PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual Exclusive Co. Sound-off & Car Show

ccas
06-26-2005, 10:28 AM
The Exclusive Company in West Bend is having their first annual car show and sound-off on Sunday August 7th at the Washington County Fair Park. The show will run from 10 am until 4 pm. Registration and set-up will start at 8am. Trophies will be around 3ft+ tall. Registration will be $15 in advance or $20 the day of the show.

I am the audio mananger for the West Bend Exclusive Company. If anyone has any questions feel free to email me @ mschwitz78@charter.net or call The Exclusive Company 262-334-7101 for more info. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

SMS 1
06-27-2005, 01:54 AM
Any entrance fee for spectators? Possibly interested in stopping by for some photo's ;)

ccas
06-28-2005, 09:02 AM
Nope, no entrance fee to come and look, just to enter the show. We will also be having some fun games and stuff to pass the time. Head unit toss, sub shotput, a game like a bean bag game with small speakers, and of course a WET T-SHIRT CONTEST!!!!

wikked
07-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Awesome...sounds like fun :D
What about multiple car audio thief dummies that you can shoot point blank with a shotgun / stab in the balls with a rusty butterknife? :fire

ccas
07-09-2005, 11:23 AM
If we get a good enough turn out we will do it again next year and maybe could include that, not sure about the shotguns but something like that could be done. :chair:

ccas
07-23-2005, 09:23 AM
I just got word from my Kenwood Rep yesterday that the Kenwood Scion Demo vehicle will be at the show on the 7th of August. Also Kenwood will be giving us some product for the grand prizes in addition to the trophies we already have. I'll try to get some pics of the trophies up, they put my sad little Usaci trophies to shame!!