PDA

View Full Version : Not Guilty!?!

Knyghtmare
06-13-2005, 04:20 PM
Not guilty on ALL counts...

What kind of a ******* joke is that? Who's **** was in who's ass on that one?
Someone just made a lot of money I think... probably about 12 pewople made a lot of money...
:fire

Korndogg
06-13-2005, 04:21 PM
yeah this is bullsh*t

Silver03SRT
06-13-2005, 04:22 PM
ya i cant believe it. i guess if you are famous you get away with ****. :fire

Silver03SRT
06-13-2005, 04:23 PM
all i have to say is :flipoff2: jackson.

Flight_740
06-13-2005, 04:32 PM
Just goes to show you that money in our country can get you anything. That sick FUCl< got off. I can't believe it. Just like the OJ trial. :fire :fire

Prince Valiant
06-13-2005, 04:34 PM
hilarious...but imo, they didn't prove beyond a shadow of doubt, in this particular case. Had the victim's family not been such idiotic money grubbers, MJ would be on his way to jail right this moment.

in my own opinion though, it's undeniable that he's a pedophile freak that needs to be kept from children and locked away forever.

damn, the guy's a freak.

SlowStee
06-13-2005, 04:34 PM
This earth will soon be flooded...

Prince Valiant
06-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Just goes to show you that money in our country can get you anything. See, I disagree. Plenty of those with unfathoable amounts of money get sent to prison all the time (dupont comes to mind).

It's the people with FAME that have nothing to worry about...****, even that B-list loser/actor that tried to have his wife knocked off, then did it himself got off scot free because of the relative fame the case brought him.

jbiscuit
06-13-2005, 04:38 PM
he doesn't need to be found guilty to be considered a whacko in my book....

GRM-REPR
06-13-2005, 06:55 PM
The sad part is, IMHO they didnt do a good enough job (prosecution) on presenting the evidence. Although we all know that that pile of hog sh*t did it.

I think it's quite sad when you have a boat load of evidence against a person and he/she still can be found not guilty :fire

Once again, proof that money and starpower work hand in hand, what a loser :punch:

Knyghtmare
06-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Apparently the words "not guilty" magically heal back pain as well.

Lash
06-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Even Jackson was shocked.....did you see his face?

fireboverd
06-13-2005, 09:54 PM
....so does this mean my copy of "Thriller" will be going up or down in value? :thumbsup

Al
06-13-2005, 11:57 PM
My favorite parr was when the people on TV kept saying that Jako needed "one more chance." I was like "wtf, why can't the cops say that when they pull me over?"

carkid0101
06-13-2005, 11:58 PM
Who Cares. Will any of us ever meet him, or let our children stay with him? No. Let it go, either way he's a looser.

u_say_go
06-14-2005, 10:11 AM
I think he's a freak, and a "class A" pedophile- BUT, I'm glad he got off. Maybe NOW the idiotic parents who allow their children to stay at his house, or even come in close proximity to this boy-butt-ranger will realize how f'd up Jackson is. I am the parent of two kids, and there is no way in hell I would let that guy get near my kids.
Where are the fathers to all these kids jackson has mollested? Why havent one of the dads beat the s**t out of him or shot him? Pu$$ies!

Nix
06-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Hes a usless piece of garbage. He will get his in due time. If I were one of the parents of the the children involved in this I would be plotting my revenge this very minute. He is truly a degnerate and money can obviously buy you and get you out of any jam. If you got the green then you already have the get out of jail card. :loser

Cjburn
06-14-2005, 10:57 AM
One of the jurors said that they didn't think he molested this kid. BUT were pretty sure he molested the other 2. Which makes me think he did, since he bought the previous 2 out, but not this one. The case was based on the testimony of unsound witnesses, so you're not going to win. I have a feeling a public defender could've gotten him off, much of the evidence was circumstantial. The thing about people like Jacko is that they can't stop, it's their ****ed up desire that they cannot control, unfortunately I think it happens again, maybe he'll get caught, probably not...