PDA

View Full Version : Cingular phone...

Nix
07-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Iam going to be changing carriers in August and Iam just checking to see if anyone would be intrested in the phone I currently have. Its a Motorola Razr phone that can ONLY be used with Cingular wireless. Sice I wont be with Cingular anymore after this phone I can throw in the SIM card also. If you have Cingular you should know what the SIM car does. Also I have a wall and car charger. I DONT have the owners manual or box. The phone is very simple to use and if you know about the Razr phone it can do anything and everyhting but sing and dance :goof Also it is NOT the video phone version of the Razr. this is by far the clearest camera phone that I have ever seen. It has all the options and toys that you dont need but want just to say that you have them :punch: If you look around you can get a new one for 200 WITH a 1-2yr agreement, If you buy this one you can go to Cingular and have it activated and get a plan for a few bucks and have NO CONTRACT to sign. Iam trying to get a feel if this is something someone would like to own, shoot me and offer and maybe we can talk. Again the phone will be sold in mid August, about the 15th to be precise. Thanks, Nick S.

animal
07-11-2005, 03:53 PM
I'll take it off your hands for nothing :) But I get free phones from work so it doesn't do me much good to pay for it.

Nix
07-11-2005, 04:50 PM
I'll take it off your hands for nothing :) But I get free phones from work so it doesn't do me much good to pay for it.

Thats always a good perk. :thumbsup

Knyghtmare
07-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Get my PM Nick?

dr doom
07-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Iam going to be changing carriers in August and Iam just checking to see if anyone would be intrested in the phone I currently have. Its a Motorola Razr phone that can ONLY be used with Cingular wireless. Sice I wont be with Cingular anymore after this phone I can throw in the SIM card also. If you have Cingular you should know what the SIM car does. Also I have a wall and car charger. I DONT have the owners manual or box. The phone is very simple to use and if you know about the Razr phone it can do anything and everyhting but sing and dance :goof Also it is NOT the video phone version of the Razr. this is by far the clearest camera phone that I have ever seen. It has all the options and toys that you dont need but want just to say that you have them :punch: If you look around you can get a new one for 200 WITH a 1-2yr agreement, If you buy this one you can go to Cingular and have it activated and get a plan for a few bucks and have NO CONTRACT to sign. Iam trying to get a feel if this is something someone would like to own, shoot me and offer and maybe we can talk. Again the phone will be sold in mid August, about the 15th to be precise. Thanks, Nick S.

ill give ya 10 bucks and you drop it off! lmao

stangfan15
07-11-2005, 10:13 PM
:thumbsup how much do you want and what condition im looking for a new phone cuz mine sucks ass

Nix
07-11-2005, 10:19 PM
ill give ya 10 bucks and you drop it off! lmao

Hey Guy great deal, but I gots a better one for ya. How about you take the phone and I'll give YOU 10bucks and lets see how far you can shove that slim phone up yer loose A$$?? :whip lmao

Nix
07-11-2005, 10:21 PM
:thumbsup how much do you want and what condition im looking for a new phone cuz mine sucks ass

$175 and thats extremley reasonable if you check ebay and see what people are asking. the condition of the phone is an 8 on a scale of 1-10. Everything works awsome just has a few little scratches on the case. Other than that shes good to go.

dr doom
07-12-2005, 04:06 AM
Hey Guy great deal, but I gots a better one for ya. How about you take the phone and I'll give YOU 10bucks and lets see how far you can shove that slim phone up yer loose A$$?? :whip lmao

ouch....! ha ha ha

stangfan15
07-13-2005, 06:07 PM
ill give you $50 for it since it isnt in perfect condition

Nix
07-14-2005, 07:57 AM
ill give you $50 for it since it isnt in perfect condition

:wooo Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

stangfan15
07-14-2005, 02:16 PM
fine i give in ill give you $60 come on what do ya say :thumbsup

Nix
07-14-2005, 03:13 PM
fine i give in ill give you $60 come on what do ya say :thumbsup

Tell ya what, you add on another 100 bucks and its all yours! :banana Or maybe even just 90 more to make it an even 150 and you got yourself a Motorola Razr come August... :D

stangfan15
07-14-2005, 04:12 PM
no ill pass i found one on ebay with everything it came with from the store for 120

Nix
07-14-2005, 06:30 PM
no ill pass i found one on ebay with everything it came with from the store for 120

Good deal, Iam sure I'll find some poor sap to pay what Iam asking for this crappy phone. :durr

stangfan15
07-14-2005, 07:09 PM
why is it such a crappy phone :goof

Nix
07-14-2005, 07:19 PM
Cause my fingers are so huge I always have a hard time dialing the correct phone numbers. I wish upon a star that they made a cell phone that had the old school rotery design. Then all I would have to do is spin the damn thing and my fat fingers wouldnt hit the wrong numbers. :dance

stangfan15
07-16-2005, 01:05 PM
ya it sucks having huge hands but women think different :thumbsup :wooo :banana