PDA

View Full Version : Big 3 performance's Idea to eff me over

big3sucksmynuts
06-09-2005, 08:53 AM
So after 3 years in the making I have enought loot to get the Intercooler pipes done. I was going to take it to the one shop that had said they would do it for the last year but always been "Tooo busy". Turns out he raised his rates quite a bit. So my friend tells me about another shop that is an ESTABLISHED domestic shop, but looking to get in to the import scene. They said they would do it cheapers AND use aluminum piping instead of mild steel which is what the other shop uses.
I take it in and tell them to do the pipes and mount my boost sensor (Its a threaded sensor) so i tell them its a 1/4 NPT tap and I'm on my way. Well I got the car back. And I'm soo happy to be done with it that I didn't have the sense to be skeptical of their work. DOH! I asked " Hey why didn't you mount my boost sensor?" He tells me "Oh it was a funny tap size." I laughed and said gee i didn't think I'd see the day a 1/4 NPT tap was a Weird size. But whatever." Then he tells me, "Yeah its like this intercooler was made for this car, the bracket welded on there almost bolted right up. " I laughed and said " No this is off a my friends talon." He asked me if iI was sure. I laughed and told him yeah i took it off myself. Then I looked and saw that there were 6 or 7 Black rubber (house plumbing looking) hose couplers. I thought to myself "Boy thats funny he told me the was going to cut all the turns in 2 inch sections and weld them all on the inside. So i drive it home and one pipe keeps blowing off. Any ways here's how it turned out.

Here's my site its like the last 3 or 4 pictures:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/443306/3

Well heres whats wrong. As you can see one pipe is too short, and cocked at a funny angle thats why it blows off. Another reason is, he didn't use T-band clamps. Then I looked where he mounted IC and as you can see the bottom of it is mounted with an INCH of it exposed. I mean COME ON! Then I realize he just bought a bunch of pre-made pipes and cut to size. Parts cost 385 dollars. (ASS****ED).

I end up calling them the day after i have it back telling them I'm dis-satisfied. I tell him that i want T-band clamps and that a pipe is too short. He tells me he'll fix the short pipe, but that regular hose clamps hold till 18PSI.
I then told him that i wanted the Intercooler lowered to an acceptable level. He told me that was fine too, and that we could TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH THAT WOULD COST WHEN I BROUGHT THE CAR IN!!!! At this point i was kinda fed up so I laughed at him and told him I expected all of this to be free. Because i just dropped 800 bucks I feel kinda of short changed.

Here's my next dealing with them.

Alright well on top of my battery aparently not charging and me not being able to get my car to the shop, they were indeed gay about fixing their crappy setup.

The conversation went something like this,

"Hey, my car just broke down so i won't be able to make it in today."

"Umm Okay well just bring it in anytime 9-6 and we'll fix that pipe for you."

"Can we talk about the intercooler now or do I have to wait to bring my car into you?"

"We can talk about it."

"Well, I need you to fix my intercooler by lowering it to an acceptable level because where its placed right now is just rediculous."

"I'm not gonna to be able to fix it for free. If you think about the time spent cutting and welding the bracket and the holes for the intercooler, I just can't do that for free."

"By no means should you do that for free you're right. Thats why I paid you 800 dollars."

"I showed you everything and you seemed to think it was ok, and you drove it home, So there's not much i can do about that."

"Say, where did you get those hose couplers from?"

"Our supplier."

"Would your supplier be.......HOME DEPOT by any chance? Because I found the same 2 inch coulpers with the same brand name there."

"I can't tell you that"

"Umm, why the hell not?"

"Its bad business, if I tell you that you can go around us and get it yourself."

"I ALREADY CAN ITS HOME DEPOT! Do you know that when that house plumbing hose **** heats up that it turns soft (thanks to you guys) and won't hold on to the pipe. Thats probably another reason the pipe you made was too short and keeps blowing off. "

"Well, we'll have to talk about this when you bring the car in."

"Ok fine, bye."

I want to strangulate them all........
I know its partially my fault for not wanting to be a dickface at first and telling their **** sucked but he told me that he used some "heavy duty hose couplers, not that silicone ****". So at first I believed taht he wasn't lying.

And at the end of it all they refused to fix their work. On top of that insulted me and tried to play me off as some ricer *** that didn't know what he was talking about.
He told me when he fixed the pipe, that they kept blowing off because my car was popping. I said well yeah its either A) POPPING because the pipe is falling off, or B) The turbos are heating up the intake charge so much from the **** mount of the intercooler that its detonating.

Then tries to tell me my BOV's don't work. Which was odd to me because they were working fine the day before.

They also melted part of my wire harness AND installed my bumper incorectly.

So this year I will be entering EVERY car show as it is to show off their QUALITY work, so just look for the BIG 3 stickers fellas.

UnderPSI
06-09-2005, 09:03 AM
I just bought the same couplers from Home Depot for my new sump pump in my basement, funny though, I used T-Band clamps.......

Irish
06-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Junk!

big3sucksmynuts
06-09-2005, 09:17 AM
I just bought the same couplers from Home Depot for my new sump pump in my basement, funny though, I used T-Band clamps.......

Haha thanks.......My official goal in life at this point is to ruin their business, not through slander, but just straight proof.

Irish
06-09-2005, 09:24 AM
the guy that you dealt with,what did he look like?

big3sucksmynuts
06-09-2005, 09:28 AM
Name was Forest. He was shorter, had short brown hair, skinny, sucked a lot, and was down with trying to **** me over.

Irish
06-09-2005, 09:45 AM
i have met that guy before at Oscar's. He introduced himself to me and started going off at the mouth about what he is capable of building. 5 min. later two of my friends, who opinions I trust (i'm not from around here), asked me if I knew him, I said no I just met him. They informed me of Big3 and the BS they try to pull. Next time that tool walks up to me I am going to have to tell him what I think of his craftsmanship! Oh yeah when I was at the Dyno at power tour when Mark(smokdu) dynoed he walked up to me and tried to bullsh*t me about this 600+ hp vette that he built???? Whatever. The guy is a total :loser

Lash
06-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Bwahahahahahaha! This is awesome!

:thumbsup

Sorry to hear that you got screwed. This isn't the first time Big3 has been brought up.

theavenger333
06-09-2005, 10:26 AM
you going to file complaints? if so, BBB, and the state commerce, BBB won't do too much, but the commerce will

fly5150
06-09-2005, 11:16 AM
you going to file complaints? if so, BBB, and the state commerce, BBB won't do too much, but the commerce will
I think the most damaging is what he is doing, ie.. going around showing/telling everyone what they did. Word-of-mouth is most damaging.

