PDA

View Full Version : Amazing WTC video...

Al
07-25-2005, 03:15 AM
I don't know your perspective on the subject, but there is some killer evidence in this vid about the collapses on 9-11.

The vid is about 12 min long and is packed with great info.

http://www.enwhore.com/viewmovie.php?mid=797

--------------------

I'm a bit wary about wtc7, which supposedly collapsed due to diesel fires on a lower floor. This same building collapsed all at once and not partially where the diesel generator room was. This makes me wonder about the burning temp of diesel at room temp and ambient pressure (if possible at all). This building collapsed implosion style, that is, dropping to the ground all at once,and not like a building where individual spars were giving in one at a time.

http://www.wtc7.net/index.html

TuffEnuff
07-25-2005, 10:54 AM
Thats the BIGGEST crock of Liberal BULL$HIT I have EVER SEEN!!

It looks like an attempt by some College Hippy/liberal tree hugging JACKASS trying to be a hero with other Liberal Jackasses.

There's soooooooooo much wrong with this guys "facts" I'd have to make my own video to explain...otherwise I'd be here for a week typing it.

If you believe what this moron has put together...I've got some PRIME realestate for you in the everglades. :loser

animal
07-25-2005, 11:16 AM
Heh, my thoughts exactly tuff.

As with any conspiracy propaganda bullcrap, all this offers is non-expert opinions of what went on. Hot damn, billy bob "think it wuz a ufo", musta been that since that's what he saw and not the jetliners that crashed into the building on national tv. :rolleyes:

1fastsol
07-25-2005, 07:00 PM
crazy ****. i have the moive 9/11 black if any one want's to see it. that some weard stuff. i don't want to belive it but man it sound ? makes you think :wooo

Car Guy
07-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Thats the BIGGEST crock of Liberal BULL$HIT I have EVER SEEN!!

It looks like an attempt by some College Hippy/liberal tree hugging JACKASS trying to be a hero with other Liberal Jackasses.

There's soooooooooo much wrong with this guys "facts" I'd have to make my own video to explain...otherwise I'd be here for a week typing it.

If you believe what this moron has put together...I've got some PRIME realestate for you in the everglades. :loser

Where is the everglades, is that near New Berlin.......?

Al
07-26-2005, 02:55 AM
I have relatives who work in the World Financial Center. They remember the evacuations in the days prior to 9-11. They were all like "wtf." These relatives are not the liberal type, more like ultra conservatives with apartments overlooking central park and weekend getaways in the Hamptons.

I was thinking about the vids of the smoke shooting out the sides of the building and later realized that the skylobbies were at those levels. It could have been the result of individual elevators crashing to their bottoms at the two levels (floors 33 and 66ish).

Does anyone here question WTC7?....

I'm still wary about wtc 7. They claim that diesel fires brought it to the ground by melting the steel superstructure. The building collapsed all at once rather than showing gradual fatigue and progressive failure. At the same time, the building has a concrete core which went down with the building. For those who don't know, the only damage to wtc7 was about 15 broken windows. Somehow, these broken windows managed to set diesel fuel tanks on fire which were located a couple walls in.

In ambient air pressure, how hot does diesel burn? Last time I checked, it was not very good at that; it needs compression.

animal
07-26-2005, 08:19 AM
Nevermind the two buildings that crashed down next to it... I'm sure that had nothing to do with it right?

needastangbad
07-26-2005, 11:30 PM
id like to see the 9/11 black video if you have it. never heard of it

needastangbad
07-26-2005, 11:33 PM
get a hold of the book 9/11 the big lie. there is some pretty interesting stuff in that book including the idea that it was almost immediate that it became "unamerican" to think that anything but what the government says happened on 9/11 actually happened. the book is a little far fetched in certain areas but hey arent all conspiracy theories? what we all have to remember is that we live in the most powerful country in the world and im sure there are thousands of things they can do that we cant even dream of yet... keep that in mind when thinking about these "theories"

Al
07-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Nevermind the two buildings that crashed down next to it... I'm sure that had nothing to do with it right?

The two taller buildings did nothing more than brake a few windows.

