PDA

View Full Version : continued from firehawk.org

Cryptic
07-18-2005, 09:47 AM
first read here http://messageboard.firehawk.org/viewtopic.php?t=5760

then continue here...

I understand that an upgrade was performed shortly before I ordered my Hawk in Jan '02. I've seen that consistency seems the best way to develop posters, much like business.

What in the world are you talking about here? When you purchased your car has no relevance to the matter. Get off your high horse. It's just a car. It does not define who you are.

BrewCityMuscle.com has over 700 members and who knows how many lurkers.

Monthly Statistics for June 2005 (http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/webstat/usage_200506.html)

Total Hits 2,309,089
Total Files 1,207,577
Total Pages 478,188
Total Visits 60,739
Total KBytes 18,782,647

That's 18 GIGs last month of pretty much all text. BCM is a local board, not a national one like LS1tech.com which appeals to an audience on a national or world scale.

Don't talk to me how to generate posters and readers. BCM has generated the numbers. Crawl out of your little world of "I'm a Firehawk owner and that makes me special" and open your eyes to the bigger picture.

In conclusion. I am deleting your username as I cannot find what the heck is wrong. Re-register and if that doesnt fix the problem, then it is most certainly on your end becuase nobody here is having issues like you.

SloFarmTruck
07-18-2005, 10:30 AM
or how about if you got so many complaints, STAY THE **** AWAY! i don't think anyone noticed that you were gone

i still don't understand why we have a "firehawks" forum. it's a car, and it's an f-body. it should be deleted(the forum)

UnderPSI
07-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Yea, I don't really think we need a seperate forum for firehawks. Still just an f-body with a different hood.

Cryptic
07-18-2005, 11:03 AM
guys you wouldn't mind if I created a GTX forum would ya :goof

After all, we have 2 or 3 of them here and it's a very special car since SLP blessed it with a hood, CAI, and a catback.

:woo: :modowns :modowns :modowns

animal
07-18-2005, 11:04 AM
If they get a firehawk forum then I want an svt forum... because we'd get just about the same amount of traffic in there :goof

Cryptic
07-18-2005, 11:05 AM
good idea! cuz SVT peeps have no where else to go

animal
07-18-2005, 11:07 AM
good idea! cuz SVT peeps have no where else to go

You mean there's other forums?! When did this happen? :goof :durr

Cryptic
07-18-2005, 11:09 AM
:thumbsup

animal
07-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Holy ****! 20 threads!?!? That place is boomin.

Cryptic
07-18-2005, 11:15 AM
You missed the newly added description line

animal
07-18-2005, 11:18 AM
You missed the newly added description line

No I saw it :)

Yooformula
07-18-2005, 11:26 AM
You know, I'm sorry, we started that forum years ago as Ron was active in promoting and helping out but with all of the forums that sprung up it gets no traffic at all. Maybe we should merge it with the rest of the fbody section.

I dont know why Ron seems to think there is a conspiracy against him but we(Andy, Brandon and myself) have all checked his account and found nothing wrong with it. Tell him to reset his security settings to the default settings under Tools in IE. If that doesnt change something then re-register for crying out loud!

Syclone0044
07-18-2005, 11:35 AM
I hereby propose the creation of a "GMC Syclone Forum" for all the Syclone owners on Brew City to get together and discuss. :alcoholic :wtf

Kidding aside, did Ron ever try logging in from another computer? It sounds software-related to me, unless the VBB user account got corrupted or something. With a simple test of logging in on another computer he can be absolutely sure if it is his account or not. Even if he doesnt have one, surely he could log in at work or a library etc.

SlowStee
07-18-2005, 11:40 AM
I always thought that guy seemed kind of stuck up

animal
07-18-2005, 12:03 PM
I dont know why Ron seems to think there is a conspiracy against him

Is that like my friend's dad who thinks the gov't hacked into his apple 2e through the power cord?

Nix
07-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Is that like my friend's dad who thinks the gov't hacked into his apple 2e through the power cord?

That is pretty damn funny. :banana

animal
07-18-2005, 12:40 PM
That is pretty damn funny. :banana

Not really... what is funny is that he told the police that his xmas lights going out had nothing to do with the sleet storm we were having at the time, but rather that THEY hacked into the apple and shut off the xmas lights haha.

He has, in the past, accused the neighbors of throwing leaves on his grass... in the fall.

wikked
07-18-2005, 12:44 PM
heh, that's funny when 700+ users have no problems with the forum, and then 1 guy can't get his shìt to work and blames the forum!

Why yes, it's the forum, because it can't possibly be the all-knowing prick behind the keyboard who will sheepishly realize later on what the problem was and then say "i don't know what happened but it all works now" :durr

(that's been me a couple times :rolf )

It's the theory of knowing so much that you forget the simple things.