SLOWC5
06-09-2005, 11:46 AM
god knows my garage is more capable of becoming a performance shopp than, their hole in the wall. They built the slowest grandprix out there... Forest never have met but a Fing moron from the stories I here. I here he works on cars for 20 hours at a time at night. I bet ne ever gets tired and messing anything up :thumbsup :rolf

JEFF

Al
06-09-2005, 12:06 PM
I say that you get a louisville slugger and take out his knees with two home run swings.

Nix
06-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Just curious where is this awsome shop that Ive never herd of? :rolleyes:

Neal Steffek
06-09-2005, 12:35 PM
http://www.wicgp.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1803

From the Wisconsin Grand Prix forum. :thumbsup

Lash
06-09-2005, 12:51 PM
http://www.wicgp.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1803

From the Wisconsin Grand Prix forum. :thumbsup

I'm glad people like my dads bodywork. :thumbsup

I remember him asking me if I knew anybody with a maronish GTP. He said the owner didn't bring it in....but the guy "building" it did.....right away it clicked! :D

Thats all I'm gonna say. :banana

97z2801ss
06-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Met him seems like a nice dood, hes building Pauls (transams) motor... guess we'll see his craftsmanship there..Brian and Ken n them have met him too... hes up at oscars alot.... I dont kno the work he does maybe he just not good with them import things... cooper u ever getchure battery?

Teufelhunden
06-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Sounds like you got Ferncoed www.fernco.com Yeah those won't hold at all. 18 psi my ass. You paid with cash?

Who sent you there again? WOW, $800 for aluminium IC pipes. :wooo

SlowStee
06-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Met him seems like a nice dood, hes building Pauls (transams) motor... guess we'll see his craftsmanship there..Brian and Ken n them have met him too... hes up at oscars alot.... I dont kno the work he does maybe he just not good with them import things... cooper u ever getchure battery?
And Pauls gonna trust these guys with his TA :confused :confused

sidewayzbimmer
06-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Ok now why is everyone so quickly to jump on this guys side? I talk to Forest often and he told me about this story last night. He said the customer brought his car in for piping on the intercooler and he asked the customer if it was the correct spot for him when he showed it to him and the customer said yes so he went forth and did it. As far as parts thats another story that i dont know of. He did build a 600 some hp vette for another customer and gave that customer a 2 year warranty also. If you can warranty a a motor like that i would trust the guy totally! There are two sides to every story so i would suggest that everyone listen to both sides before jumping on the bandwagon. :flipoff2:
Bryan

97z2801ss
06-09-2005, 02:32 PM
why i didnt jump to conclusions

Crawlin
06-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Ok now why is everyone so quickly to jump on this guys side? I talk to Forest often and he told me about this story last night. He said the customer brought his car in for piping on the intercooler and he asked the customer if it was the correct spot for him when he showed it to him and the customer said yes so he went forth and did it. As far as parts thats another story that i dont know of. He did build a 600 some hp vette for another customer and gave that customer a 2 year warranty also. If you can warranty a a motor like that i would trust the guy totally! There are two sides to every story so i would suggest that everyone listen to both sides before jumping on the bandwagon. :flipoff2:
Bryan

what year Vette? where can i find it?(shows/cruises/racing)

theavenger333
06-09-2005, 02:39 PM
that and many others have had bad experiences with Big3. myself included, and the WOW show was a joke.

Flight_740
06-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Wonder how it will really turn out if and when the vette decides to blow up. :rolleyes:

sidewayzbimmer
06-09-2005, 03:18 PM
I can get more info on the vette i called him and he is at work and didnt answer so i am assuming he will be calling me back. we'll see what happens when all is done.
bryan

WilliamZ
06-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Ok now why is everyone so quickly to jump on this guys side?

Uh many reasons.. I haven't met this guy myself but from what he is going around telling people I know he's a ******* tool.. Those pipes on the RX-7 better be made of Titanium for $800.. Garden hose clamps and Home Depot couplers?!? Bwhahahahaha

BAD LS1
06-09-2005, 03:39 PM
There is no jumping to conclusions... the pictures are proof positive of what the owner is describing of the problems, they are very obvious to my self even, a non turbo car owner.

So we have both sides of the story... the car tells whos telling the truth, End of story.

BAD LS1
06-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Wonder how it will really turn out if and when the vette decides to blow up. :rolleyes:

Its a tail light warranty, as soon as you dont see the tailights anymore, warranty has expired.

Not like the guy is a huge corporation that has a written warranty policy approved by lawyers, so the two year warranty thing is about as good as how far the owner of the vette can throw the kid.

Junky Giorgio
06-09-2005, 04:00 PM
should've just bought a pre-made "STAINLESS" intercooler piping kit from a reputable company...betcha you wouldn't have paid more than $600 tops for nice piping! :thumbsup
sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident...

big3sucksmynuts
06-09-2005, 04:18 PM
? I talk to Forest often and he told me about this story last night. He said the customer brought his car in for piping on the intercooler and he asked the customer if it was the correct spot for him when he showed it to him and the customer said yes so he went forth and did it.
Bryan

I admitted that in my story. I did say I was Ok for fear of being an effing **** bag because i'm generally a nice guy and it was late they wanted me to get the car out of their shop.
I called him at 12 the next day explaining that I was unhappy.

- What he explained what he was going to do, it sounded great. The finished product, not so great. I sent him pictures of how i wanted the pipes to look. By my poor judgement, I ASSUMED he knew what he was doing. Turns out he has no clue about rotaries, and tries to BS his way out of stuff. Aparently he has no clue that rotaries run in the range of 400 degrees hotter than piston engines.

ALSO REGARDLESS of IF or IF NOT I said this job was ok at first, Do you find the products used acceptable for your car? I didn't think so.

Bimmer, I think I've been pretty fair in presenting all the info.

As they say, A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS :thumbsup

big3sucksmynuts
06-09-2005, 04:20 PM
should've just bought a pre-made "STAINLESS" intercooler piping kit from a reputable company...betcha you wouldn't have paid more than $600 tops for nice piping! :thumbsup
sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident...

Yeah still would have been $800. Atleast i wouldn't have been this pissed off though you're right.

big3sucksmynuts
06-09-2005, 04:26 PM
He did build a 600 some hp vette for another customer and gave that customer a 2 year warranty also. If you can warranty a a motor like that i would trust the guy totally! There are two sides to every story so i would suggest that everyone listen to both sides before jumping on the bandwagon. :flipoff2:
Bryan

I can poop in a vette and make 600 horse. If I told you I was going to pay you 10,000 dollars because i thought you were cool, would you trust me?

BAD--- I agree, its definately a tail light warranty. I wasn't offered a warranty, apparently once my car left the shop, I couldn't argue anything.

PS apparently its my engies fault for blowing intercooler pipes off....

