PDA

View Full Version : there you go... for you gto people

88camaro
07-16-2005, 01:25 AM
http://www.proturbokits.com/

*NEW* TWIN TURBO GTO SYSTEM!

Pro Turbo Systems is producing a new twin turbo system for the "Goat" Pontiac Gto.

It will come standerd with twin T25 GT-30R 71 Ball Bearing Turbos.
(Various sizes availible)

The system will consist of a front mount air to air intercooler. And will make up to 1000 HP depending on turbo size.

We expect the system to be ready to market within the next month.
(Updated June 9th)
We have postponed the release of a complete system but we are offering a tuner package consisting of all piping, headers, intercooler. Everything that you need minus silicone, oil feed and drain lines, turbos. Of course we do have all of these materials if you would like to purchase them from us.

The piping and intercooler kit starts at 3500.00 uncoated.

With ceramic coatings add 399.99

This price will go up soon! Be one of the first to own this outstanding system.

Send us an email or call if you would like to get some more information.

askproturbokits@yahoo.com

1 210 657 2076

(from Dalton on 1/28/2005 )

lotsals1
07-16-2005, 02:02 PM
3500 for some bent tubes and a intercoller -yah theres a bargain :goof
sorry man -just not worth it --need turbos /fuel delivery/injectors /and all the turbo related parts -it would cost about 6k to build this system when all said and done . Dyno and track results also would be nice also ;)

88camaro
07-16-2005, 02:31 PM
I just like that the idea that someone is making a twin turbo for the gto. I think its cool to have a tt gto. I wasnt really caring about the price.

RapedApe
07-16-2005, 02:42 PM
I just like that the idea that someone is making a twin turbo for the gto. I think its cool to have a tt gto. I wasnt really caring about the price.

TT's have been around for the GTO for awhile. LPE has a kit on the market as well. Very nice though.