbers and letters GT35R, Binford XP483-pl1 means NOTHING to me. Here's what I know- block, pistons (8 of them), intake, carb (big one), headers.
Jake has said more than once that he is/was willing to work with those who werent happy with his work. Not sure if you all dont have the balls to talk trash to his face so you come online, or what the story is. This is one of those "the cops pulled me over for no reason on the HWY" threads that just get beat to death.

WTF are you talking about. I was just showing quality pieces that I bought from TSP. (Top Street) Galant VR-4's were never intended to go fast? :rolf That setup I had was off of Jakes car that he had on at KOTH last year. Yea stupid me I didn't know what I was thinking.. That's why I bought an LS1 car.. :rolleyes:

Crawlin
08-11-2005, 10:46 AM
funny thing is people laugh at the letters and numbers being used, but let's take a look at history.....

GTO
SS
RS/SS
Z28
LS5/LS6/LS7
L78/L89
M20/M21/M22
AAR
S.D. (Pontiac)
T/A
T37/GT37

the list goes on and on

Junky Giorgio
08-11-2005, 07:13 PM

You obviously have NEVAR had any CUSTOM work dun by this guy...SO WHY DON'T YOU...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/stfu_sm.gif

TopStreetDsm
08-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Wasnt there also a yellow twin turbo C10 that he ****ed up?
http://top-street.com/images/protruck2shop.jpg
Truck runs fine. I am actually still owed money on that one. Another mistaken friendship.

Which bring me to murray: You have no idea about the bbb stuff. One was from brian exploited racing. I was able to immediatly have it dropped with out a responce from him even. Thats how good that case was. The other is from someone trying to get some money. I cant go into the details of that for many reasons.

Last time, Come to me and I will take care of what ever problem you have Or leave it alone. I cant change anything I am not able to work on.

Otherwise, I think the score was 4 - 7.

Jake TSP

TopStreetDsm
08-11-2005, 10:45 PM
This has gone on long enough.

Murray, Tony and who ever else cares. I am deticated to keeping my customers happy. I have offered to take care of these problems (big or small) a number of times. This does not seem to be good enough, fine.

Heres the deal Any one who has an issue with my work, service, timelyness or anything else. Call me on my personal cell phone number 262.617.1365

Now, realize the commitment to my customers I am expressing in doing this. I am in a thread were there are some that are trying to bash my reputation, others are having questions brought up, and some dont care anymore. Either way, I dont know another business owner willing to publicly display their cell number in order to resolve a confilct.

You can call and resolve this or you will be viewed by everyone else only as people with invalid complaints with nothing else better to do.

I am making a very large step to make this situation better.

Jake Hanhardt
Owner, Operator, Representative
Top Street Performance

u_say_go
08-12-2005, 07:29 AM
You obviously have NEVAR had any CUSTOM work dun by this guy...SO WHY DON'T YOU...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/stfu_sm.gif

and you obviously have NEVER completed 3rd grade. No spellin' a$$ mofuka!

UnderPSI
08-12-2005, 11:24 AM
70N1 <----(tony, cuz you wouldn't have figured that out) spelled it that way on purpose dummy.

SloFarmTruck
08-12-2005, 11:29 AM
and you obviously have NEVER completed 3rd grade. No spellin' a$$ mofuka!

I wasn't going to comment on this post as both sides are people I consider freinds, but who are you and where do you fit in on this. If your a customer of Jakes than what work has he done for you. What car do you drive. In reference to the spelling of the word dun it is a common comment we use and have used on this board to determine when things are officially over, completed, finnished. Sorry if you do not understand that. so now that that is said. Why the personal attacks why the language why the hatred, are you permanantly attached to Jakes sack that you feal threatened by these facts. Yes there is obviously a problem in communication between these people. Why not let those personally involved discuss there problems and you keep your opinions....not facts to yourself. This post is going to get read and than I will get attacked so go ahead say what you will about me. :loser

mygsx
08-13-2005, 10:21 AM
I don't want to get involved, but I have been trying to get you to fix my car since April. It's weird how I can never get ahold of you though....Sounds like a common occurence. At this point I am not so sure I would want you to fix all of the things you f-ed up anyways because I may not see my car for a year. It does do some justice to me to see how AER treated you though because you have treated many people the same way. I'm sorry to say it but it is all to true. Are you still offering to get my car to at least a street tune after the swap you did? And in a reasonable time? Let me know.

TopStreetDsm
08-14-2005, 08:53 PM
Aj,
Yes! I will help you with what I can. I did a lot of different things for you on that car that I did not charge for. I am very sorry to have this being brought up here with you. I had no Idea at this point that you were in anyway unsatisfied. Last time you and I talked we were laughing and talking about turbo upgrades. Please, if there is anything you need call to me and we will work on it to make it as you would expect.

If you would like PM me with your number and I can call you.

Jake TSP

theavenger333
08-15-2005, 01:11 AM
Like the fact that Donny thought it was a perfect fit when you started handing out with the idiots from Revtek.
i don't appreciate being called an idiot, and for the fact of the matter, jake usually dropped by and talked buisness. didn't really "hang out" ever. when he was there also offered advice and help to a then car newb with an accord. :D

either way, this has definatly gone far enough. arguements unfortunatly get personal in this case, there's the broken friendship driving this bitching match, not buisness problems.

slowlx
08-15-2005, 03:21 PM
i don't appreciate being called an idiot, and for the fact of the matter, jake usually dropped by and talked buisness. didn't really "hang out" ever. when he was there also offered advice and help to a then car newb with an accord. :D

either way, this has definatly gone far enough. arguements unfortunatly get personal in this case, there's the broken friendship driving this bitching match, not buisness problems.

I apologize, I should have stated that different. I never actually met anybody from Revtek, that is what Donny had said. I did not mean to insult you, and again.......I apologize.

So, are you the guy with the Skyline, or are you one of the brothers? If you are one of the brothers, are you the one with the GSR, or the one with the Cobra?

theavenger333
08-15-2005, 08:47 PM
none of the three, you're a bit mixed up. two owners were brothers, the skyline and the cobra. the other was a sack of sh!t named jamie (with the turbo GSR), not a brother, and didn't have a dime invested into the shop, just acted like he did. i was (and still am) good friends with the owners and worked for them quite a bit. i had a goldish accord then, slammed to the ground.
btw- no worries on the idiot thing, i was meaning it as a pokin fun joke, just forgot the smiley.... :thumbsup

slowlx
08-16-2005, 05:11 AM
:thumbsup