......HOME DEPOT..... :banana

Lash
06-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Should have went this route....only a little cheaper :thumbsup

It probably would have turned out better if you did it yourself...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7979655014&category=38634

Yooformula
06-09-2005, 07:03 PM
:pics

BAD LS1
06-09-2005, 07:12 PM
HA they dont call it home cheapo speed shop for nothing :goof

Yeah sounds like the guy is good at the trade of "baffling you with bullsh!t", you know the ones that have some far out answer for any question you throw at them so they make u think they have a clue.

Im sorry about your mishap man, im kinda in the trade of helping people with modding cars, i dont do it professionally or offer a warranty, but if something goes wrong i make sure i make time to look at it again for them and not charge them anything for my time if it was something that i overlooked or messed up, **** happens and people usually are understanding.

Just using that as an example of how it should have been handled for you, not treated like it wasnt their problem.

sriddccrocks
06-09-2005, 08:00 PM
forest use to work at elders, hes a complate dumbass, he gave me some of their flyers, i know now not to bother w/ those guys to do my motor up

big3sucksmynuts
06-09-2005, 11:11 PM
:pics
You should click on the link thats on the first post that says here are the pictures. Just a thought.

STKMACH
06-10-2005, 02:11 AM
god knows my garage is more capable of becoming a performance shopp than, their hole in the wall. They built the slowest grandprix out there... Forest never have met but a Fing moron from the stories I here. I here he works on cars for 20 hours at a time at night. I bet ne ever gets tired and messing anything up :thumbsup :rolf

JEFF I met you up at oscars once, talked to ya for a couple minutes and thought to myself pretty cool guy and a bad ass car you have also. If I never had met ya and heard stories about you would I think your a moron? Of course not. So why all the name calling when you dont even know the guy. Im not trying to start any s##t with ya, But there is two sides to every story and I heard em both. I saw pics of the car and heard other options that Big 3 sugested to this guy. As far as their shop goes I was there today and was very impressed, Its definitly not a hole in the wall shop.One other thing why dont you turn your garage into a performance shop and see if you can do better? If you can :thumbsup to ya Peace

STKMACH
06-10-2005, 02:35 AM
So after 3 years in the making I have enought loot to get the Intercooler pipes done. I was going to take it to the one shop that had said they would do it for the last year but always been "Tooo busy". Turns out he raised his rates quite a bit. So my friend tells me about another shop that is an ESTABLISHED domestic shop, but looking to get in to the import scene. They said they would do it cheapers AND use aluminum piping instead of mild steel which is what the other shop uses.
I take it in and tell them to do the pipes and mount my boost sensor (Its a threaded sensor) so i tell them its a 1/4 NPT tap and I'm on my way. Well I got the car back. And I'm soo happy to be done with it that I didn't have the sense to be skeptical of their work. DOH! I asked " Hey why didn't you mount my boost sensor?" He tells me "Oh it was a funny tap size." I laughed and said gee i didn't think I'd see the day a 1/4 NPT tap was a Weird size. But whatever." Then he tells me, "Yeah its like this intercooler was made for this car, the bracket welded on there almost bolted right up. " I laughed and said " No this is off a my friends talon." He asked me if iI was sure. I laughed and told him yeah i took it off myself. Then I looked and saw that there were 6 or 7 Black rubber (house plumbing looking) hose couplers. I thought to myself "Boy thats funny he told me the was going to cut all the turns in 2 inch sections and weld them all on the inside. So i drive it home and one pipe keeps blowing off. Any ways here's how it turned out.

Here's my site its like the last 3 or 4 pictures:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/443306/3

Well heres whats wrong. As you can see one pipe is too short, and cocked at a funny angle thats why it blows off. Another reason is, he didn't use T-band clamps. Then I looked where he mounted IC and as you can see the bottom of it is mounted with an INCH of it exposed. I mean COME ON! Then I realize he just bought a bunch of pre-made pipes and cut to size. Parts cost 385 dollars. (ASS****ED).

I end up calling them the day after i have it back telling them I'm dis-satisfied. I tell him that i want T-band clamps and that a pipe is too short. He tells me he'll fix the short pipe, but that regular hose clamps hold till 18PSI.
I then told him that i wanted the Intercooler lowered to an acceptable level. He told me that was fine too, and that we could TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH THAT WOULD COST WHEN I BROUGHT THE CAR IN!!!! At this point i was kinda fed up so I laughed at him and told him I expected all of this to be free. Because i just dropped 800 bucks I feel kinda of short changed.

Here's my next dealing with them.

Alright well on top of my battery aparently not charging and me not being able to get my car to the shop, they were indeed gay about fixing their crappy setup.

The conversation went something like this,

"Hey, my car just broke down so i won't be able to make it in today."

"Umm Okay well just bring it in anytime 9-6 and we'll fix that pipe for you."

"Can we talk about the intercooler now or do I have to wait to bring my car into you?"

"We can talk about it."

"Well, I need you to fix my intercooler by lowering it to an acceptable level because where its placed right now is just rediculous."

"I'm not gonna to be able to fix it for free. If you think about the time spent cutting and welding the bracket and the holes for the intercooler, I just can't do that for free."

"By no means should you do that for free you're right. Thats why I paid you 800 dollars."

"I showed you everything and you seemed to think it was ok, and you drove it home, So there's not much i can do about that."

"Say, where did you get those hose couplers from?"

"Our supplier."

"Would your supplier be.......HOME DEPOT by any chance? Because I found the same 2 inch coulpers with the same brand name there."

"I can't tell you that"

"Umm, why the hell not?"

"Its bad business, if I tell you that you can go around us and get it yourself."

"I ALREADY CAN ITS HOME DEPOT! Do you know that when that house plumbing hose **** heats up that it turns soft (thanks to you guys) and won't hold on to the pipe. Thats probably another reason the pipe you made was too short and keeps blowing off. "

"Well, we'll have to talk about this when you bring the car in."

"Ok fine, bye."

I want to strangulate them all........
I know its partially my fault for not wanting to be a dickface at first and telling their **** sucked but he told me that he used some "heavy duty hose couplers, not that silicone ****". So at first I believed taht he wasn't lying.

And at the end of it all they refused to fix their work. On top of that insulted me and tried to play me off as some ricer *** that didn't know what he was talking about.
He told me when he fixed the pipe, that they kept blowing off because my car was popping. I said well yeah its either A) POPPING because the pipe is falling off, or B) The turbos are heating up the intake charge so much from the **** mount of the intercooler that its detonating.

Then tries to tell me my BOV's don't work. Which was odd to me because they were working fine the day before.

They also melted part of my wire harness AND installed my bumper incorectly.