How does a building collapse all at once from on a lower floor when the fires only occur on one portion of the building.

Watch these vids: http://www.911research.com/wtc/evidence/videos/docs/wtc7_collapse.mpg
http://www.911research.com/wtc/evidence/videos/docs/wtc7_collapse2.mpg
http://www.911research.com/wtc/evidence/videos/docs/wtc_7_cbs.mpg

That building has a concrete core which would not collapse in that manner. Only one side should have collapsed from the fires, if it even crashed at all.

I'm not for Righties or Lefties on this issue. I'm just pissed that this happened the way it did. We all know that Big Brother lies to us.

BTW- I do NOT like people like Michael Moore. If I came across him, I would kick him square in the nutz (if he has any). He did a half-ass job by only telling part of the real story behind the politics. For that "how do you feel about the draft" stunt, he should have asked the offspring of the senators.

u_say_go
07-27-2005, 09:24 AM
BTW- I do NOT like people like Michael Moore. If I came across him, I would kick him square in the nutz (if he has any). He did a half-ass job by only telling part of the real story behind the politics. For that "how do you feel about the draft" stunt, he should have asked the offspring of the senators.
I hate liberals just as much as the next guy, but Farenheit 911 was a great testament to what a crooked bastard Bush is. As far as the "how do you feel about the draft" stunt, I think it was brilliant! Not one of those senators would answer his question. WHY? Because they knew he was right in pointing out that we are sending out men and women to fight in Iraq...and for what? Can one person explain why we're over there anymore? Weapons of mass destruction? Didnt find any! America is the largest producer and holder of "weapons of mass destruction" on the entire planet, not my opinion, FACT! Are we there because of Saddam? Got him already, right? To fight the "war on terrorism"? Any of you notice the rise in terrorist activity since we stepped foot in Iraq? I have! If you think this is about anything other than money and oil, you're fooling yourself.
Now, everyone has their opinion about what happened to the WTC's, and thats cool- none of us will ever know the true facts....but you gotta wonder, they showed us the planes crashing into the buildings and them falling a million times over.....why have we never seen ANY footage from the Pentagon? There are DOT cameras and surveilance cameras all around that building, and many many people in that area each day. Why isnt there ONE clip of this 747 smashing into the Pentagon? A jet 30 feet tall, with a wing span of over 150 feet crashes into the Pentagon at ground level leaving an 8 foot tall opening with no debris on the ground. Somebody is covering something!
Thanks President Bush, you're doing a great job (illiterate redneck!) :flipoff2:

needastangbad
07-27-2005, 06:14 PM
read the book "9/11 the big lie" it talks about what they think really happened at the pentagon. it also talks about the things you just mentioned about no witnesses, things like that. watch the movie fahrenHYPE 9/11 to see the truth about michael moores tactics... most of the information in his 9/11 movie is just plain false... he lost a lot of credibility after that movie.

u_say_go
07-28-2005, 07:28 AM
I'll check out that book and movie. I'm into hearing different views on what went down. thanks for the tip :thumbsup

animal
07-28-2005, 07:28 AM
Any of you notice the rise in terrorist activity since we stepped foot in Iraq? I have! If you think this is about anything other than money and oil, you're fooling yourself.

And how much terrorist activity has gone on in the USA since we stepped foot in iraq? How many suicide bombers have we had here? How many car bombs exploding outside of buildings in milwaukee (or any us city) killing 100+ people? None. We took the fight over there, off of our soil, so they can go crazy and take out "their own". Quite honestly I could give 2 $hits for iraqis and I got my opinions on that whole area of the world over there but that's besides the point. Maybe some day the people that live there peacefully will get pissed off enough to want to put a stop to it... but either way I'd rather someone elses backyard far from mine be the target of ackbar and his band of bomb totin' thugs... are you saying you wouldn't?

And honestly, I wish the war really was for free oil... because then I could hopefully burn cheap gas... and if it was for money, then maybe it wouldn't cost to much to stay over there :)

animal
07-28-2005, 08:04 AM
The two taller buildings did nothing more than break a few windows.

