PDA

View Full Version : Good X Dj Z06

Nix
06-23-2005, 12:14 PM
If anyone ever sees a C5 Z06 on hwy with the plates (GOOD X DJ) stay away from him. Words to the wise, he WILL accuse you of throwing something at his car after he tries to race you and if you dont pay him any attention. He gets really pissed. It happened to me last night. Hes about 35-40 age range with his kid in the car. He was going around trying to race people and I wouldnt cause (1) he would crush me (2) not on Hwy100 (3) for the safety of his kid etc... But the guy got so mad and came up next to me foaming at the mouth yelling and swearing about how I threw something orange out my window and I hit his car on purpose. Who knows, he looked like he was srtung out on some kind of controlled substance. :rolleyes:

sidewayzbimmer
06-23-2005, 12:27 PM
I've seen the car a few times come into oscars. Older guy with his kid. He just looks real cocky. When he left i said he was going to hit it and he did just by looking at him you can tell he dont deserve the car! :mad:
bryan

Nix
06-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Yeah that would be him Bryan, hes a real piece of work. Excellent attitude hes got and good way to expose his child to that kind of enviorment of being an Ahole.

carkid0101
06-23-2005, 12:46 PM
you shoulda actually thrown something, then called the cops for 1. road rage from him. 2. driving under a substance 3. trying to race people, or racing people. 4. endangering public safety. theyd get him for one of them. you get an award to dont you? :thumbsup

WilliamZ
06-23-2005, 01:04 PM
That's Todd. He had a white 300ZX Twin Turbo with the plates ZDOT. He also is on hwy in his Black 300ZXTT also. I don't really know him but yes he seems cocky. My friend knows him, that's how I know about his cars.. He owns a DJ company and a Limo service.

97z2801ss
06-23-2005, 01:26 PM
:rolf you shoulda threw something at him...like a brick..

Junky Giorgio
06-23-2005, 01:28 PM
he was being attacked by thiagons...what the heck would you do in a situation like that.....gosh :tomato

Crawlin
06-23-2005, 01:31 PM
he was being attacked by thiagons...what the heck would you do in a situation like that.....gosh :tomato

HAHAHAHA

I've talked to him a number of times throughout the years we've all been out at hwy. A number of the Oscar's regulars know him. I only know from my personal situations, but was always a nice guy to talk to and never had anything bad to say. Only to the cops.

Chris

Nix
06-23-2005, 02:08 PM

Tina come get and eat your food! GOSH!

fly5150
06-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Todd can be a little cocky sometimes, but he is a good guy. He has worked hard to have all the toys he has.

UnderPSI
06-23-2005, 02:34 PM
Yea, Girls only like guys with skils. Like numbchuck skills, bow hunting skills, or computer hacking skills. I don't have any of those, GOSH

Junky Giorgio
06-23-2005, 03:28 PM
This thread has turned into a flippin " NAPOLEON DYNAMITE " thread...whats next a Friggin 12 gauge... LOL :rolf

Nix
06-23-2005, 04:54 PM
Guys dont be mad at me cause I chat with hot chicks over the internet all day long while your all at work or school...

Can you come get me? I need my chapstick... :alcoholic

Flight_740
06-23-2005, 05:19 PM
"ever take it off any sweet jumps?" :rolf

Junky Giorgio
06-23-2005, 05:30 PM
shocks, pegs, lucky.... :banana

Firefighter Z
06-23-2005, 10:29 PM
DUDE, Gimme some tots.... No get your own, I haven't eaten all day, GOSH!

USMARINE1108
06-23-2005, 11:44 PM
But my lips hurt real bad!

theavenger333
06-24-2005, 11:21 AM
issa sledgehammer

UnderPSI
06-24-2005, 11:39 AM
They were attacking my cousins, what would you do in a situation like that?