So this year I will be entering EVERY car show as it is to show off their QUALITY work, so just look for the BIG 3 stickers fellas. To be honest with ya they do nottttttt like to do Import work saw a couple of vettes in there and a F body

Irish
06-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Brian he's a tool trust me buddy. If you want to hang with him that's cool it's a free country. I don't know everything about cars...... I know enough to get me by especially when it comes to oil pumps.... :rolf . However, I do know when someone is bullsh*ting me......90% of the time. How about everyone involved meet up at Oscars and talk about it around people that actually know what they are doing......unlike Gump!

big3sucksmynuts
06-10-2005, 08:55 AM
To be honest with ya they do nottttttt like to do Import work saw a couple of vettes in there and a F body

What are you talking about, they just built an integra, and from what i saw most of them drive moded imports.
Just for the record, what they did to my car had absolutely nothing to do with where my car was made. They were just IC pipes.

big3sucksmynuts
06-10-2005, 09:11 AM
I saw pics of the car and heard other options that Big 3 sugested to this guy. As far as their shop goes I was there today and was very impressed, Its definitly not a hole in the wall shop.

I would LOVE to hear what they told you my options were. please do tell.

The ones I heard were,
1) Yes we'll fix the pipe that blows off. We'll put a straight piece in instead of a bend so that your HOME DEPOT plumbing connector is bent at an angle it shouldn't.
- Which IS what they did.

2) We'll get you T- band clamps, but only after you argue with us, then bring the car in and we realize that you were right. No matter how hard you tighten down your regular hose clamps they wont work. In fact, we'll try tightening them soo much that we'll end up bending the aluminum.
_ They offered to do this is well

3) We'll leave the HOME DEPOT couplers on because we got them from our "SUPPLIER" to whom we can not disclose any information about because its HOME DEPOT and they'd get mad at us.

4) Oh of course we'll lower your intercooler! After......you pay us more money for the T bracket that we made. But berfore we'll do this you need to buy a new bumper because it "doesn't fit". Funny, thats not what you said the first time pal.

Did i ever mention that they put my bumper skin on wrong too? and didn't connet my turn signals?(Well maybe that was just because he melted one of my connectors.)

BAD LS1
06-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Heh... If it can't be fixed with hammer, it can't be fixed RACING!

Melted stuff too yet :confused Nioooce

Flight_740
06-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Is there a guy named Tony that works there?

Crawlin
06-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Tommy, too bad you can't take down some of those high HP Corvette's and F-bodies they got rolling around in there. You should have all the owners of Vette's in that shop race Jeff's Vette and when Jeff whoops 'em, maybe you'll get some more side business!

BAD LS1
06-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Tommy, too bad you can't take down some of those high HP Corvette's and F-bodies they got rolling around in there. You should have all the owners of Vette's in that shop race Jeff's Vette and when Jeff whoops 'em, maybe you'll get some more side business!

HAHAAH yeah i know! doesnt speak much for me, i cant afford to put a motor in my car right now :(

So i have to live through Jeff's car now till i can afford to make mine run again :banana

But yes, id love to be setting up "test races" with some of their shops fastest rides against Jeff's vette, im very confident about the outcomes. Maybe we can take turns racing them too, thats never been done before :rolf

Crawlin
06-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Gang bang? That'd really mess the shop's "rep" up

SlowStee
06-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Great User name BTW :D

BAD LS1
06-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Gang bang? That'd really mess the shop's "rep" up

"I'm here for the gangbang!?" (see OLD SCHOOL) :rolf :rolf

ExStyle
06-10-2005, 12:21 PM
three words
Top Street Performance

T-Bag
06-10-2005, 01:28 PM
three words
Top Street Performance

badabing!

I agree with this man. Not only are they not giant cry baby a$$wipes who use many local hardware stores as their "suppliers", they actually know what they are doing!

Also, you might want to check into Dynotuned out in Madison. These guys are the shiyat...and they have a dyno too. Their owner has a RX-7 as well.

theavenger333
06-10-2005, 01:31 PM
agreed, jake is good shyt

Cleveland Dave
06-10-2005, 01:34 PM
badabing!

I agree with this man. Not only are they not giant cry baby a$$wipes who use many local hardware stores as their "suppliers", they actually know what they are doing!

Also, you might want to check into Dynotuned out in Madison. These guys are the shiyat...and they have a dyno too. Their owner has a RX-7 as well.

dynotuned is pimp!

BAD LS1
06-10-2005, 01:35 PM
And their shop DSM car really hauls some serious mail too :wooo :headbang

Thats one good advertisement i always thought, have a hell of a fast car(s) as a rolling bill board.

UnderPSI
06-10-2005, 01:51 PM
To be honest with ya they do nottttttt like to do Import work saw a couple of vettes in there and a F body

They could have turned him down instead of doing a half a$$ed job. Pretty sure there would be less $hit talk if he just said " I don't feel comfortable doing that install"

STKMACH
06-10-2005, 01:58 PM
What are you talking about, they just built an integra, and from what i saw most of them drive moded imports.
Just for the record, what they did to my car had absolutely nothing to do with where my car was made. They were just IC pipes. Ok your right it has nothing to do where your car was made,they just dont like to work on imports that other shops screwed up.As far as the integra it was not a customers car they built it and are selling it thats what I was told. One of the guys there drives a1976 Datsun 280Z soon to be an LS1 swap,Forest drives a pos stripped neon with a cam and slicks,another guy drives a Cadilac STS, The other guy drives a 2003 Silverado.

STKMACH
06-10-2005, 02:00 PM
They could have turned him down instead of doing a half a$$ed job. Pretty sure there would be less $hit talk if he just said " I don't feel comfortable doing that install" Very true indeed.

big3sucksmynuts
06-10-2005, 02:10 PM
They could have turned him down instead of doing a half a$$ed job. Pretty sure there would be less $hit talk if he just said " I don't feel comfortable doing that install"

Jake is good ****, he's helped me out a couple of times before. He wanted $800 with stainless steel.
I wanted to go with aluminum for its heat transfer capabilities. Since my engine runs hot enough as is. He told me it would be more expensive then 800. That didn't make me happy in the pants. It was only until I went back to him After this gay situation that he told me why he doesn't like using aluminum.

Also I've had scheduling/money conflicts with Top street for the past year and a half. Either I have the money and he's busy, or I don't have the money and he's not busy.

Top Street really is the only local quality turbo shop in the milwaukee area that will stand behind their work as far as I've seen. :headbang

big3sucksmynuts
06-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Ok your right it has nothing to do where your car was made,they just dont like to work on imports that other shops screwed up.
Not sure if you saying another shop screwed up my car, but if you are. No shop has touched my car.
..................Besides the one on the title.

As far as the integra it was not a customers car they built it and are selling it thats what I was told.

Thats what I said.

big3sucksmynuts
06-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Very true indeed.

They'd have lost less business......

Irish
06-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Jake is good ****, he's helped me out a couple of times before. He wanted $800 with stainless steel.
I wanted to go with aluminum for its heat transfer capabilities. Since my engine runs hot enough as is. He told me it would be more expensive then 800. That didn't make me happy in the pants. It was only until I went back to him After this gay situation that he told me why he doesn't like using aluminum.

