PDA

View Full Version : b16 race prep head port & polished

1fastsol
06-30-2005, 07:39 PM
B16 /type r Head race prepped port & polished, cc chambers flow benched matching ports intake and exhaust flat face valves for more compression, JG spring an d retainers good for up to a 13mm lift cam(thats big). divot put in intake ports to addamize fuel better for high compression motors. polished chambers. ss valves, upgraded duel valve springs and retainers keepers and lost motion dev are upgraded to bigger size to handle a very big big cam. this was going to be a spare all motors head for are shop race car. but we had one already, it just sits here. cleaning shop out. i disassembled head to show you all the port work the head comes assembled. ready to go . the head is set to flow better than a type r head. radius valve job on seats and valves. dpr did the head work i have $1500 in this head alone. you can use for turbo or all motors, flows awesome. this head has never be used. fresh from dpr. just sitting on around. if you need more pic email me at dphonesavang@yahoo.com

get it while you can. have bidding. p.s. comes with valve cover, cam caps, all bolts,vtec solind,all senors, valve cover gasket (new), thermal intake gasket (new), set up for ls vtec plugged and has fitting (6an) on head. it comes complete with ever thing you need. can sell a set of jun spec 3 cams new in the box for extra email for price.
:wooo
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33617&item=7984245243&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

GTSLOW
07-01-2005, 07:44 AM
Uh lucky.

So you ever took that thing off any sweet jumps?

jbiscuit
07-01-2005, 08:13 AM
way to post a stupid comment in somebody's for sale topic... :lame:

good luck with the sale man

1fastsol
07-02-2005, 11:32 PM
sold :goof