PDA

View Full Version : Two thumbs up for Stay Tuned + BCM

pOrk
06-19-2005, 11:27 PM
Show was alot of fun, my favorite part was obviously the free food but hey it was a pretty good turn out and I had a blast. Pretty awesome to see a little bit of everything at a show. The new shop looks great as well, would love to find a shop as clean as that to work in!

Wish I could'a brought the caddy I parked my impala on the street and the idiot in the black diesel took off, left diesel fuel all over the drivers side of my damn car when he drove off like a tool :fire

Anyways, great show! Thanks for the food and the sunburn :banana

PureSound15
06-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Glad you had fun. We will do it again in August but with more notice for everybody and hopefully more cars and definatley more girls :thumbsup.

Silver350
06-20-2005, 03:25 PM
I will be there though. Just a bit of a suggestion. Make Isles for cars to drive through. I ended up leaving early because they had me parked by the ditch and I couldn't go through that to leave so when I notice someone parked me in as soon as someone moved I left.

FANAT1C
06-20-2005, 03:30 PM
Just a bit of a suggestion. Make Isles for cars to drive through.

Ditto! :thumbsup

Try not to park people in. I know it was a way to make people stay. :goof JK. :D

PureSound15
06-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Yeah, there was a game plan for parking, but the guy who we had parking was so excited over the cars that he couldn't keep his hand out of his pants long enough to actually make organized lines :rolf . I'll mark the lanes and spots next time.

Cryptic
06-20-2005, 05:34 PM
Glad you had fun. We will do it again in August but with more notice for everybody and hopefully more cars and definatley more girls :thumbsup.

Ryan... quit taking credit for the girls, seriously Stay Tuned didnt do anything but say it was OK to bring them. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the complements guys! :thumbsup

Neal Steffek
06-20-2005, 06:19 PM
definatley more girls :thumbsup.

How about NO girls. It's a car show, not cinamax.

Cryptic
06-20-2005, 07:32 PM

Have you seen a car calendar lately?? This is the way I'll be running the show so, if you dont like it... tough cookies

sriddccrocks
06-20-2005, 07:55 PM
whats better then hot girls and hot cars, i really dk so some1 tell me lol, if theres a show in august im clearing my schedule and coming!

turbogarrett
06-20-2005, 09:42 PM
:wtf What's the big deal? I could see people getting offended if they were topless or giving lapdances, but it was nothing like that.

SlowStee
06-20-2005, 11:00 PM
:wtf What's the big deal? I could see people getting offended if they were topless or giving lapdances, but it was nothing like that.
*coughgayguycoughcough*

Prince Valiant
06-20-2005, 11:22 PM
I could see people getting offended if they were topless or giving lapdances, but it was nothing like that. They WEREN'T?!? Screw offended...I'm disappointed :(

Cryptic
06-20-2005, 11:55 PM
hush it guys... or I wont be able to get them back

slow90z
06-21-2005, 02:30 AM
I would of came, if my car is done. Now, august looks very probable for my car being done. I will definitely show if the car is done.

pOrk
06-22-2005, 06:34 PM
Best part of the show: Watching Spinner Tiberon Brad chase the models around thinking he had game :rolf

Syclone0044
06-24-2005, 12:55 PM
Have you seen a car calendar lately?? This is the way I'll be running the show so, if you dont like it... tough cookies
:modowns

HAHAHAHA!!! YES!! I've always wanted to use that icon but never had the appropriate moment! I've been waiting all my life for this opportunity!!! Wait, umm, ahem. *cough* Yeah. :goof :D