PDA

View Full Version : Bee, did you do this...

Al
05-31-2005, 08:13 PM
Changed it.

Yooformula
05-31-2005, 11:02 PM
Couldnt this have been done through PM? :confused

Al
06-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Couldnt this have been done through PM? :confused

Good idea.

This encounter was more like me crossing paths with a couple of "import haters." They have no real rational reasoning behind what they say or do. They are probably mad at bee because his civic is faster than anything they own.

For one of these people, the last time I saw him was when I owned my Prelude and it had only a thousand or two miles on it. I smoked a Mercury Cougar of one guy and then beat an SHO. Afterwards, we stood outside talking for at least an hour and then went into one guy's garage. At one point, two out of the 10 people there went outside. When I went outside a minute later, my car was missing. Somehow, my car ended up out of gear with the handbrake disengaged and rolled about 400 ft down the road and into a ditch. No damage was done to my car at all (lucky me), but I know that one of these two people did that. I see one of them frequently and he is known to be a compulsive liar. The other, I have seen him, but he never talks to me.

Haters, what can I say?

Irish
06-01-2005, 09:11 AM
:confused

Al
06-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Just a combination of weird events.

These guys had a car that was a complete hack job which they claimed Bee charged 5g for.

GHOSST
06-02-2005, 06:00 PM
I want more, tell me more! :goof

Al
06-02-2005, 08:48 PM
I want more, tell me more! :goof

I had Culvers for dinner that night. It didn't cost as much back then...back in the day...when gas was $1.45...and that was for premium!

About the hack job, I think it was all bull. You could go and spend less on a complete turbo kit and have it installed and never break 5g.

deciuss
06-04-2005, 08:07 AM
i never saw hack jobs come outa bee's shop when i was there.

that guys probably lying or wanted to only spend like a grand or some bs like that and he got what he payed for.

micro_machine
06-07-2005, 07:02 PM
hahaha lol alote people say we work on there cars and do some hack up jobs but i just laugh hahaha cause i ben working with bee for 5 years now and ive seen hack jobs that people bring for us to finish and we even try to be nice and rewire and loom every little wires up for free(just to be nice) but still the last word you people hear is bee and his guys did the job(are part is to try our best working with peoples fuk ups) lmao, cause there just ashame to tell people they hack up there own ride and bee try's to fix there **** up. Thats why we don't take in after other shops or kids work no more.

EXAMPLE- Some rich kid brought his car to the shop one day and it was snowing so he decides to drift and hits the curve cracks his $1000 body kit and tell his dad that beeyond hack up his engine bay(parts was bought from us but installed by kids) and his body kit(he hit the curve trying to drift in a front wheel drive car) wich we never touch his car ever and his dad called us and biatch at us for no resoan so MR. Hang(BEE) put the kids dad in check(SALTY)haha and then never ever heard from the kid agian.

Al
06-09-2005, 01:44 AM
I highlighted my original post and "cut" it so I could PM bee about it, but I ended up copying something else and lost it.

Basically, the car...

-had a wastegate pointed at the radiator
-valvecover vent tube replaced with breather valve
-20 washers used under the bolts to mount the engine to the tranny
-steel wool air filter (seriously)
-B22 engine which rattled really bag (I didn't know b22s existed, why not h22)
-intake tube from CAI with JBweld in the hole for the valve cover
-cracked front aftermarket bumper (more like mutilated)
-turbo rated for 600 hp?!? I thought it was a load of bull, especially on a b block

They also claimed that the race civic blew its engine after the 10 sec run. I never heard anything about this from any other decent and credible people. Then again, blowing a hose off of a intercooler is a blown motor to these guys.

From the people's cars that I have seen, Bee does awesome work. It is always very clean under the hood and organized.

carkid0101
06-11-2005, 11:53 AM
i was down at beeyond the other day, my buddy had a body kit put on. Really good price, and only one corner was goofed. The paint/body shop can fix it easy. Bee and his crew gets :thumbsup by me. The guys were down to earth and easy to talk to also. I had a chat with one of the mechanics about the dragger civic in the back of the shop. Cool stuff :headbang

Al
07-01-2005, 02:08 AM
I guess I'll find out what the truth really is. The kid claims that he is in the process of sueing bee, but he has nothing to show for it.

If I actually read or hear something about it, then I'll believe him, but untill then, he is full of ****.