Also I've had scheduling/money conflicts with Top street for the past year and a half. Either I have the money and he's busy, or I don't have the money and he's not busy.

Top Street really is the only local quality turbo shop in the milwaukee area that will stand behind their work as far as I've seen. :headbang

what about beeyond?

big3sucksmynuts
06-10-2005, 02:48 PM
what about beeyond?
I thought they were pretty honda oriented, I have no experiences with them so I can't say anything about them.

STKMACH
06-10-2005, 03:00 PM
I would LOVE to hear what they told you my options were. please do tell.

The ones I heard were,
1) Yes we'll fix the pipe that blows off. We'll put a straight piece in instead of a bend so that your HOME DEPOT plumbing connector is bent at an angle it shouldn't.
- Which IS what they did.

2) We'll get you T- band clamps, but only after you argue with us, then bring the car in and we realize that you were right. No matter how hard you tighten down your regular hose clamps they wont work. In fact, we'll try tightening them soo much that we'll end up bending the aluminum.
_ They offered to do this is well

3) We'll leave the HOME DEPOT couplers on because we got them from our "SUPPLIER" to whom we can not disclose any information about because its HOME DEPOT and they'd get mad at us.

4) Oh of course we'll lower your intercooler! After......you pay us more money for the T bracket that we made. But berfore we'll do this you need to buy a new bumper because it "doesn't fit". Funny, thats not what you said the first time pal.

Did i ever mention that they put my bumper skin on wrong too? and didn't connet my turn signals?(Well maybe that was just because he melted one of my connectors.) I talked to Forest today I asked him about the couplers he said thats what came with the kit and said he offered you T Band clamps to replace the worm clamps, As far as the bumper they had to remove the bumper support so ths I/C would fit so I was told by the shop and that voids warranty. And IMHO the bumper cover would not fit properly w/o it. Maybe im wrong. As far as the I/C location diddent they move it around to see where ya wanted it mounted and if you were unhappy w/ the location why did you drive it away unsatisfied. Also a nice air dam under the car would give you better air flow or maybe you have one ?? Good luck I would call them Hell I will even meet you out there im sure something can be worked out it would be nice to hear both sides of the situation in person.

Irish
06-10-2005, 03:10 PM
STK MACH = DR. PHIL :rolf :goof

STKMACH
06-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Not sure if you saying another shop screwed up my car, but if you are. No shop has touched my car.
..................Besides the one on the title.

Thats what I said. Ok, and I was not implying that any other shop screwed up your car.

STKMACH
06-10-2005, 03:14 PM
STK MACH = DR. PHIL :rolf :goofLMAO Hope to see ya out this weekend Peace

big3sucksmynuts
06-10-2005, 03:54 PM
I talked to Forest today I asked him about the couplers he said thats what came with the kit

What kit? Home Depot Racing kit?

(sorry just had to say).

he offered you T Band clamps to replace the worm clamps

Yes I said that, only after I argued with him and brought the car in and he saw it himself.

As far as the bumper they had to remove the bumper support so ths I/C would fit so I was told by the shop and that voids warranty.

What warranty?

And IMHO the bumper cover would not fit properly w/o it. Maybe im wrong. As far as the I/C location diddent they move it around to see where ya wanted it mounted and if you were unhappy w/ the location why did you drive it away unsatisfied. Also a nice air dam under the car would give you better air flow or maybe you have one ??

The bumper fit properly when I first brought the car there. Yes the bumper was on then, loosely and I did not have the styrofoam pieces in so the would not affect fitament. I drove away because they stayed late to have me get my car off their property because i live in sheboygan so it takes a while to drive down. I was also misinformed about the product and because I didn't know what to say at that point. I did call them the next day explaining my situation.

I have a nice air damn on the bottom of my car. If I don't, it overheats even in stock form.

Good luck I would call them Hell I will even meet you out there im sure something can be worked out it would be nice to hear both sides of the situation in person.

I have called on numerous occasions with the same answers.

If you don't mind me asking what are you to them?

Poncho
06-10-2005, 03:54 PM
have you guys (@ least you w-body guys) forgotten about all the crap we've been hearing about them directly from wicgp/clubgp members?

alot of wrongs, and apparantlly Tim's car is a freak right? From what I've heard from everyone, alot of BS and they're W-bodies don't live up to all the hype.

big3sucksmynuts
06-10-2005, 03:56 PM
As far as the bumper they had to remove the bumper support so ths I/C would fit so I was told by the shop and that voids warranty. And IMHO the bumper cover would not fit properly w/o it. Maybe im wrong. As far as the I/C location diddent they move it around to see where ya wanted it mounted and if you were unhappy w/ the location why did you drive it away unsatisfied.

This is the email/ website i sent them on how and where to mount the IC

This site shows how some guy installed a front mount with no bumper.
The engine isn't the same as what i have, but i figured the shots of
the front would help you route it easier. Picture P1010023 shows the
finished mount. It looks like he pulled out the brake ducting. I would
prefer to have it in, but if need be, you can pull that out. The site
is:
http://www.cabrio7.org/mods/ic/index.html
Thanks again
Cooper

SLOWC5
06-10-2005, 04:15 PM
I'd gladly put my name and experience on the line against any big3 LS1 car. I'm sure Tom and other LS1 guys wouldn't might watching.... :thumbsup

Their Grand prix was autobodied by another excellent place( so they cant take the credit for that)

The performance stuff done to that car is completely wrong.

I guess when this "performance shop" can beat the time of my old 02 GTP, or even Tim's GTP ( which I've spent quite a bit of time working on and helping him tune) then I'll care. But it sounds like forest is the only guy at this place working on the cars. the WOW show where they had their "built" grand prix at was a joke to all the people that saw it. Whoever was there was spoutting out unseem remarks about idiotic things done to the car.

STKMACH,

Your intitled to your opinion. I've had quite a few cars in my garage as it is. at least a dozen, Maybe I will start a performance shop where the right work gets done on the right cars... Anyone interested in starting a domestic performance shop?? Pm me

JEFF

SlowStee
06-10-2005, 04:17 PM
I'd gladly put my name and experience on the line against any big3 LS1 car. I'm sure Tom and other LS1 guys wouldn't might watching.... :thumbsup

Their Grand prix was autobodied by another excellent place( so they cant take the credit for that)

I guess when this "performance shop" can beat the time of my old 02 GTP, or even Tim's GTP ( which I've spent quite a bit of time working on and helping him tune) then I'll care. But it sounds like forest is the only guy at this place working on the cars. the WOW show where they had their "built" grand prix at was a joke to all the people that saw it. Whoever was there was spoutting out unseem remarks about idiotic things done to the car.

STKMACH,

Your intitled to your opinion. I've had quite a few cars in my garage as it is. at least a dozen, Maybe I will start a performance shop where the right work gets done on the right cars... Anyone interested in starting a domestic performance shop?? Pm me

JEFF

umm...Ill be a customer :thumbsup

Lash
06-10-2005, 04:35 PM
^^^ Ditto! Me 2!!