Cryptic
07-18-2005, 12:46 PM

I used to do that when i was in the Navy... Crypto Tech ya know ;)

Junky Giorgio
07-18-2005, 12:49 PM
ok I want a DSM forum... :dance

UnderPSI
07-18-2005, 12:50 PM
ok I want a DSM forum... :dance

With links to different towing companys.

Junky Giorgio
07-18-2005, 01:18 PM
With links to different towing companys.
Dayum...I totally set myself up for failure on that one... :chair:

BadAzzGTA89
07-18-2005, 02:43 PM
guys you wouldn't mind if I created a GTX forum would ya :goof

After all, we have 2 or 3 of them here and it's a very special car since SLP blessed it with a hood, CAI, and a catback.

:woo: :modowns :modowns :modowns
What about a GTA forum :thumbsup All GM :goof

Nix
07-18-2005, 02:45 PM
Not really... what is funny is that he told the police that his xmas lights going out had nothing to do with the sleet storm we were having at the time, but rather that THEY hacked into the apple and shut off the xmas lights haha.

He has, in the past, accused the neighbors of throwing leaves on his grass... in the fall.

Even better, I knew a crazy insane in the membraine mofo that I use to work with at American TV. Marv was his name and he from time to time accused me of breaking into his apartment and said that I should stop rearranging his sock drawer and that he would eventually call the police, never happened as far as I know. :goof

Silver350
07-18-2005, 03:37 PM
LOL you guys are Fing hilarious :rolf

lotsals1
07-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Well not to piss off all the firehawk guys -but for some odd reason 99% of the "firehawk guys" think their cars are something "special" i have no clue why , slp made the SS as well As the ws6 --the numbers on the 50 cent dash plaque are worth as much as the aluminum they are printed on.
Dunno its their malfunction not mine

GRNDNL
07-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Well not to piss off all the firehawk guys -but for some odd reason 99% of the "firehawk guys" think their cars are something "special" i have no clue why,

Well wiseguy....."We" (Firehawk guys) don't think we're something special, we know we are special....... :stare I have a decal on the door to prove it....well....I do when my wife lets me drive it....... :mad: :crying :rolf

som2002
07-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Well not to piss off all the firehawk guys -but for some odd reason 99% of the "firehawk guys" think their cars are something "special" i have no clue why , slp made the SS as well As the ws6 --the numbers on the 50 cent dash plaque are worth as much as the aluminum they are printed on.
Dunno its their malfunction not mineDo I think my car is "special"? Yes. Do I think it that makes it better than anyone elses "pride and joy" or me better than them? No. I think pretty much everyone on here thinks their car is special. Otherwise we wouldn't have hobbyist forums like this or we wouldn't enter our cars in shows. So yeah, I guess that it is "special". Oh and BTW.... SLP stopped making WS-6's in like 97 when they got outbid by ASC. And they also quit putting in #'ed plaques in 97 also. But thanks for your .02 cents just the same, definately gave me my moneys worth. :durr

lotsals1
07-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Well wiseguy....."We" (Firehawk guys) don't think we're something special, we know we are special....... :stare I have a decal on the door to prove it....well....I do when my wife lets me drive it....... :mad: :crying :rolflmao - what happens when it falls off :durr could always put a nhra edition or hurst edition sticker-and if your wife was smart she wouldnt let you drive it :thumbsup

lotsals1
07-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Do I think my car is "special"? Yes. Do I think it that makes it better than anyone elses "pride and joy" or me better than them? No. I think pretty much everyone on here thinks their car is special. Otherwise we wouldn't have hobbyist forums like this or we wouldn't enter our cars in shows. So yeah, I guess that it is "special". Oh and BTW.... SLP stopped making WS-6's in like 97 when they got outbid by ASC. And they also quit putting in #'ed plaques in 97 also. But thanks for your .02 cents just the same, definately gave me my moneys worth. :durrlmao --like i give a rats azz when "slp stopped making WS-6's in like 97 when they got outbid by ASC. And they also quit putting in #'ed plaques in 97 also. " BLABLA BLA btw only a GEEK would know that ;) its like this beavis, here is where i think firehawks dudes are spaz's -Does a firehawk have a different ls1? does it have a different trans ,does it have anything more than any other fbodys ? no it does not, but for some reason you guys whined to try to have a firehawk only forum on here, WTF for "cuz weez special" im glad they shot it down -glad you like your car and all but :durr . Theres .03 cents KEEP THE CHANGE :rolleyes:
NEXT!