Cleveland Dave
07-01-2005, 01:40 PM
-B22 engine which rattled really bag (I didn't know b22s existed, why not h22)

that doesnt make sense your right...

b16, b18, b20...for 2.2 only thing i can think of is prelude h22 or accord f22.

Al
07-02-2005, 11:47 PM
that doesnt make sense your right...

b16, b18, b20...for 2.2 only thing i can think of is prelude h22 or accord f22.

He claimed it to be a B engine with a stroker crank to 2.2 liters. I didn't mean that there was a "B22" when I typed that.

Bee
07-05-2005, 11:49 AM
i never saw hack jobs come outa bee's shop when i was there.

that guys probably lying or wanted to only spend like a grand or some bs like that and he got what he payed for.

ask deciuss..... he can explain!!!! he wouldn't lie either!!! tell me more deciuss please please please!!!

anyhow guys of bcm... there are alot of sh1t talking about this and that. A guy spends 1g and expects his car to be 9sec. WTF??? I get this so much it isn't even funny!!! I tell the customers for the money you will not get that much faster, but they still insist that they spent this amount of money and should be this much faster!!! What I see about most people are that they are impatient. They want FAST right away!!! doesn't come that easy.... A couple of our 11sec street setups didn't come overnight in fact they went through headaches after headaches after headaches. Suddenly the RC injectors took a sh1t...fuel pump craps out!!! WTF???? Did I break those??? "NO"... thank you!!! and about BEEYOND doing HACK JOBS!!!! haha!!! come here and i'll show you some of our skills d1ckwads!!!! :flipoff2:

Bee
07-05-2005, 11:54 AM
Just a combination of weird events.

These guys had a car that was a complete hack job which they claimed Bee charged 5g for.

bluebullet: if we hacked that up why would i be here backing myself up. I'll let you know this.......we work on a guys car then he gets it and thinks he's a master tech or somesort of wizard from lord of the ring and tries his upmost best to redo the car.... whhaLa he gets a crappy setup instead. I see this a lot in this industry.... if the customer didn't do it then he'll have his daddy or best friend that took mechanic school in high school help with his new project after we did our good work to it..... anyway, bluebullet i'm sure you already know these situations!!! Believe me there are more situations like this, but so little time for these ridiculous scums!!!! hehe!!! :goof

to the haters: yeah yeah call us hack, but when you see our cars DOMINATE "WTF" are you going to do about it... JUST watch us ok little kids!!!!! :flipoff2:

Bee
07-05-2005, 12:02 PM
He claimed it to be a B engine with a stroker crank to 2.2 liters. I didn't mean that there was a "B22" when I typed that.

hummm i think this guys is just trying to get us a BAD name!!! haha!!! stroker b22...... no one has ever done this conversion in WI to my knowledge and yes I know a lot of the honda peps!!!! a$$holes nowadays are getting funnier and funnier!!!! LMAO :rolf

WilliamZ
07-05-2005, 12:18 PM
bluebullet:to the haters: yeah yeah call us hack, but when you see our cars DOMINATE "WTF" are you going to do about it... JUST watch us ok little kids!!!!! :flipoff2:

DOMINATE? Dominate what? The mustangs? Doubt it.. :rolf

Bee
07-05-2005, 07:03 PM
DOMINATE? Dominate what? The mustangs? Doubt it.. :rolf

cdw81: do you dominate civics??? doubt it!!!!

anyhow cdw81, didn't you and the other domestics get mad at us imports about talking this and that on your hwy100 forum??? and then i suggested an import site!!! so stfu already. we don't need your thoughts and prayers fyi in this forum......... go eat some rice!!! :flipoff2: comment on the main subject!!! :chair:

WilliamZ
07-05-2005, 08:21 PM
cdw81: do you dominate civics??? doubt it!!!!

anyhow cdw81, didn't you and the other domestics get mad at us imports about talking this and that on your hwy100 forum??? and then i suggested an import site!!! so stfu already. we don't need your thoughts and prayers fyi in this forum......... go eat some rice!!! :flipoff2: comment on the main subject!!! :chair:

You didn't answer my question..

I have not lost to a Civic in my TA yet. I have done enough work on DSM's.. I can say whatever the **** I want. It's a forum. I don't get mad at imports. I have had quite a few. What sense would that make. Who are you speaking for as "we" This isn't YOUR forum. This isn't an import site. Rice is a waste of my time. Give me something good to eat. Something that will hold together :shades

GRNDNL
07-05-2005, 09:28 PM
You didn't answer my question..

