PDA

View Full Version : Two Close Calls

ScottyB14
06-29-2005, 01:04 AM
So the other day i was leaving McDonals with one of my buddies and their was a RS camaro behind me, so i got on it and spun them a bit to say the least. Right as im doing so, i look around the corner behind me and here comes a cop. So of course he pulls me over and asks me why he did so. I told him because my car was to loud. He said no because i didnt have my headlights on when i really did. I got out of the car and looked at my tailight and head lights seeing that both sets were on. He then asked me what kind of exhaust i had. I told him a loud one that i wasnt to fond of. Then i asked him if it was to loud and he said no, i was just asking because it sounds nice. He then wrote me a warning for no tail lights when i really did have them. But i didnt complain. I think all he was checking for their was to see that we werent all drunka nd drugged up.
Then just today on my way to work i get pulled over again for doing 40 in a 25 the officer said and i knew i wasnt and told him maybe more like 30-35. He then also asked me about my "customs" that i had done to my car and i told him it was how i bought it. He told me that it was not to loud and the blackouts on the tail lights were fine. So all he did was check to see tha ti have a valid drivers licanse and gave me a verbal warning. So i guess i can say i been lucky with cops the last few days

Syclone0044
06-29-2005, 09:33 AM
Scotty, I need to ask a favor, small one really.. if you could help me out, I just need 6 numbers between 1 and 36.

:D :thumbsup :goof

Crawlin
06-29-2005, 09:35 AM
Rookie mistake....

you just JINXED yourself!!!

Firefighter Z
06-29-2005, 02:37 PM
I wonder if this was the same cop that flew up on my azz when I was going west on Rawson ave and I was coming down the hill. I was only doing 45mph and cars were still passing me up.

ScottyB14, did you get pulled over on the Howell Ave Mc Donalds?
If so I noticed they beefed up patrol in the area ever since Target opened and new business are going up, I guess some of these being built businesses are have materials stolen.

ScottyB14
06-30-2005, 01:20 AM
No i got pulled over on 13th and ryan. But on howell right by the kohls store, i raced some 5.0 mustang and beat him thank you, but right as we came over the hill, a cop was pulling out of kohls. didnt pull us over and we were speeding so another close call.