BAD LS1
06-10-2005, 05:27 PM
HAHAHA and formy, i promise i wont sabotage your car so it loses to the coly :rolf The shop idea is something we have kicked the idea around of for a while now. Its pretty expensive to do correctly and proffesionally and get all the tax items and other stuff handled, but a couple late nights a week wouldnt bother me any, i love to wrench on cars no matter if its mine or not.

SlowStee
06-10-2005, 05:35 PM
I think we might have somethin good goin here :goof

pOrk
06-10-2005, 06:15 PM
If you need a suspension guy, holler :thumbsup

STKMACH
06-10-2005, 09:14 PM
What kit? Home Depot Racing kit?

(sorry just had to say).

Yes I said that, only after I argued with him and brought the car in and he saw it himself.

What warranty?

The bumper fit properly when I first brought the car there. Yes the bumper was on then, loosely and I did not have the styrofoam pieces in so the would not affect fitament. I drove away because they stayed late to have me get my car off their property because i live in sheboygan so it takes a while to drive down. I was also misinformed about the product and because I didn't know what to say at that point. I did call them the next day explaining my situation.

I have a nice air damn on the bottom of my car. If I don't, it overheats even in stock form.

I have called on numerous occasions with the same answers.

If you don't mind me asking what are you to them?Im friends with Forest and met the other owners & took a tour of their shop very impressive IMO. The only reason I got in on this thread is to hear both sides of the story I did. Im not taking sides, I hope you can resolve your problem with them Peace to Ya

STKMACH
06-10-2005, 09:37 PM
STK MACH = DR. PHIL :rolf :goof Changing my Plate to Dr.Phil LMFAO

HITMAN
06-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Im friends with Forest...

There you have it. You are biased by your friendship with this tool. If you are so confident in this guy's automotive abilities, then by all means, have him do work on your car. Then you can come and regale us all with tales of your racing exploits and the local cars you've embarrassed. Until then, you are just a shill for a bunch of hacks that easily impressed you with some shiny stuff laying around their shop. :loser

STKMACH
06-10-2005, 10:06 PM
There you have it. You are biased by your friendship with this tool. If you are so confident in this guy's automotive abilities, then by all means, have him do work on your car. Then you can come and regale us all with tales of your racing exploits and the local cars you've embarrassed. Until then, you are just a shill for a bunch of hacks that easily impressed you with some shiny stuff laying around their shop. :loser Not biased at all just wanted to hear both sides of the story even asked the guy to meet me at the shop so we could all talk together Peace to ya hitman

SlowStee
06-11-2005, 01:37 AM
There you have it. You are biased by your friendship with this tool. If you are so confident in this guy's automotive abilities, then by all means, have him do work on your car. Then you can come and regale us all with tales of your racing exploits and the local cars you've embarrassed. Until then, you are just a shill for a bunch of hacks that easily impressed you with some shiny stuff laying around their shop. :loser
Kens Mach Is very shiny most the time :drool:

Stop bein an asshat dude..you obviously dont know ken

theavenger333
06-11-2005, 02:24 AM
STKMACH,

JEFF
already AM a customer....... :headbang

STKMACH
06-11-2005, 02:47 AM
There you have it. You are biased by your friendship with this tool. If you are so confident in this guy's automotive abilities, then by all means, have him do work on your car. Then you can come and regale us all with tales of your racing exploits and the local cars you've embarrassed. Until then, you are just a shill for a bunch of hacks that easily impressed you with some shiny stuff laying around their shop. :loser There is a guy some of us members on this board know his car is in their shop, it's an f body with a LT1 engine we are going to see what the outcome of this car is when its finished. Till then relax and see the results. :haveabeer :sniper I mean hitman LOL

twicks69
06-11-2005, 03:05 AM
Cooper,

Please call me next time you want to actually make good IC pipes. Tom at OTE Fabrications will make you QUALITY IC pipes the right way at a realistic price.

call me,

414-839-8250

Timmay!

FourEyedFord
06-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Cooper,

Please call me next time you want to actually make good IC pipes. Tom at OTE Fabrications will make you QUALITY IC pipes the right way at a realistic price.

call me,

414-839-8250

Timmay!

Tom does awesome work! He can pretty much do anything. :headbang

sidewayzbimmer
06-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Kens Mach Is very shiny most the time :drool:

Werd! Ken cares more about his car than he does nething! Shiny turd! :rolf :rolf Just kidding Ken!
bryan

HITMAN
06-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Not biased at all just wanted to hear both sides of the story even asked the guy to meet me at the shop so we could all talk together Peace to ya hitman

What purpose would this meeting serve, especially with you involved? Are you some sort of legal mediator?

HITMAN
06-11-2005, 12:25 PM

No, I don't, but I can use his words on this board to form an opinion, can't I? Just like I can use your's to form an opinion of you. :durr

STKMACH
06-11-2005, 03:07 PM
What purpose would this meeting serve, especially with you involved? Are you some sort of legal mediator?Legal mediator no, The purpose of this meeting would be to resolve this peacefully. Since I know Forrest, I dont even know the guy who had the work done and I was willing to mediate and as I said before hear both sides of the story in person plain and simple and not be biased by any means. I dont want to see Forrests rep to be bashed and see a unhappy customer thats it and thats all.

UnderPSI
06-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Yea, but remember why he is unhappy, cuz of $hitty work. Tom at OTE would have done a great job.

big3sucksmynuts
06-13-2005, 10:47 AM
Yea, but remember why he is unhappy, cuz of $hitty work. Tom at OTE would have done a great job.

I wish i knew Tom :( .

STKMACH - I am at my patients end with this situation at the moment. The company that sent me here talked with them, I'm supposed to call Tony today and talk to him. I doubt it will end up going anywhere, but all I can do is try.

b4mytm
06-13-2005, 11:09 AM

http://www.otedesign.com/

STKMACH
06-13-2005, 12:36 PM

STKMACH - I am at my patients end with this situation at the moment. The company that sent me here talked with them, I'm supposed to call Tony today and talk to him. I doubt it will end up going anywhere, but all I can do is try.I hope everything goes well

RespectfulRicer
06-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Hey I remember talkin to you at the mall about that ****. Any shop should know by now that you should never buy **** at HOME DEPOT to try and do **** on a car. :rolleyes: dumbass's

Al
06-14-2005, 12:01 AM
Respect has returned! Welcome back and what's up.

big3sucksmynuts
06-14-2005, 11:48 AM
and for the record, due to my couplers not even being nylon lined they are now permanently billowed

UnderPSI
06-15-2005, 03:56 AM
The ones I put on my sump pump are still working great.

awsomeears
06-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Name was Forest. He was shorter, had short brown hair, skinny, sucked a lot, and was down with trying to **** me over.

