PDA

View Full Version : mustang vtec video funny!

1fastsol
07-21-2005, 09:25 AM
you got to see this mustage with vtec and turbo? :confused
never saw anything like it before?
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=A430AE85-5A29-4C9C-9262-FB5571715992

twicks69
07-21-2005, 11:23 AM
Please post this stupid video in the video section next time. I would be ashamed to own a honda or a mustang after seeing this video. The moron mustang owner would also be shot by everyone on this forum if he was ever seen.

Yes, he know that he has no idea what he is talking about. I understand why it is funny. I just think that it is :sgay .

Please Mommy, I want to own a supercharged, turbocharged (air filter), "Very Tall Engine Tuning", special high boost coolant Mustang when I grow up! :loser

Where do you find all of these videos?

I found the Mustang owner's last car:

Bee
07-21-2005, 11:44 AM
they were mocking hondas/acuras.... :rolf

GRNDNL
07-21-2005, 12:07 PM
they were mocking hondas/acuras.... :rolf

:confused Nooooo......Realllllly....... :D

1fastsol
07-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Please post this stupid video in the video section next time. I would be ashamed to own a honda or a mustang after seeing this video. The moron mustang owner would also be shot by everyone on this forum if he was ever seen.

Yes, he know that he has no idea what he is talking about. I understand why it is funny. I just think that it is :sgay .

Please Mommy, I want to own a supercharged, turbocharged (air filter), "Very Tall Engine Tuning", special high boost coolant Mustang when I grow up! :loser

Where do you find all of these videos?

I found the Mustang owner's last car:

just looking around on the net. you are from racine? i thought you were selling you car back a 2 years ago? or may be i have you mixed up with some one else.

twicks69
07-21-2005, 08:11 PM
No, I am up in Waukesha. I have seen a 2G silver eclipse with no wing and black rims down there (I think it was a GS only).

What website did you get the video from? Any other good ones on it???

1fastsol
07-22-2005, 12:37 AM
i will look around for more!