I have not lost to a Civic in my TA yet. I have done enough work on DSM's.. I can say whatever the **** I want. It's a forum. I don't get mad at imports. I have had quite a few. What sense would that make. Who are you speaking for as "we" This isn't YOUR forum. This isn't an import site. Rice is a waste of my time. Give me something good to eat. Something that will hold together :shades

Chris.........You're going to get your a$$ handed to you if your not carefull...http://www.t6p.com/forums/images/smilies/smiles/spankme.gif

Al
07-05-2005, 10:22 PM
bluebullet: if we hacked that up why would i be here backing myself up. I'll let you know this.......we work on a guys car then he gets it and thinks he's a master tech or somesort of wizard from lord of the ring and tries his upmost best to redo the car.... whhaLa he gets a crappy setup instead. I see this a lot in this industry.... if the customer didn't do it then he'll have his daddy or best friend that took mechanic school in high school help with his new project after we did our good work to it..... anyway, bluebullet i'm sure you already know these situations!!! Believe me there are more situations like this, but so little time for these ridiculous scums!!!! hehe!!! :goof

I'm standing up for you against these 'kids'.

I agree with you; most of these guys are BSers. He claimed he was going to press charges and I knew he was already lieing.

My line to him: "I'll belive it when I see it. At least show me a recipt, otherwise, you are full of $hit..."

These guys also claimed that not one of your cars ever broke out of the 14's, which we know isn't true.

hummm i think this guys is just trying to get us a BAD name!!! haha!!! stroker b22...... no one has ever done this conversion in WI to my knowledge and yes I know a lot of the honda peps!!!! a$$holes nowadays are getting funnier and funnier!!!! LMAO :rolf

When I searched for some info, I couldn't find anything about a 2.2L B engine, so this just puts him more in a hole.

Oh...I forgot, he claimed that his turbo was rated for 500-550 hp. I'll admit that it was a very big turbo, bigger than that of a GN. Too bad the thing never even spooled.

So far, I am assuming that he might have bought a kit for a small hp gain and then tried to put a bigger turbo on it, and hence the problems. I remember the open wastegate pointed at the radiator. <<we have a real einstein on our hands!

:goof

WilliamZ
07-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Chris.........You're going to get your a$$ handed to you if your not carefull...http://www.t6p.com/forums/images/smilies/smiles/spankme.gif

:thumbsup I am not quick, I can barely run a 13 sec pass. I find it amusing and unprofessional when a shop comes on a forum and talks ****, like they are going to dominate the streets :confused I wouldn't say anything until it happens. Some Honda shops have been around for quite awhile now and I don't see a bunch of crazy fast Hondas running around. I would like to though.

Irish
07-06-2005, 08:36 AM
when you see our cars DOMINATE "WTF" are you going to do about it... JUST watch us ok little kids!!!!! :flipoff2:[/QUOTE]

Chris was responding to your dumbass comment about dominating. I thought you were a cool cat till you started spouting off at the mouth, making yourself look like an assh0le. And to think that I actually recomended your shop to people. Well that is done and over with. Before you say some dumb **** about my car, I have dominated more hondas than hondas have ever or will ever dominate any muscle. :loser

GRNDNL
07-06-2005, 08:39 AM
:thumbsup I am not quick, I can barely run a 13 sec pass. I find it amusing and unprofessional when a shop comes on a forum and talks ****, like they are going to dominate the streets :confused I wouldn't say anything until it happens. Some Honda shops have been around for quite awhile now and I don't see a bunch of crazy fast Hondas running around. I would like to though.

Bee didn't start this post, he is just defending his shop.....When it comes to Civics it seems his shop is the one to beat......so I guess he Dominates the Civic land...... :D

I haven't seen any crazy fast LS1's roaming the streets either......... :chair:

WilliamZ
07-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Bee didn't start this post, he is just defending his shop.....When it comes to Civics it seems his shop is the one to beat......so I guess he Dominates the Civic land...... :D

There is a diference between defending and **** talking. He did defend his shop and should have left it at that. There isn't a local shop building LS1's. There are local shops building Civics. I wasn't being specific on exact engines like LS1's. There are more quicker Mustang and F-bodies running around than Hondas.

Irish
07-06-2005, 12:32 PM

Well I know a few Ls1s that would take your GS.

