PDA

View Full Version : ***15 Hours Of Rsd On July 9th!!!!***

TuffEnuff
06-28-2005, 01:56 AM
...and I'm not kidding either!

I told Ponch,Voice of reason and Outplayn to post this here....but I guess if you want something done...You gotta do it your self!

SOOOOOOOO....Thats right boys and girls...Gates Open at 9am on July 9th...and thats when WE GET IN !!!

We get to run RSD (along side Bug Fest until 3 pm) ALL FREAKIN DAY LONG until MIDNIGHT!!!!!

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW I wont hear ANYBODY tell me that they couldnt get a race in.

Now, for those of you that are worried about running with BUGFEST during the day...DONT! Last year they only had 15 cars racing down the track. the place was a ghost town (trackside anyways...the car show is HUGE but out by the back 40 stage)

Sooooooooo.....Who's da MAN??? yeah...ME!

Now, IN TURN for getting the extra time...ALL I ask is that you guys SPREAD THE WORD and GET PEOPLE THERE (in the stands) Because.... *IF* we pack the stands....we MIGHT get another saturday RSD for THIS YEAR!!!!

...and *IF* we pack the stands TWICE

ALL RSD's will be on saturdays next year!!! (yes, I had to pull major strings for this)

The *ONLY* way this will all happen is if we...and I MEAN *WE* get the place filled with people. This means you cant just TELL people about it...you NEED to FOLLOW UP and make sure they GO!

I REALLY want to move this event to Saturdays...and I think you guys want that too.

Now, who's with me on this?

Time runs will go from 9 am until 8 PM (8 PM is the latest ...it may get cut sooner if needed so get there EARLY!)

:banana :banana :banana

awsomeears
06-28-2005, 04:05 AM
Well ill do my part and ill be bringing 4-6 people and prolly Two Racers :thumbsup

Last time at GLD was my 1st and it was awsome, even tho it seemed like there could have been a few more cars there......... :thumbsup

Cleveland Dave
06-28-2005, 07:31 AM
ill be attending ill see if i can get a few people to come with

1quickgtp
06-28-2005, 09:33 AM
aww crap an I just posted about this in the RSD's forum

but I am VERY VERY happy to hear this!!!!!!!! and the g/f will be happy too :rolleyes: bahhhahha

see ya guys there

any for ANY OF YOU SH1THEAD COBRA RACERS.....JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE TIME TO RACE DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN COAST DOWN THE TRACK WITH A BLOWN REAR END DRIPPING FLUID

sorry for the caps....but I will beat the next person with sticks if they do that at rsd!

UnderPSI
06-28-2005, 01:23 PM
yea, big sticks