PDA

View Full Version : Job Search

Al
06-14-2005, 01:30 AM
I need help finding a job.

The general criteria is part time evenings and weekends with no hevy lifting. The location can be north of downtown and south of Port Washington and west to the west county lines of Milwuakee and Ozaukee counties.

I have 2 years doing minor auto repair and tune ups along with body work and painting. I'll call my mechanical inclination "very high," especially with small parts.

I have been trying to get a job at the Home Depot and Menards, but the application process takes waaaaaaaaaaay too long.

Can anyone help me out?

Zkid14
06-14-2005, 02:21 AM
i think we are looking for a general service part time guy at Firestone at brookfield square mall. Not sure if that is what you are looking for but thought i would post it. Basically you bust tires, oil changes, batteries, clean etc.

-Matt

Al
06-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Something like that is right up my alley. Unfortuneatly, Brookfield square is a very long drive from here.

pOrk
06-15-2005, 07:57 PM
Something like that is right up my alley. Unfortuneatly, Brookfield square is a very long drive from here.

How heavy is HEAVY?

If you can lift up to 70 and want to get free benefits, health AND dental, and 2 weeks paid vacation after your first year UPS is hiring 5-10 M-F, but no weekends.

Al
06-16-2005, 12:39 PM
I can do 70, but I wouldn't do it repeatedly.

I guess I would describe the work I am looking for a "casual part time" as it is called at Menards. I won't be looking for benefits for another year and a half, so it is not a priority right now.

I did manage to find a small area to earn some money locally by painting car parts for some locals.