Todd Z
06-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Now for my side of the story! I was headind south on Hwy 100. and just screwin' around, I would not have raced for the same reasons Nickz 28 would not have. He was just as guilty as myself for instagating. He got on it twice and was Mr. cool guy for reving it under the bridge. Around budget cinama's something flew from his car and hit mine (no damage). I pulled into the gas station and asked him what he threw from his car, I WAS also going to tell him nice car. He was the one along with his brother that became beligerant and seemed like he was strung out or drunk. At that point I drove away! Never did get to tell him nice car because he was the one that got out of his car and wanted to get in my face.

Prince Valiant
06-24-2005, 04:13 PM
I don't know....somone throws something at my car I don't think I'm going to stop to ask them about it and then discuss how nice his is car is. :confused

But thats just me.

Todd Z
06-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Did I say he threw it at my car?

Junky Giorgio
06-24-2005, 08:54 PM
omg..."flippin idiots everywhere, gosh" :rolf

Al
06-25-2005, 12:24 AM
If somebody threw something at my car, I would not be afraid to exchange some paint with his car. My car is not worth enough for me to not want to let someone get away with something like that.

I'd like to see this guy come across Mark,

GTSLOW
06-25-2005, 06:33 AM
omg..."flippin idiots everywhere, gosh" :rolf

:rolf This thread PWNS all BCM threads!!!!!!!!

"promise me you will never die and I will make love to you all night" "I PROMISE I WILL NEVER DIE"

"Now suck my c0ck"

Oh wait wrong movie ;)

SloFarmTruck
06-25-2005, 07:54 AM
:rolf This thread PWNS all BCM threads!!!!!!!!

"promise me you will never die and I will make love to you all night" "I PROMISE I WILL NEVER DIE"

"Now suck my c0ck"

Oh wait wrong movie ;)

PUPPET LOVE!!!! i just watched that last night and about to watch it again!!! man puppet was really pile driving the woman puppet, hahahaha

F.A.G. - hahahha

TuffEnuff
06-25-2005, 08:36 AM
ZDDOT....You got a lane with me anytime you want sucka! :flipoff2:

Nix
06-25-2005, 10:12 AM
Now for my side of the story! I was headind south on Hwy 100. and just screwin' around, I would not have raced for the same reasons Nickz 28 would not have. He was just as guilty as myself for instagating. He got on it twice and was Mr. cool guy for reving it under the bridge. Around budget cinama's something flew from his car and hit mine (no damage). I pulled into the gas station and asked him what he threw from his car, I WAS also going to tell him nice car. He was the one along with his brother that became beligerant and seemed like he was strung out or drunk. At that point I drove away! Never did get to tell him nice car because he was the one that got out of his car and wanted to get in my face.

Man you are so full of crap. I have 3 people that were there and said the same thing. Lies lies lies. Yeah my brother was drunk, mmmmkkkkaaaayyyyMr. Mackie, Drugs are bad mmkkkkaaayyyy. Yeah I really threw something at your car, either you got a lot of balls or your just really dumb. Blah blah blah. :banana

GTSLOW
06-25-2005, 10:37 AM
Man you are so full of crap. I have 3 people that were there and said the same thing. Lies lies lies. Yeah my brother was drunk, mmmmkkkkaaaayyyyMr. Mackie, Drugs are bad mmkkkkaaayyyy. Yeah I really threw something at your car, either you got a lot of balls or your just really dumb. Blah blah blah. :banana

:thumbsup

Hey napolean, what ya gonna do today?

"Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!"

"Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home. "

She didn't tell me anything.

"Too bad, she said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak."

"Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache"

Nix
06-25-2005, 11:56 AM
I don't know....somone throws something at my car I don't think I'm going to stop to ask them about it and then discuss how nice his is car is. :confused

But thats just me.

I was thinkingsomething similar. Riddle me this, why would I throw something out my window at ANYONES car when there are so many people in that area that know my car? Yeah that would be a great idea. :durr

USMARINE1108
06-25-2005, 12:26 PM
http://img270.echo.cx/img270/5353/awgrg0cj.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

http://img270.echo.cx/img270/1728/shitstorm2uy.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Junky Giorgio
06-25-2005, 10:04 PM
"why don't you go make a dang Quesadilla Napoleon..."