And I'm sure when those two towers came down they had plenty of time to go through the other buildings and do in-depth surveying to see how much structural damage was actually done as opposed to what was believed to be done at a glance. You know, because the highly educated people that know how to do that and happened to be in the area wanted to stick around the scene in the midst of buildings falling, and a blinding, suffocating dust cloud. If I'm one of them, or even a mediocre structural engineering intern with an appetite for danger and a gas mask I'm saying "I'm getting the f*** out of dodge"... no matter what. I think it's silly to think anyone in that area had time let alone wanted to put in the time to give an accurate analysis of the structural integrity of that building. Nevermind that everyone in the immediate area was probably ushered out of any building over 0 stories.

But hey, some crackpot website wants to tell you differently, it's certainly your right as an american to cast common sense aside and believe it.

u_say_go
07-28-2005, 08:53 AM
And how much terrorist activity has gone on in the USA since we stepped foot in iraq? How many suicide bombers have we had here? How many car bombs exploding outside of buildings in milwaukee (or any us city) killing 100+ people? None. We took the fight over there, off of our soil, so they can go crazy and take out "their own".
How many suicide bombers did we have before 9/11? How many car bombs did we have pre-9/11 that killed 100+ people? One that I can think of, some crazy redneck white boy.
Bottom line is, there is no reason for us to be in Iraq. Our own president cant even explain it. Everyone has there opinions, but our leaders cant or wont say "THIS is why we're there".
I wish we were more like Canada- just kick back and mind our own business...nobody F's with us, we dont F with you.

animal
07-28-2005, 10:24 AM
How many suicide bombers did we have before 9/11? How many car bombs did we have pre-9/11 that killed 100+ people? One that I can think of, some crazy redneck white boy.
Bottom line is, there is no reason for us to be in Iraq. Our own president cant even explain it. Everyone has there opinions, but our leaders cant or wont say "THIS is why we're there".
I wish we were more like Canada- just kick back and mind our own business...nobody F's with us, we dont F with you.

HELLO!! They DID F*** with us. I suspect you're just another american who wants answers at all costs. Maybe they don't tell you "why" because they can't or won't just like you said. What if giving you the true answers why we were there could compromise more soliders lives. Even just one more than otherwise. Would you still want your answers? What if the real reasons are strategic and incremental to the operation at hand, and letting you in on it would blow the whole thing? I think that's just as possible as the crackpot conspiracy theories "you guys" believe on a whim. Only a little more plausible.

So are you saying you'd RATHER we packed up, came back here and just tried to stop them from coming? We'd have our own damn "maginot line" because at the same time we stop them all the pussified liberal people would be whining when we clamp down on these guys when they've come here looking for a fight. Oh no, we've taken a terrorist's civil rights away. boo hoo. Look at gitmo right now. That's the kind of facility we'd need MORE OF if we just fought them all here at home... cause everyone knows we're too wussed out to just off them. But no, that facility is so bad already, we certainly couldn't make more of them. So in the mean time while we're busy trying to convince people, we try to just defend, a few slip by here and there as they're bound to, and the same liberal a$$holes that won't let us detain them at all costs are the same people pointing fingers that we couldn't stop them. Defense-only just doesn't work against some foes, you gotta take the fight to them. If our mere presence over there without reason is the way to keep more of them freaks over on that side of the pond, then I am all for it. Build some bunkers, and dig in. If you'd rather be a canadian, by all means I'll show you the doorway and give you an english-french dictionary to-go.

u_say_go
07-28-2005, 04:55 PM
your rambling non-sense reminded me of Sam Kinison when he went bananas in Back To School. Slow down, take some meds, and relax. For someone so passionate about the subject and who has so much to say, you gave very little facts, just some "kill em all" mumbo-jumbo. So, what youre saying is if we "strike first" on their soil so all the terrorists will stay there to fight and protect their country? You dont actually believe this, do you?
You're getting all worked up over this, yet youre doing NOTHING about it. Why arent you over there fighting for what you so strongly believe in?
Read my posts on this topic, I've been very open minded and listened to and accepted other opinions and you turn it into an argument. I'm done with this thread.