PDA

View Full Version : 3fast 3furious

wikked
06-16-2005, 06:40 PM
If anyone cares (not likely).
Heh, not the working title... but it's about drifting... :rolleyes:

"It's about turning these corners on these roads, and how you handle it — it's not a straightaway race," Lin said of the real-life Asian phenomenon. "There are certain things required [of the cars] — you have to have rear-wheel drive; you can't have a four-wheel drive or a front-wheel drive, so you can pull the e-brake and stuff like that. You can drift, you can actually glide these turns, and be very efficient. It's not all about the speed; it's all about how you take these turns, so on a winding road you'll be kind of sliding back and forth very gracefully. It's interesting, because from a distance it looks very graceful, but when you're up close it's all about traction."

Wonder how many fuçktards are gonna go imitating this (like they don't already).
At least there will be that many less retards on the road after their cars end up wrecked in the ditches. :banana

Al
06-16-2005, 11:26 PM
So when is that one coming out? (Just so I know when to stay off the roads)

fireguyrick
06-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Funny, I have seen a FWD car drift in competition. Not easy, but it CAN be done. So you cannot drift a AWD car huh? How about a Skyline GT-R......granted it is not your typical AWD setup.

What a tard.

Rick

SlowStee
06-17-2005, 12:37 AM
Hope everyones ready to see tons of "drifting accidents" on hwy 100

:thumbsup

Al
06-17-2005, 02:21 AM
Phew, it is only a trailer...

click "watch movie"

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/222150

y2kws6
06-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Phew, it is only a trailer...

click "watch movie"

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/222150

too funny

GRM-REPR
06-17-2005, 10:56 AM
I've been told people here in America were doing "drifting" way before the Asians started doing it. We (Americans) thought it to be stupid and useless, but over in like Japan they think it's NASCAR. I think it's friggn' stupid and brainless. Gracefull? WHAT?? On the speed channel they had undercover vid's from Japan doing it illegally, someone had like a 99' Mustang down there doing it, still was dumb. My 2cents :thumbsup

Al
06-17-2005, 11:55 AM
I've been told people here in America were doing "drifting" way before the Asians started doing it.

That is because Americans had cars for 60 years before people in Japan began to get their own cars!

BAD LS1
06-17-2005, 12:16 PM
I've been told people here in America were doing "drifting" way before the Asians started doing it. We (Americans) thought it to be stupid and useless, but over in like Japan they think it's NASCAR. I think it's friggn' stupid and brainless. Gracefull? WHAT?? On the speed channel they had undercover vid's from Japan doing it illegally, someone had like a 99' Mustang down there doing it, still was dumb. My 2cents :thumbsup

HA sprint cars like the world of outlaws... ALL they do is drift corners and do wheelies down the straight aways :rock: And we Didnt do it first like they claim?

If i feel the need to feel a little childish like the teenage years, ill go out in an empty parking lot in winter and slide around and "drift"... aint like its some special thing that everyone CANT do somwhere in shitty weather, gravel parking lots, and in the front yard of someone you despise the most :confused

GRM-REPR
06-17-2005, 12:24 PM
HA sprint cars like the world of outlaws... ALL they do is drift corners and do wheelies down the straight aways :rock: And we Didnt do it first like they claim?

If i feel the need to feel a little childish like the teenage years, ill go out in an empty parking lot in winter and slide around and "drift"... aint like its some special thing that everyone CANT do somwhere in shitty weather, gravel parking lots, and in the front yard of someone you despise the most :confused

Couldnt agree more. I guess we have all been "drifting" all our lives!! When I drifted around that icy bend years ago right into a deep ditch! YES!

BAD LS1
06-17-2005, 12:28 PM
When I drifted around that icy bend years ago right into a deep ditch! YES!

I know that feeling! and then having to push open the driver door with your legs because the vehicle was almost on its side in the ditch and the snow was to the top of the roof on the pass side... god i miss the 2wd S10s i had in winter :rolf

SupraMan
06-17-2005, 12:44 PM
"You take your attitude and shove it up your muffler" hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahah ahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

BAD LS1
06-17-2005, 12:48 PM
"You take your attitude and shove it up your muffler" hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahah ahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

You know... it might just fit in that 4" I.D. x 18" long big wazzoo tip on my truck :rolf But i got nothing on a 6"er (With a pipe the size of a quarter coming in) like some civics :wow

97z2801ss
06-17-2005, 01:00 PM
so tom whens the truck gonna be out driftin?

BAD LS1
06-17-2005, 01:36 PM
so tom whens the truck gonna be out driftin?

It puts on shows in winter and rainy days only.

turbogarrett
06-17-2005, 02:43 PM
While it's not something I see getting too involved with, the d1 series actually looks pretty cool on tv. Now that there are domestic cars and some of the world's best driver's(R. Millen etc.), I may check it out next time it comes to Chicago. I'll take it over nascar any day of the week :D