PDA

View Full Version : moron in the red tibron

stangfan15
06-01-2005, 05:29 PM
This guy really pisses me off he is always blasting his music to the point of were you cant even hear yourself think. he thinks hes hot **** in that tibron so if you see this guy tear him a new one :chair:

T-Bag
06-01-2005, 05:34 PM
He lives in the falls somewhere, I see him cruise by with his cheap ass rims and terrible sounding stereo every now and again.

Pig Pen, why aren't you on this guy yet? :D

GHOSST
06-01-2005, 07:22 PM
That guys a reg. He owes my buddy money :thumbsup

pOrk
06-01-2005, 08:56 PM
Why was my post deleted? It was much more mature then this thread title :rolleyes:

Why is he a moron was the question? Because he has different taste then everyone here?

animal
06-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Why was my post deleted? It was much more mature then this thread title :rolleyes:

Why is he a moron was the question? Because he has different taste then everyone here?

Look out... pork is on a anti-generalizing campaign again. :rolleyes:

carkid0101
06-01-2005, 09:47 PM
he bowls up at village bowl alot. Spinner addons.. lol... he has exhuast and an intake, and thinks he can race everything on the road. yeah, use ur air bag **** and go get some cheap girl at a car show :loser

UnderPSI
06-01-2005, 10:52 PM
I think I saw those same rims at walmart.

Car Guy
06-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Wal-mart has rims???......geez, I need to get out more!!!

ponyride00
06-02-2005, 01:52 AM
The reason I dont care for him is that he was driving like an **** last year everytime I saw him. Pork are you one of the guys that hangs out at Ultimate truck? I cant tell you how many times Ive come to HWy and Morgan and almost get taken out by some retard that is trying to show off for everyone in the lot.

turbogarrett
06-03-2005, 09:35 AM

Last time I checked the forum was called "brew city muscle" not "brew city lowriders". What kind of response did you expect from a bunch of PERFORMANCE car enthusiasts? Airbags, hydraulics, neon lights, spinnin dubs stickers and 150 db sound systems don't seem to be popular topics here.

STEALTHZR2
06-03-2005, 12:07 PM
I remember a while back in spring that guy in the tibby was driving like an ass on Hwy. He almost hit my mothers 04' GTS Eclipes (STOCK) when he was changing lanes. Course I decided to catch up to him flip off but he had his windows up. Then after that he wanted to race. I gave him little taste of the Eclipes and finished him off.

I wonder how much those rims costed him? They don't look right sticking so far out from the fenders.

UnderPSI
06-03-2005, 12:22 PM
I wonder how much those rims costed him? They don't look right sticking so far out from the fenders.

Mabey they are like spinning curb feelers or something.

STEALTHZR2
06-03-2005, 01:24 PM
LOL! Kinda reminds me in the Movie Grease the bad gang in the black flamed covt. Mercury or something had spiners like that. Slice and DICE.

Hope to see the TA when it's finished.

stangfan15
06-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Ya that douschebag drives like a real prick (no pOrk it's not cuz he's different it's simply because he drive insanly and gives all of us car enthusiasts a bad name on the HWY) :punch:

UnderPSI
06-06-2005, 04:43 PM
:wstupid

dr doom
06-06-2005, 07:12 PM
ya the guys a douche.....he has two different mufflers on his girls car........hes still a ***...........

stangfan15
06-06-2005, 09:49 PM
ya see he just rubs everyone the wrong way( when people start making chat rooms about how much of an ass you are that officially meens you ARE A PRICK) :loser

pOrk
06-10-2005, 07:02 PM
The reason I dont care for him is that he was driving like an **** last year everytime I saw him. Pork are you one of the guys that hangs out at Ultimate truck? I cant tell you how many times Ive come to HWy and Morgan and almost get taken out by some retard that is trying to show off for everyone in the lot.

I used to, and as far as showing off out of the parking lot these are all people that are not allowed up there. If you ever took the time to go into the lot, everyone there is incredibly level headed and their are POSTEd rules for being in the lot. You get caught doing anything illegal or burn out of the lot, and your arent welcome back. The guys that stay there regularly do not drive like tools

Last time I checked the forum was called "brew city muscle" not "brew city lowriders". What kind of response did you expect from a bunch of PERFORMANCE car enthusiasts? Airbags, hydraulics, neon lights, spinnin dubs stickers and 150 db sound systems don't seem to be popular topics here.

Take a step back ponyboy, I have no interest in lowriders, hydraulics, or spinners. I understand what this site is for, I was simply asking a question. The question being WHY is he a moron? I have NEVER had a problem with Brad, besides his immature driving and lack of self control. He drives like a moron was the answer, so your lame attempt at poking fun of my hobbies was a failure.

pOrk
06-10-2005, 07:04 PM
I remember a while back in spring that guy in the tibby was driving like an ass on Hwy. He almost hit my mothers 04' GTS Eclipes (STOCK) when he was changing lanes. Course I decided to catch up to him flip off but he had his windows up. Then after that he wanted to race. I gave him little taste of the Eclipes and finished him off.

LOL Way to much, the spinning part of the wheels like is is nothing more then a bolt on adapter. I think they go from 800 and up. The actual spinning wheels dont look half bad, but then again those are well over 2000 a set.

STEALTHZR2
06-10-2005, 07:49 PM
He should have just stayed with stock hub caps.

GEE I wonder if he is reading this at all. Or know of this website. :rolf

pOrk
06-10-2005, 08:41 PM
He should have just stayed with stock hub caps.

GEE I wonder if he is reading this at all. Or know of this website. :rolf

He is well aware that I think is wheels are hideous. The actual rims BEHIND the spinner adapter dont look TOOOO bad, but stockers would have been his friend in this matter :thumbsup :rolf

STEALTHZR2
06-11-2005, 07:43 AM
Hey Pork I forgot to tell u.... Nice Impala. Cool cop look. One night I was F'n around in Hwy and I was like oh **** here comes another ticket. :rolleyes: Then you went by and I was like what the HELL he's not a COP! :wow

How many times do u scare people with your car?

I want to find a BLUES BROTHER cop car and cruise in that. :D

pOrk
06-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Hey Pork I forgot to tell u.... Nice Impala. Cool cop look. One night I was F'n around in Hwy and I was like oh **** here comes another ticket. :rolleyes: Then you went by and I was like what the HELL he's not a COP! :wow

How many times do u scare people with your car?

I want to find a BLUES BROTHER cop car and cruise in that. :D

:rolf Alot of guys on here dont talked to me because they got their panties in a bunch about that, its all good though :thumbsup

I had the laptop in it last night rolling my GPS, the software you can get for these machines is something else! I remember playing ALDO when I was 11-12 :headbang

I have some decals on the rear trunk lid and bumper so people dont throw a fit thinking I am a cop. And WAPD keeps haressing me about it, even though it is 110 % legal to drive on public roadways.

Look for the FUPD on the deck lid, or the OWNED decal on the rear bumper - thats me :thumbsup

theavenger333
07-15-2005, 02:15 AM
you got rid of the Nightvision though didn't you?

pOrk
07-16-2005, 02:14 AM
you got rid of the Nightvision though didn't you?

Yup, I've had the car for over a year now. Longest I have ever owned a car. Time for it to go, its for sale :thumbsup

Plates were 15 bucks or 20 bucks cheaper to go regular, and the car doesnt stand out as much with teh regular plates on it. So WAPD has to relearn my car :thumbsup