PDA

View Full Version : Firebird 4th gen body panels F/S: racine

djbuschke
06-25-2005, 12:59 AM
I have to get rid of this stuff cuz it takes up a lot of space. I have enough panels to make a new car except a front bumper and a passenger fender
I have the following:

2 matching black trans am doors. Power options, tinted windows, white trans am overlay emblems on the doors. nice condition

also have two more doors, one white one blue (driver and passenger) can't remember which side is which color. Doesn't really matter cuz either one of them would need to be repainted to be real nice. Neither one have glass in them as i recall.

Have a Firebird hatch NOT A TRANS AM HATCH. it's black and in decent shape

Have a stock firebird hood, black, decent. LT1 style

Have a driver side Trans Am fender, black. The inner front part of the fender was tore off (where the piece of bumper slides into the fender underneath the outter part, hard to explain it's like a 1" wide strip about 4" long) anyway, what i'm getting at here is that the fender is damaged, but you would never notice. I didn't notice until i removed it. But i can't sell it as perfect so anyone who wants it just make an offer.

have a stock black rear bumper from a Formula. Has the formula badge on it.

Make offers on any of this stuf or else it's going to go to the junkyard in a few weeks probably with the frame.

Oh, i also have a windshield, but it has one small stone chip in it which i never noticed when i bought the car and didn't notice for quite some time. anyway it's a small chip, about 1cm long, doesn't leak any water and hasn't gotten any bigger in the 4 years i owned the car. I don't know if anyone would want it but i thought i'd throw it out there. You would have to come remove this though cuz i don't want to deal with taking it out.