PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Eclipse GSX 5-speed FOR SALE

twicks69
07-18-2005, 09:43 AM
Hey all,

Josh Gronitz wanted me to let the word out that he is going to be selling his LOW mileage 1997 Eclipse GSX; he has been working on this car for the last two years, and is now looking to change vehicles. The vehicle will be sold in running/tuned condition with no wrench time required--tranny work is currently being done, then will be dyno tuned prior to sale of vehicle.

Black exterior/Black leather interior.

Currently, ALL mods on it have less than 1000 miles, and nearly everything on the car has less than 500 miles (motor, transmission, turbo, etc.).

I am missing alot of information, as the list is extremely long, and there is also a large amount of custom modifications to the interior/exterior that sets it apart from every other car out there as they are nearly all "1 offs".
Please e-mail me (twicks69@hotmail.com), or call Josh directly (414) 940-7777 (leave a voicemail).

I WILL HAVE A LIST FROM HIM SOON WITH ALL MODIFICATIONS AND PICTURES--this post is to find potential buyers!! Otherwise, e-mail me and I will send pics and further details.

Motor:
2.4L 4G64 block 6-bolt stroker block with 4G63 1G head, built. Will have specs from Josh soon. motor has 500 miles on it. HKS 272/272 cams w/cam gears.

Intake/Exhaust:
Magnus Intake Manifold
2G ported Exh. Manifold, 2G ported O2 housing, 3" turbo back exhaust.

Turbo/Intercooling:
PTE GT35R
AMS large Bar and Plate intercooler w/2.5" piping, and Tial BOV

Fuel:
780cc fuel injectors, Walboro 255L HP fuel pump hard wired, Full throttle AFPR.

Engine Management:
DSM Link

Drivetrain:
ACT 2600 clutch
AutoMotoSports rebuilt race transmission w/4-spider center diff.

Cooling:
C&R Race radiator with spal fans
B&M oil cooler

Custom multi-point roll cage
Custom HVAC relocation
Custom front bumper/chin spoiler
Custom radiator shroud
Custom center console
Custom ALOT.

He will be selling the car in a fully dyno-tuned state and running with no mechanical defects.

Looking for serious buyers--if interested, e-mail me privately, or post on here with "interested" in your post.

If you know anyone that would be looking for an excellent condition DSM with all the modifying already done to do 11 and 10 second times, this is THE car. This was designed to maintain nearly all street car comforts. Race comforts include: No AC, no back seats (who uses them anyways), roll cage. SLEEPER.

Josh's Cell Phone: 414-940-7777 (owner)

stangfan15
07-22-2005, 12:37 PM
how much? and would you be able to put it back to stock and if so how much then? :thumbsup

stangfan15
07-24-2005, 05:07 PM
so how about it

twicks69
08-02-2005, 09:51 AM
it is not going back to stock.

Josh is looking for $20K.