GRNDNL
07-20-2005, 08:15 PM
lmao - what happens when it falls off :durr could always put a nhra edition or hurst edition sticker-and if your wife was smart she wouldnt let you drive it :thumbsup

:rolf :rolf :rolf

When "it" falls off I'll just paint the dam thing purple, that way it will look more like a chick car....... :D :durr

som2002
07-20-2005, 09:16 PM
Does anybody else find it ironic that a guy with a purple car would be the one stereotyping owners by the choice of car they drive. :shades

BadAzzGTA89
07-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Does anybody else find it ironic that a guy with a purple car would be the one stereotyping owners by the choice of car they drive. :shades
Hey now my GP GT is purple but it came that way factory :goof

Yooformula
07-20-2005, 10:16 PM
Another flamefest here at BCM, this time Barney is picking on the Birds :durr Cant the Fbody bretheren just get along? :banana :headbang :alcoholic

SlowStee
07-20-2005, 10:25 PM
Another flamefest here at BCM, this time Barney is picking on the Birds :durr Cant the Fbody bretheren just get along? :banana :headbang :alcoholic
too many little bitches on BCM to get along :)

som2002
07-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Hey, I'm all for it. Lets pick on the other crap and not each other.

GRNDNL
07-21-2005, 08:28 AM

Even though your envy and jealousy of our birds with stickers is obvious and understandable, I will take your advise and move on knowing that our sticker cars are far superior than any other firebirds here with funny paint jobs.... :D :rolleyes: :durr

GRNDNL
07-21-2005, 08:36 AM
and if your wife was smart she wouldnt let you drive it :thumbsup

I don't care much for driving it, I get tired of old men in there buicks passing me all the time....... ;)

You get your junk running yet?........

GRNDNL
07-21-2005, 08:39 AM
Hey now my GP GT is purple but it came that way factory :goof

Hmmm...So what does that say about you...... :nutkick

Do you have a pair of high heels the same color?.... :thumbsup

lotsals1
07-21-2005, 12:35 PM
I don't care much for driving it, I get tired of old men in there buicks passing me all the time....... ;)

You get your junk running yet?........Nope --im trying to make everything bulletproof this time around -it wont be done untill o6 --just sick of breaking shiit]
Do anything to the bu-ICK this year?

Yooformula
07-21-2005, 01:15 PM
any other firebirds here with funny paint jobs.... :D :rolleyes: :durr
Speaking of which, I hear you do good work. Can I get an estimate for a paintjob? :yawn: :chair: ;)

GRNDNL
07-21-2005, 01:44 PM
it wont be done untill o6 --just sick of breaking shiit]
Do anything to the bu-ICK this year?

The GN has been kickin my arse all this year..........haven't got a full pass in yet...... :headbang I think we got it, I'll know this weekend......

If your sick of breaking DON'T get a Buick..... :rolf

GRNDNL
07-21-2005, 01:52 PM
Speaking of which, I hear you do good work. Can I get an estimate for a paintjob? :yawn: :chair: ;)

Ya...really......I'd like to think we're right up there with Solaris-Spectrum......... :thumbsup :alcoholic

BadAzzGTA89
07-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Hmmm...So what does that say about you...... :nutkick

Do you have a pair of high heels the same color?.... :thumbsup
For the price i paid for mine it could have been **** brown!
I was just saying that purple would not be my first choice to repaint my car :chair:

lotsals1
07-21-2005, 04:31 PM
Ya...really......I'd like to think we're right up there with Solaris-Spectrum......... :thumbsup :alcoholicsoriesis rectom is da bomb

lotsals1
07-21-2005, 04:36 PM
:rolf :rolf :rolf

When "it" falls off I'll just paint the dam thing purple, that way it will look more like a chick car....... :D :durrHey focker !
Chick car -We shall see ;)

Cryptic
07-21-2005, 08:14 PM
soriesis rectom is da bomb

bahahahahah! *dies*

GRNDNL
07-22-2005, 08:28 AM
Hey focker !
Chick car -We shall see ;)

It is what it is...now isn't it........ :durr

Good thing you don't have one of those little teenage girly automatic cars........oooooh, wait.....ahhhh.......well never mind........ :chair: :stare

GRNDNL
07-22-2005, 08:30 AM
bahahahahah! *dies*

You got a web site or something for them.....I need to get some stuff touched up on my car and I don't want to get "Ripped Off!"....... :thumbsup

lotsals1
07-22-2005, 04:33 PM
It is what it is...now isn't it........ :durr

Good thing you don't have one of those little teenage girly automatic cars........oooooh, wait.....ahhhh.......well never mind........ :chair: :stareyou may think its a girly car but ,youll still be my biitch :rolf
And i didnt know they made a Granny national in stick :loser

lotsals1
07-22-2005, 04:35 PM
You got a web site or something for them.....I need to get some stuff touched up on my car and I don't want to get "Ripped Off!"....... :thumbsupwww.iwill****upyourshit.org