PDA

View Full Version : EFF YOU "Cool" Kids

pOrk
06-22-2005, 10:36 PM
My bud John stopped over tonight at 9, saw my car on the street and complimented me when he came in on how clean it was. My bro comes home at 10 and asks me what the white and blue shitall over my car is, so I'm like :wow

Went out, and sure enough my car got egged and creamed. So far in front of my house this year, my car window was shot out, tire sliced, and now this. I love West Allis :fire

This post is not pointing fingers on anyone here, just basically talking about those kids in highschool that are "Superly badassed" and can mess with peoples cars :rolleyes:

fireguyrick
06-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Man, I would be sleeping in my car if that all happened. Of course, I would be using a H&K pillow though.

Rick

theavenger333
06-22-2005, 11:32 PM
i'm assuming you mean the impala?

SlowStee
06-23-2005, 03:28 AM
call me up the second you catch these ****ers...

:chair: :chair:

GHOSST
06-23-2005, 06:37 AM
call me up the second you catch these ****ers...

:chair: :chair:
You got me too Eric, that is not cool.

SloFarmTruck
06-23-2005, 08:26 AM
DAMN. ******* no ball having muthfu(kers. we could go on down the list of the different pansy ass names we could call them, but hopefull you find out something! time for motion sensor camera in the car!

CrawlinZ

Junky Giorgio
06-23-2005, 09:25 AM
time to go to Project Two for a badass alarm... :thumbsup

97z2801ss
06-23-2005, 10:38 AM
:rolf

Flight_740
06-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Where about did this happen? My Dad had his X5 parked out in front of the lot and the whole back of it got nailed with eggs. :fire

Nix
06-23-2005, 12:06 PM
People who do crap like that need to be beat, which is the obvious. I wish I could use their rib cage as my punching bag and beat their ribs into dust. :flipoff2:

sidewayzbimmer
06-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Lets find the Fuchs and fu** there world up!

carkid0101
06-23-2005, 12:42 PM
lets find em. do you have a garage or anything? ...no not for the car, their bodies

pOrk
06-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Yes, I was talking about the impala. Stuff like this has happened a few times, I hope it is just cause it looks somewhat like a squad because once my caddy is painted, I think I would have a heart attack if something this minor got on it.

I do have a garage, but the other impala and the minivan stay in there. Or the caddy, if I can fit it in and still be able to work on it

time to go to Project Two for a badass alarm... :thumbsup

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Where about did this happen? My Dad had his X5 parked out in front of the lot and the whole back of it got nailed with eggs. :fire

99th and lincoln I have never been egged, but my brothers car got it last summer

Knyghtmare
06-26-2005, 02:07 PM
This is what you do...

Get yourself a nice powerful Paintball Marker, slightly freeze the paintballs, turn the velocity way up, and then wait... :devil

ScottyB14
06-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Last summer we had the same things going on in oak creek. A few kids were slashing tires and breaking windows then they ending up torching a guys fully restored ford galaxie that i was knew and was friends with. the guy had no insurence on the car and all he ended up getting out of it was what he could get for parting out the motor, tranny and rear end. the kids got caught and ended up going to jail plus tickets galore. if were you, I would either park the car in the garage if you could, set up a camera. its only a matter of time before either you catch the kids or they get caught themselves.