PDA

View Full Version : I will trade food for 3rd Gen Formula.

UnderPSI
06-01-2005, 08:18 PM
I am willing to trade my firebird formula (1988) for food. Tell you what I will buy you food to take the car!!!! A perfect addition to any car fleet or a perfect starting point. Has some cosmetic damage. I recently converted to retractable hard top, one of only few in the state! Great tires with about 70% tread left. Car was never smoked in but it often smoked. Was a great runner, needs some engine work/parts. No trans included so you can decide if you want stick or auto. was once sponsered by Macco, I got the Presidential paint job for the Stepchild price. Custom black rims great for drifting. Could be a great Turbo project. The engine block has some rust but only in the cylinders, so it should be ok with some wd40 or something. All around a great deal, you get a car and food. how could you pass this up???

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/792000-792999/792084_32_full.jpg

Max 93
06-01-2005, 08:36 PM
cool, I like how the doors are removable like a Jeep.

Memphis
06-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Is the axe included? Might be good for cutting down my tree...chop it with the axe and break the fall with the car! :thumbsup

UnderPSI
06-01-2005, 10:47 PM
The ax is not included, It is made for cutting cars open. It is called the Can Opener. (I didn't make that up)

PB86MCSS
06-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Aww, and I was looking for a blue hardtop Formula that was rear-ended! Now you had to smash it all up ;).

f-bodies make good parts cars! :goof

ponyride00
06-02-2005, 01:45 AM
Any more pics? How many miles, and is that the original paint?

UnderPSI
06-02-2005, 12:11 PM
car only has 88,594 miles on it.

Nix
06-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Is that the radiator on top of the front end? If so I would like to purchase it from you, but only if it is the "special" kind of radiator that has holes in it for "free flowing" coolant. that way I wont ever have to deal with flushing it out. Iam also very intrested in the headliner and front window glass too. :eek:

BAD LS1
06-02-2005, 12:31 PM
Is the axe included? Might be good for cutting down my tree...chop it with the axe and break the fall with the car! :thumbsup

BWHAHAHAHAHA i just noticed that its actually stuck in the 1/4 panel :rolf

Thats a real beauty! that baby is prime for one of them "MustBird" or "FireStang" hybrid bastard car builds! front half is mustang, back half is the formula :rolf That way you get the super light front end and k member and still get the torque arm rear suspension, then power it with a mopar motor :rolf :rolf

Crawlin
06-02-2005, 12:40 PM
i can attest to how straight the body is.....right behind where the rear bumper cover was bolted to.... haha

DirtyMax
06-02-2005, 01:00 PM
Can I get some more interior pics? Specifically the passenger seat belt. It doesn't look as though it is rebounding correctly and I wouldn't want a safety hazard like that for my passenger on the 160mph freeway runs. Is the downforce exceptionally improved with the caved in roof? How much for 1 chrome lugnut shipped to 53186. Thanks and sorry about so many questions! :goof

UnderPSI
06-02-2005, 01:07 PM
only if it is the "special" kind of radiator that has holes in it for "free flowing" coolant. very intrested in the headliner and front window glass too. :eek:

Yes, it is the limited edition radiatior, I can roll up the windshield glass for easier trasportation to your house.

UnderPSI
06-02-2005, 01:11 PM
4EYED, the downforce is greatly enhanced, as far as the seatbelt goes, we just tied it in a knot when someone sat there. In the 12 feet it has travled since modification we have lost no passengers. 31 cents shipped for the lugnut, I will ship it as far as i can throw it. :thumbsup

BAD LS1
06-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Heres a 5 min photoshop to ge the rough idea of what a firestang would look like :rolf

http://img49.echo.cx/img49/1706/bird1pb.jpg

Nix
06-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Yes, it is the limited edition radiatior, I can roll up the windshield glass for easier trasportation to your house.

Alright heres a deal for ya. I talked it over with the wife and Ive actually been looking for a clean rare one of a kind 3gen such as this. Would you be willing to trade me straight up for my 75'? I know its a long shot but I might be able to get some cash togther too to sweetin the pot. I know that radiator alone is about 7 large, but I figured I would give this a shot. Sorry if I wasted your time with this poor offer UnderPSI. :goof

Nix
06-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Heres a 5 min photoshop to ge the rough idea of what a firestang would look like :rolf

http://img49.echo.cx/img49/1706/bird1pb.jpg

Now that is some funny shizznit!!! Nice one BadLS1 :rolf :rolf

UnderPSI
06-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Alright heres a deal for ya. I talked it over with the wife and Ive actually been looking for a clean rare one of a kind 3gen such as this. Would you be willing to trade me straight up for my 75'? I know its a long shot but I might be able to get some cash togther too to sweetin the pot. I know that radiator alone is about 7 large, but I figured I would give this a shot. Sorry if I wasted your time with this poor offer UnderPSI. :goof

I am sorry, I can't accept trades I need the money to pay off all the work I had done to the car. Mabey if you toss in a weber grill I would think about it.

Nix
06-03-2005, 01:59 PM
How about a slightly used Catalictic Converter off of a Chevy Pacer? WITH a muffler hanger that has a lite rust finish paint job on it from a 69 GTO to yet again sweetin this deal. Heh? :)

jbiscuit
06-03-2005, 02:03 PM
can you post the VIN so I can run a carfax on it? I am looking for a daily driver. :thumbsup

Nix
06-03-2005, 02:56 PM
can you post the VIN so I can run a carfax on it? I am looking for a daily driver. :thumbsup

OHHH NOOO you dont buddy! We are working on a deal here if you havent noticed. I want this car! If you wanna go that route we can thumb wrestle for it! :stare