PDA

View Full Version : Matrix photoshoot . . .

SMS 1
06-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Did this for my best friend. He's like a freak about this damn car. Oh well, makes a nice ad I suppose :rolleyes:

http://aurigenmedia.com/ms/matrix8947c.jpg

SMS 1
06-23-2005, 11:47 AM
Took this one later in the same day while having a smoke break at sunset. Not the best but eh WTF just felt like sharing some stuff.

(I missed the BCM show so all I have is this stuff with no naked hottie chicks around them :( )

http://aurigenmedia.com/ms/jimmy9016jpgCC.jpg

wikked
06-23-2005, 11:51 AM
heh, looks like magazine ads :thumbsup

this isn't helping my lust for a better camera :D

0TransAm0
06-23-2005, 12:00 PM
i wish i could take pics of my car like that damn thos look good.

jbiscuit
06-23-2005, 01:04 PM
lay off the Photoshop Blur tool in the first shot :shades Otherwise I like it. Lots of reflections on the passenger side of the Matrix also but its a cool photo. Where did you take it Ben?

Cryptic
06-23-2005, 01:16 PM
welcome to BrewCityPhotography Club :thumbsup

ChevelleBabe88
06-23-2005, 11:03 PM
wow :wow , those are really awesome pics. i did pics like that for my brother of the camaro a couple times this makes me wanna take more soon. :thumbsup

SMS 1
06-24-2005, 06:35 AM
lay off the Photoshop Blur tool in the first shot :shades Otherwise I like it. Lots of reflections on the passenger side of the Matrix also but its a cool photo. Where did you take it Ben?

Ya actually this is the second rendition of the original. The buildings were just TOO sharp in the original (despite being shot at f/2.5 if memory serves) and being that "advertising" was the main goal the "lens blur" came out in almost pathetic force on purpose. However I can say that it looks MUCH less ridiculous in the 8x10" print.

The reflectcions do suck but it was a trade off. I shot it with a polarizer but when I adjusted it to get rid of the reflections there was absolutely NO definaition left in the body lines :( It bothers me that they are there (and pretty damn prominantly) but since I didn't have a huge black backdrop to block them and filter the light on that side this is what I got stuck with.

Shot this on the roof level of St.Mary's Milwaukee parking garage on North Ave. while we were down there havin a kid (well this was 2 days after anyway!)

Thanks for the compliments guys. Glad you likey ;)

BCM photoclub? Hell Ya :shades

BTW: the Jimmy shot was on the second floor parking garage at dusk :thumbsup