No ******* way your kidding me right ?

Forest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that little ****er, he's a prick and knows **** about cars. My buddy hung around with him for a month till he couldnt stand him and didnt talk to him again.

Forest was at a party I was at and he was getting lippy and **** cuz of some dumb ****, dudes a complete moron.

He was trying to tell us ( like 10 neon freaks ) that he built a neon that he pushed 48 psi of boost with :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser

I mean wtf why would you BS that much, 48 psi or maybe it was more I gotta ask my buddys again about the number but it was somthing retarted about it.

1st off man you read my other post on hirevwi.com so you know my thoughts on you spending $800 for someone just to put it on :chair: :goof

2nd he did shitty work with shitty clamps and mount location, I personally would go back there rip all that stuff off and say I want my ******* money back now :headbang

If he says no then id say Well $800 divided by me making customers not come to this **** hole means ill be standing in front of your store with a sign thats says

" These people are Hacks NEVER COME HERE "

Im dead serious when i say that cuz they really took you and your $800 for a ride :alcoholic

big3sucksmynuts
06-15-2005, 01:57 PM
1st off man you read my other post on hirevwi.com so you know my thoughts on you spending $800 for someone just to put it on :chair: :goof

2nd he did shitty work with shitty clamps and mount location, I personally would go back there rip all that stuff off and say I want my ******* money back now :headbang

If he says no then id say Well $800 divided by me making customers not come to this **** hole means ill be standing in front of your store with a sign thats says

" These people are Hacks NEVER COME HERE "

Im dead serious when i say that cuz they really took you and your $800 for a ride :alcoholic

Thinking about it. I tried calling yesterday but their answering service was up. GAY! but if they don't want to be cooperative this time, You guys will see me this weekend on highway passing out flyers with pictures of all my **** and the price of it. Advertising the **** work these guys do. Like I said, I'm fed up with all the bull ****. If i don't get something in return for this I'm going Ape ****. I will run that business into the ground. I will TOW my mother effing car to every car show this year so an ever bigger audience can see it. I hope that they don't think that because its $800 I'll give up. I will spend DOUBLE or even TRIPLE that to advertise against them. I'm not playing ******* games anymore.

awsomeears
06-15-2005, 03:47 PM
Hell yea man pass out flyers that say " Hacks or somthing " :rolf

97z2801ss
06-15-2005, 04:04 PM
mac tools guy at school had big 3 postcard things on his truck...

sidewayzbimmer
06-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Ok come on now this is enough talking about this bull **** on bcm! If you have a problem talk to him in person at his shop. And awesomeears, if you have something to say to him come to oscars and say it. You seem like a little internet troll! Where is your boosted neon? HAHA exactly. So your bullshlt also! :chair:

Irish
06-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Ok come on now this is enough talking about this bull **** on bcm! If you have a problem talk to him in person at his shop. And awesomeears, if you have something to say to him come to oscars and say it. You seem like a little internet troll! Where is your boosted neon? HAHA exactly. So your bullshlt also! :chair:

Hey, if I had someone do work on my car and it turned out crappy I'd be pissed too. I'd also whoop his ass too but that is just me..... Next time you see him at Oscars call him out in front of God and everbody and say as loud as you can, " This is Forrest from Big3 and he does sh*tty work!!!! Wait, let it marinate, and see what happens next!

awsomeears
06-15-2005, 06:17 PM
stfu man this is what the internet is you DOLT :rolf

And ill tell you where my neon is........... Its in storage doing nothing at all, not running not moving jack crap :thumbsup theres prolly mice in it now chewing on my wire harness for all I know.

Now if I was forest id say " ohh well my neon is at the garage being built up to be a 8's neon, me and Carol Shelby are building it yada yada yada "

Ok home slice, what else you want me to say ?

How about :

My car aint **** cuz it doesnt run so I suck :thumbsup

I really dont care :rolf

I dont talk about other peoples cars like there Sh!t cuz mines not ****

But what I do care or talk **** about is people getting ****ed over on stuff like this :chair: if you have a problem with us posting **** about your buddy then tell him not to do Fock people over with crap parts, there for sh!t like this wont happen. END OF STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not my fault nor is it yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do alot of buisness with people and so far no complaints, why cuz I try my best at what ever it is im selling or helping out with :thumbsup

Am I the smartest dude hell no im a moron compared to some, will I have a fast car some day sure........ WHEN who the **** knows :rolf

Is forest smarter then me ???????? you know what he might be he might not be but you can be book smart and make Crappy stuff all day long..................

Or you can have COMMON SENCE and do stuff the right way by using your head and the resources around you..................

yada

yada

yada

P.S. were not in H.S. so meeting at a burger joint to talk **** is Gay :rolf just to let you know im 138 lbs. and trained :banana I can take down a Black belt in 30 seconds
And put it around my loops in my jeans and run :rolf

- Brad -

SlowStee
06-15-2005, 10:34 PM

And ill tell you where my neon is........... Its in storage doing nothing at all, not running not moving jack crap :thumbsup theres prolly mice in it now chewing on my wire harness for all I know.

Now if I was forest id say " ohh well my neon is at the garage being built up to be a 8's neon, me and Carol Shelby are building it yada yada yada "

How about :

But what I do care or talk **** about is people getting ****ed over on stuff like this :chair: if you have a problem with us posting **** about your buddy then tell him not to do Fock people over with crap parts, there for sh!t like this wont happen. END OF STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!

I do alot of buisness with people and so far no complaints, why cuz I try my best at what ever it is im selling or helping out with :thumbsup

Am I the smartest dude hell no im a moron compared to some, will I have a fast car some day sure........ WHEN who the **** knows :rolf

Is forest smarter then me ???????? you know what he might be he might not be but you can be book smart and make Crappy stuff all day long..................

Or you can have COMMON SENCE and do stuff the right way by using your head and the resources around you..................

yada

yada

yada

P.S. were not in H.S. so meeting at a burger joint to talk **** is Gay :rolf just to let you know im 138 lbs. and trained :banana I can take down a Black belt in 30 seconds

- Brad -
Are you done?

awsomeears
06-16-2005, 01:57 AM
Are you done?

Yes I am :thumbsup

Yea it was long I know but for him to complain about people talking **** about his friend that BS's and takes people money and does shitty work is not cool. I had to type what was on my mind.

Yikes :wow

- Brad -

SlowStee
06-16-2005, 02:04 AM
We can all make our judgements after pauls 383 stroker Is done being built :), He will have his TA at oscars PLENTY

awsomeears
06-16-2005, 02:37 AM
We can all make our judgements after pauls 383 stroker Is done being built :), He will have his TA at oscars PLENTY

So your saying this Paul dude is having Big 3 build it ?

