PDA

View Full Version : Classic Car Appraisals??

DirtyMax
07-05-2005, 04:12 PM
If anyone who can refer me to a certified appraiser to get a classic car valued, I'd appreciate it. Name, phone number, and ballpark of fees would be great!

Thanks!

USMARINE1108
07-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Don't know if it helps you out, but before I bought my 68 Cougar I called a classic car insurance company to get a ballpark value of it. It was free too. It sounds like you're looking for something a little more acurate, but it helped me out.

DirtyMax
07-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll have him check with our ins. company. It's for my brother. He's looking to sell an old car but he's had it so long, he has no clue what to ask for it. He is sort of doing this for himself and the buyers. He doesn't want to be way out in left field with his asking price but he also doesn't want to leave all kinds of money on the table either, you know?

USMARINE1108
07-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Well what is the car? Maybe someone on here can help you out. You might even get an offer!

FANAT1C
07-05-2005, 10:42 PM
A new service is available that identifies values for your classic vehicles. Classic Appraisals LLC (a divsion of Diesel Shield LLC) creates detailed appraisal reports for insurance companies, or to assist you in buying / selling your classic.

A very detailed report is created along with color photos identifying all visible components from bumper to bumper. Peter Pulos of Classic Appraisals has over 20 years of experience in restoring, buying, selling, and auctioning of vehicles.

Appraisal reports cost $50. Located in the metro Milwaukee area. Call 414-916-9122 for an appointment.

DirtyMax
07-06-2005, 08:25 AM
Well what is the car? Maybe someone on here can help you out. You might even get an offer!

It's a 1965 AMC Rambler Classic Convertible. Around 60K Original Miles, 327 c.i V8, body unrestored but starting to show signs of age, upholstery and carpet was redone.