Junky Giorgio
06-25-2005, 10:05 PM
"Hello, is Pedro there...?"

"KBYE"

GTSLOW
06-25-2005, 10:08 PM
"why don't you go make a dang Quesadilla Napoleon..."

:rolf :rolf :rolf

GRM-REPR
06-25-2005, 11:03 PM

Hey jerk-off, if I remember right, you pulled that over priced chevette into the honeydip donuts lot and quickly acted like Bruce Lee and said why the F@#! did you throw something at my car!? My brothers response was and I quote= WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? Wow jerk-off, you always swear around your kid? You state that I was beligerent? You have some sense of manner when you accuse someone of being such as when your the one who was being a complete bunghole.

You also state at which point you drove off cuz my bro got in your face?! I seem to recall you didnt even get out of your chevette and discuss it, all you did was be a prick to my brother in front of a group of dudes right next to you who also agreed you were out of line.

Dont act like such a tough guy on the net, pussies do that, you had the opportunity to get out and discuss it, you were too hot headed about something from which you didnt even know the circumstances! And your going to come on here and act like you have a halo above your head? 3 witnesses' to you and your kid.

I'm sticking up for my brother becuase I know him, you dont and you also have no right to just accuse someone of doing something, did you ever think to use that accorn you call a brain and think it kicked up from the road, or someone threw something at his car?!?!?! No, you didnt cuz you ASSUMED he threw it.

If you have a problem with him, you have a problem with me, we dont cause trouble down there, I'm quite sure I've been going to hway just as long as you and can't stand when someone has to act like you did down there! You look older, so grow up so we dont have to have this become even more personal.

You may now attack my response with more bullsh@t. Thank you. :wooo

GTSLOW
06-26-2005, 12:49 AM
Hey jerk-off, if I remember right, you pulled that over priced chevette into the honeydip donuts lot and quickly acted like Bruce Lee and said why the F@#! did you throw something at my car!? My brothers response was and I quote= WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? Wow jerk-off, you always swear around your kid? You state that I was beligerent? You have some sense of manner when you accuse someone of being such as when your the one who was being a complete bunghole.

You also state at which point you drove off cuz my bro got in your face?! I seem to recall you didnt even get out of your chevette and discuss it, all you did was be a prick to my brother in front of a group of dudes right next to you who also agreed you were out of line.

Dont act like such a tough guy on the net, pussies do that, you had the opportunity to get out and discuss it, you were too hot headed about something from which you didnt even know the circumstances! And your going to come on here and act like you have a halo above your head? 3 witnesses' to you and your kid.

I'm sticking up for my brother becuase I know him, you dont and you also have no right to just accuse someone of doing something, did you ever think to use that accorn you call a brain and think it kicked up from the road, or someone threw something at his car?!?!?! No, you didnt cuz you ASSUMED he threw it.

If you have a problem with him, you have a problem with me, we dont cause trouble down there, I'm quite sure I've been going to hway just as long as you and can't stand when someone has to act like you did down there! You look older, so grow up so we dont have to have this become even more personal.

You may now attack my response with more bullsh@t. Thank you. :wooo

http://www.s-seriesforum.com/forum/images/smilies/owned.gif

USMARINE1108
06-26-2005, 02:08 AM
you pulled that over priced chevette

now that's funny!

sidewayzbimmer
06-26-2005, 02:26 AM
Hey jerk-off, if I remember right, you pulled that over priced chevette into the honeydip donuts lot and quickly acted like Bruce Lee.
:wooo

Bruce Lee was at Honey dip donuts? Lets represent Honeydip donuts! Werd!

Junky Giorgio
06-26-2005, 10:25 AM
theres about to be a fight in herr...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/napoleonpush.jpg

Irish
06-26-2005, 10:57 AM
junk wants an over priced chevette........yay domestic!!!

WilliamZ
06-26-2005, 09:42 PM
I don't blame him!!!