PDA

View Full Version : What The?!? On the 31st at GLD.*RiceAlert*

GHOSST
06-06-2005, 04:22 PM
I just remembered something, was it just me, or did anyone else see those imports (no sportcompacts, only the imports) put on thier flashers when they won a race???? Everyone should know that signifies a won race in street racing..... but at the track?? I seen at least two cars do it.... It was ridiculous!! I mean one guy was decent fast or an import....but come on!:rice :rice :rice Thats sooooooo gay:gay:sgay

T-Bag
06-06-2005, 05:22 PM
you are correct on the gay part. Seems like all the ricers do it even if their car is fast....

ponyride00
06-06-2005, 05:36 PM
I was one of them. :flipoff2:

awsomeears
06-06-2005, 05:43 PM
I was one of them. :flipoff2:

:sgay :hump2: :sgay :hump2: :gay :violin

GHOSST
06-06-2005, 06:48 PM
I was one of them. :flipoff2: ???? One of what? The imports? But your reppin Ford?

Cryptic
06-06-2005, 07:21 PM
I think if you do it to someone you know, it's just playing around. A little elbow to the ribs.

For me, I try more to pay more attention to what my car is doing, or more accurately, not doing, to be concerned with the stupid hazards.

ponyride00
06-07-2005, 03:04 AM
???? One of what? The imports? But your reppin Ford?

Just kidding man

ponyride00
06-07-2005, 03:04 AM
:sgay :hump2: :sgay :hump2: :gay :violin

Shut up stupid

GTSLOW
06-07-2005, 06:42 AM
Shut up stupid

:gay :rolf

T-Bag
06-07-2005, 07:35 AM
I think if you do it to someone you know, it's just playing around. A little elbow to the ribs.

For me, I try more to pay more attention to what my car is doing, or more accurately, not doing, to be concerned with the stupid hazards.

True, me and my friends do this too each other ALL the time. If someone passes someone else, throw on the hazards. Just kind of ripping on the rice boys, i've never seen anybody do it seriously if they weren't a giant ****head.

GHOSST
06-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Thats my whole point... Me and my buds do it passing each other at 30mph rolls, its hella funny. But at the track? A seriously place? I know one race was against a pretty fast stang which falted in some way, and the respectful import made it to finish line quicker... but not before the flashers! And the other was a probe against a red Honda Civic... Honda won... with flashers goin! I dont think any of those guys were doin it for kicks.... just used to streetracing at 60mph. :D

GHOSST
06-07-2005, 09:04 AM
For me, I try more to pay more attention to what my car is doing, or more accurately, not doing, to be concerned with the stupid hazards. I know, who has time for this at the track? Going 95-100+ mph... oh dang wait, I just answered that:rice:banana:thumbsup

u_say_go
06-07-2005, 09:10 AM
what's the problem with doing this? It's just a silent way of saying "I smoked you, sucka!"
Those of you who are against this must be victims of a 1/4 mile a$$ whoopin', and someone did this to you..... Right or wrong?

GHOSST
06-07-2005, 09:42 AM
Wrong sucka! Out of all the times I been at the track, this is first time I seen it. Its gay as hell, and its kinda direspectful to a decent establishment like a real race track. Its just like settin up a Tree on the street, and having the ET's a 1/4 down next to the gas station. Somethings you just dont do. Plus thats what the ET's are for!!! If you look up way down the track, there those two big boards with numbers on them.... yeeees, numbers. Say it with me now, "numbers", on that big ol board. It tells you how fast you went.. yeeees, it does. Amazing isnt it how far technology has come? Of course you can stop using your flashers! Go ahead, try it, dont be shy.:gay.... SUCKA!:headbang

SmokinRAM114
06-07-2005, 10:12 AM
i thaught four ways mean im outa control back off so i win im about to crash :confused Wait yea you normally would put hazards on for doin 76 in the 1/4 means SLOW MOVING VEHICLE!!

nidex
06-07-2005, 11:01 AM
I'll never forget the guy on Highway with a reddish orange Sunfire with altezzas, fart can, everything. Even a sticker that says "got nitrous?"

When I first bought my car I was just cruising to break in the motor. Didn't go past half throttle or 3000rpms. He threw it down next to me and stabbed it, I put the pedal down about a quarter of the way in 5th gear going 40.

Believe it or not I stayed right next to him, but I shifted into 6th at about 2750. Then, he started pulling away. After that, he put his flashers on. I pulled up next to him and started laughing, as well as everybody else I had in my car.

:rice

DirtyMax
06-07-2005, 11:26 AM
the guy with a reddish orange Sunfire

This should have been your first clue right here.... :gay

BAD LS1
06-07-2005, 11:43 AM
I'll never forget the guy on Highway with a reddish orange Sunfire with altezzas, fart can, everything. Even a sticker that says "got nitrous?"

When I first bought my car I was just cruising to break in the motor. Didn't go past half throttle or 3000rpms. He threw it down next to me and stabbed it, I put the pedal down about a quarter of the way in 5th gear going 40.

Believe it or not I stayed right next to him, but I shifted into 6th at about 2750. Then, he started pulling away. After that, he put his flashers on. I pulled up next to him and started laughing, as well as everybody else I had in my car.

:rice

BWHAHAHA i love doing that, i just short shift at 3k and give it enough to stay ahead a fender all the way into 6th :rolf Sounds like a semi cuz im shifting so often but they probably are all like dayum! i hung with an ss and are convinced that i was really trying :alcoholic

jbiscuit
06-07-2005, 11:47 AM
ha ha ha ha...that kid in the sunfire will race anybody! I know exactly what car you are talking about! :rolf

sidewayzbimmer
06-07-2005, 05:07 PM
I also know who your talking about. I think he told someone that is is supercharged. If it is he must have lost hp because it is slow as ****. Might be a race for my pedal bike or some of the other fast bikes up here. Cant wait to bring the bike out again once i get the rear end done. Went his a 6 speed instead of 10 also.

GHOSST
06-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Hmmmmmm, did anyone else think of this? Maybe that Red Sunfire and that Red Firebird should have a KOTH: Scrub Edition Shootout??? See whos the bigger dork, or whos S/C has more boost.. HAHAHAH! :thumbsup. Can anyone think of any other idiots that should sign up?

sriddccrocks
06-07-2005, 07:23 PM
nothin like watching some1 w/ a 4 banger spend a shitload of a motor and only run 15s :rolf

GTSLOW
06-07-2005, 09:36 PM
I also know who your talking about. I think he told someone that is is supercharged. If it is he must have lost hp because it is slow as ****. Might be a race for my pedal bike or some of the other fast bikes up here. Cant wait to bring the bike out again once i get the rear end done. Went his a 6 speed instead of 10 also.

:rolf

Poncho
06-10-2005, 03:57 PM
I remember seeing that 17sec blazer v.s. 18sec silverado. I won beotch *flash* :goof

GRM-REPR
06-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Doing the flasher thing is completely friggin' GAY!!! I was also at GLD on 5-31 and witnessed the ricepaks doing it. Is it just me, or have I been wrong about racing? I always thought you were supposed to pay attention to what your doing and not put on your hazzards during a race. At the Mustang website I go to "www.corral.net" I thought they were j/k when they said they have seen ricers doing this.

If I had a crappy civic and beat a probe, thats hardly celebration for putting your hazzards on! :punch: