PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been around in awhile

rsscoty
07-14-2005, 06:56 PM
Well like the title says I haven't been here in awhile. So I thought I'ld drop in and say Hi. HI!

A quick update, I am still in Arkansas, and no I haven't married my cousin or sister. I sold the camaro, and am now driving a um a well a it's you see I had to choose practicality so it's a camry. ouch!

I'm no longer traveling which is awesome cause I get to spend more time with my daughters. Not many F-bods around but a shitload of those goofy pony things.

I'm wondering Tyler if you read this did you ever get your camaro running?

I want to say Hi to cryptic, yoosef, and all you other guys I used to hang with.

Scoty

97z2801ss
07-14-2005, 06:58 PM
Howdy!

y2kws6
07-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Great to hear from you scotty. I am back overseas again...hopefully last time. Sounds like you are doing well, take care.

Dan

Knyghtmare
07-14-2005, 08:38 PM
Scoty! Whats going on man? Geez a Camry... you need to get yourself another Camaro fast.

As for mine... Yep its running, and its just about street worthy here too. :devil

Kory 88Iroc lt1
07-14-2005, 11:20 PM
Hey Scoty
It's good to hear from you. I just finished installing a new cam, street twin, different t56, and some new rims on my car. I'm hoping to go back to the track soon. Are you going to get another 3rd gen or someother project?
Kory

rsscoty
07-15-2005, 05:23 AM
Probably another third gen, Kory. Have a few $$$ issues so waon't be untill fall or winter. Tyler glad to hear it's running, how well does it run?

Scoty