- Brad -

SlowStee
06-16-2005, 02:38 AM
So your saying this Paul dude is having Big 3 build it ?

- Brad -
"yoouuuu....yoooo good youu!"

awsomeears
06-16-2005, 02:53 AM

Honestly I hope all goes well and its a beast :thumbsup im not out to say he cant build anything at all cuz thats not my place to say ****, but on the Rx7 deal it is cuz we saw pic's.

later

STKMACH
06-16-2005, 10:45 AM

How about :

yada

yada

yada

- Brad -Calm down grass hopper,Your training is not complete yet. You should be able to do it in 10 seconds and not have to run, why waist all that energy running sit down and meditate

SloFarmTruck
06-16-2005, 11:10 AM

LT1 or LS1 car? when's it supposed to be done?

TraNs_aM
06-16-2005, 11:34 AM
it is my car that is being built its a LT1 hes saying it should be done early next week maybe even this weekend

SloFarmTruck
06-16-2005, 11:39 AM
it is my car that is being built its a LT1 hes saying it should be done early next week maybe even this weekend

Congrats! I got a cam only LS1 car around here that would be interested in getting down next weekend.

TraNs_aM
06-16-2005, 11:42 AM
i'd like to break the motor in a lil bit after its done, but i'm free to run almost n e one....and i'd liek to say Forest has been cool about it, he lets me know n e other problems that he sees with the car gives me my options. He seems very perfressional and i'm not really too worried with the outcome, i'll let u all know when my car is done and when it will be up at oscars so u can all come take a peak

SloFarmTruck
06-16-2005, 11:44 AM
i'd like to break the motor in a lil bit after its done, but i'm free to run almost n e one....and i'd liek to say Forest has been cool about it, he lets me know n e other problems that he sees with the car gives me my options. He seems very perfressional and i'm not really too worried with the outcome, i'll let u all know when my car is done and when it will be up at oscars so u can all come take a peak

yep take it easy on her a bit hopefully it gets done soon. i know how it is to be without the car for awhile

SLOWC5
06-16-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm a cam only LS1 that would like to run....

JEFF

TraNs_aM
06-16-2005, 11:54 AM
see i wanted to call everyone out, but i guess not i'm being called out already, i wont be able to run slicks or drags on my car. sadly my rear end would probably go if i did. i just got a 10 bolt :( so dont expect anything of its potential. Once i get enough money i'll be puttin in a new one but like i said anyone is free to look at it, and maybe if i trust u enough drive it

SlowStee
06-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Why does everyone start the gay call out **** right away?? :confused

The car is not set up or prepared for drag racing YET...settle down people :)

Crawlin
06-16-2005, 01:19 PM
Why does everyone start the gay call out **** right away?? :confused

The car is not set up or prepared for drag racing YET...settle down people :)

Cause they felt like it. Your car isn't set up for it either, but you got down with Irish. You fix the knock issue yet? We still got a race :)

BAD LS1
06-16-2005, 02:09 PM
i'd like to break the motor in a lil bit after its done, but i'm free to run almost n e one....

And this guy says you should beat it the first time you are ready to drive it :shades

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Slow, easy break ins :chair: :alcoholic

If its gonna blow, its gonna blow, make it happen sooner than later, besides you want your new motor to be underpowered forever because you pu$$y footed for that first 1000 miles? :rolf

big3sucksmynuts
06-16-2005, 02:42 PM
Well as it sits now, I finally got to talk to Tony at BIG 3. He told me that he knew nothing of this whole situation. That it was my fault that I didn't contact him. I feel that since both other employees were involved with this that I did a sufficient job of contacting his company. He said that he is willing to meet with me next wednesday. We'll see how it flies from there. He said he was willing to get me T-bolt clamps and Silicon couplers, but won't lower the intercooler.

I'm still upset over the melted turn signal connector, the 7 or 8 couplers they used instead of welding, and how far I've had to take this in order to get a response.

I've also been accused of slander aswell. Not to happy about that. I don't see how this thread is slander seeing as how I only provided the facts.

One thing I love about the internet...... Its not admisable as evidence. No proof that Cooper(my supposed self) is writing this. I've delt with this kind of **** before.

I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm getting a response is that I involved all these forums.
To make a correction I ONLY paid 725 dollars, still close enough to too much for me.

awsomeears
06-16-2005, 03:25 PM
He told me that he knew nothing of this whole situation

:loser ^^^^^

If you get some couplers push for these http://static.zoovy.com/img/hightempsilicone/W162-H80-Bffffff/blue_hump seeing as your piping is a bit off these will have some give in them :thumbsup

later man

big3sucksmynuts
06-23-2005, 12:14 AM
So I had the meeting with Big 3 and its employees today and after two hours we came to an understanding and agreement that satisfies both parties. There were several misunderstandings between myself and the employees of Big 3 which led to the problems that I had. They have agreed to refund my money for the couplers that they used and also to repair my harness and lower my intercooler all to a level that I am satisfied with. After speaking with Tony and the president of the company, they were willing to help me with my problems graciously inorder to make both parties happy. I appologize for the previous comments that I have stated in these posts.

STKMACH
06-23-2005, 02:01 AM
So I had the meeting with Big 3 and its employees today and after two hours we came to an understanding and agreement that satisfies both parties. There were several misunderstandings between myself and the employees of Big 3 which led to the problems that I had. They have agreed to refund my money for the couplers that they used and also to repair my harness and lower my intercooler all to a level that I am satisfied with. After speaking with Tony and the president of the company, they were willing to help me with my problems graciously inorder to make both parties happy. I appologize for the previous comments that I have stated in these posts. Happy it worked out for ya, They are good people over there.Peace to ya, Now ya dont have to trailer your car to any shows this year. Oh yea changing your user name would also help :thumbsup

SlowStee
06-23-2005, 03:10 AM
You fix the knock issue yet?
:thumbsup :3gears:

Syclone0044
06-24-2005, 01:22 PM
So I had the meeting with Big 3 and its employees today and after two hours we came to an understanding and agreement that satisfies both parties. There were several misunderstandings between myself and the employees of Big 3 which led to the problems that I had. They have agreed to refund my money for the couplers that they used and also to repair my harness and lower my intercooler all to a level that I am satisfied with. After speaking with Tony and the president of the company, they were willing to help me with my problems graciously inorder to make both parties happy. I appologize for the previous comments that I have stated in these posts.
Glad to hear this got resolved, it's not very often you hear a happy ending to these types of stories.

awsomeears
06-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Yea thats cool its working out for ya :thumbsup

Crawlin
06-24-2005, 03:13 PM
don't think this site had a little bit to do with their change of mind do ya? :rolleyes:

bad press travels faster than good press :) way to get it taken care of

SlowStee
06-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Glad to hear this got resolved, it's not very often you hear a happy ending to these types of stories.
way to TTT everything im subscribed too... :rolf