PDA

View Full Version : Inflatable pool for sale!!

Yooformula
07-08-2005, 10:40 PM
This would be awesome for anyone that had kids or a bunch of college kids or party goers in a house! :thumbsup

The pool is too big for my 2 small kids not to mention that my backyard has too much of a slope to it so I am selling it for what I paid for it. $150 and I will include a new air pump and chlorine kit. The pool is in great shape but it does have a few faded spots on the pool floor from too much chlorine. The pool measures out to 18' in diameter and 4' deep!! This thing is HUGE! It has a ladder and a good running pump/filter. Again I am selling it for $150 and yes its the same one I bought from here about a month ago.

This is the copied ad..

18' x 48" Easy Set Swimming Pool with Accessories

$297.00

Was: $348.00

Enjoy the warm weather with a large Easy Set pool. It's an easy alternative to steel-walled pools, and it's ready for water in just 30 minutes!
Note: This pool comes with one "B" filter.

Manufacturer Intex Recreation
Age Range 6 years to adult

Description

Features:
Dimensions: 18-foot diameter by 48 inches high
No ground preparation — ready for water in 30 minutes
Set up is as easy as 1-2-3! See below for more details.
Comes with everything needed to get you swimming:
- Filter pump
- Pool cover
- Ground cloth
- Ladder
- Pool maintenance kit
- Setup and maintenance video
3-ply, 4-foot-high sidewalls for extra strength and durability. See below for more information on durable construction.
Filter pump cleans 2,000 gallons per hour
Fill pool until water level is 10 inches from the top, making it 38 inches deep
Holds about 5,593 gallons
Latex-free product
Folds for off-season storage
Air pump for inflation of top ring not included. Any regular air pump will work.

Set Up is as Easy as 1-2-3!
Select a flat location and lay out the ground cover
Inflate the first ring with an air pump
Add water and watch the pool rise as it fills up

Durable Construction

Made of Super-Tough vinyl, a high-molecular PVC, this pool is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. The whole pool is made of three separate layers — two outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement.

SlowStee
07-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Whoever buys this thing better call me for the pool party :thumbsup

Car Guy
07-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Just picked up an 8 foot (only 30 inches deep) version myself and I love it, got it on sale for next to nothing so figured I'd give it a shot. Can't do laps in it but for 'cooling' off it works great!!! If your thinking of getting one don't wait, I wish I would have found out about these years ago. Very easy to set up and operate.......

Yooformula
07-10-2005, 11:23 PM
This would make a great pool for a bachelor house ;) or if you have kids!

Silver350
07-13-2005, 09:01 AM
Yoosof, have you sold this yet?

I just talked to my friend and he is definatly interested in it. post up and If you still have it and I can PM you my friends number.

Yooformula
07-14-2005, 09:44 AM
Scott, if he wants to meet up before the weekend, let me know.

Silver350
07-14-2005, 12:08 PM
I will let him know

theavenger333
07-15-2005, 02:09 AM
come on yoosef, put warm water in it, and use that crazy leafblower and make a hot tub :thumbsup

Yooformula
07-15-2005, 08:51 AM
come on yoosef, put warm water in it, and use that crazy leafblower and make a hot tub :thumbsup

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA! That rummage yard leaf blower is an ANIMAL! I drilled out the exhaust and intake cover, and that focker is loud as hell :goof I think I pissed off my neighbors last night cutting my lawn and using the leaf blower at 10pm though :rolf :banana

theavenger333
07-15-2005, 01:59 PM
so you drilled it out, nice. runs fine now?

Yooformula
07-15-2005, 02:06 PM
so you drilled it out, nice. runs fine now?

That thing will haul your fat a$$ down the road pretty quick I bet. Hell it might even tow your car behind you too :goof Yeah it runs real nice now.

theavenger333
07-16-2005, 02:05 AM
fat a$$? :devil get you and your ricey shift knob outta here