Syclone0044
07-06-2005, 12:57 PM
I haven't seen any crazy fast LS1's roaming the streets either......... :chair: Funny I haven't seen ANY fast GN's roaming the streets, period... :confused

Crawlin
07-06-2005, 01:02 PM

If you'd venture out past Hartland, you might have. If you were anywhere close to the south 164 you woulda seen one :) couple times ;) oh well

Chris

Syclone0044
07-06-2005, 01:12 PM
If you'd venture out past Hartland, you might have. If you were anywhere close to the south 164 you woulda seen one :) couple times ;) oh well "Crazy fast"? This, I've gotta see.

Crawlin
07-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Crazy, if you look it up, has multiple ways of being referenced. in this case it could mean REALLY fast, or it could mean, plain old dangerous to drive(literally) haha

Cleveland Dave
07-06-2005, 01:42 PM
ive had two different cops tell me i was driving crazy...lol

GRNDNL
07-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Funny I haven't seen ANY fast GN's roaming the streets, period... :confused

Ya.....No kidding...... :crying

GRNDNL
07-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Well I know a few Ls1s that would take your GS.

Congrats, you know "a few" LS1s that will take my WIFE's factory stock appearing, pump gas, Buick GS.......you da man.......a little tiny man...but still the man...... :nutkick

Hows this, you find a "STOCK" LS1.....stock air box, stock ex manifolds, stock tires, ect and I'll drive my wifes car (I'll have to ask her permission so give me a few days.. ;) ) and we'll see who "Dominates"........ :)

Crawlin
07-06-2005, 02:47 PM
i went 11.50's with a "STOCK" ls1 with stock air box, stock cam, stock tb, stock ls1 intake, stock exhaust manifolds, stock cats(not gutted), stock gearing, stock rear, stock wheels, stock trans, 100% stock suspension. AND i coulda jetted up!!!

Most of the time I wish I had that car back.

GRNDNL
07-06-2005, 03:01 PM
i went 11.50's with a "STOCK" ls1 with stock air box, stock cam, stock tb, stock ls1 intake, stock exhaust manifolds, stock cats(not gutted), stock gearing, stock rear, stock wheels, stock trans, 100% stock suspension. AND i coulda jetted up!!!

Pull the hose out of it, stick the stock lid back on it, put factory tires back on it and we'll have a race.... :deal

Hmmm....Maybe just spray the GS...the air cleaner would hide everything....on the Polyglasses.....Hmmmm :goof

Irish
07-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Congrats, you know "a few" LS1s that will take my WIFE's factory stock appearing, pump gas, Buick GS.......you da man.......a little tiny man...but still the man...... :nutkick

Hows this, you find a "STOCK" LS1.....stock air box, stock ex manifolds, stock tires, ect and I'll drive my wifes car (I'll have to ask her permission so give me a few days.. ;) ) and we'll see who "Dominates"........ :)

Come and talk to me some time and find out how "tiny" I am in person! :punch:

GTSLOW
07-07-2005, 04:19 AM

:thumbsup

:rolf :rolf :rolf

GRNDNL
07-07-2005, 08:07 AM

Large in size but Small in mind....... :durr :slap

Irish
07-07-2005, 09:34 AM
You have no idea on how deep the waters are that you are in right now. Don't piss me off. I'm telling you right now that it would not be in your best interest! Now you have insulted me twice. I'll let it ride, I would suggest that talking about something else would be in your best intrest. :devil

GRNDNL
07-07-2005, 09:59 AM
You have no idea on how deep the waters are that you are in right now. Don't piss me off. I'm telling you right now that it would not be in your best interest! Now you have insulted me twice. I'll let it ride, I would suggest that talking about something else would be in your best intrest. :devil

Relax...... :rolf ....I haven't even started to insult you ..YET... :durr

What the hell are we doing in the Import section anyway?....... :confused

Irish
07-07-2005, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=GRNDNL]Relax...... :rolf ....I haven't even started to insult you ..YET... :durr

Threat number three.

Teufelhunden
07-07-2005, 11:22 AM
<ding ding>

http://www.muaythaibrno.cz/links/img/girls/0031.jpg

BAD LS1
07-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Wooo thats a nice one
http://www.midwestautosports.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_smile_hit_it.gif
http://www.muaythaibrno.cz/links/img/girls/0031.jpg

Al
07-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Bee didn't start this post,

That's right, I started this thread. Also, it wasn't to destroy bee's reputation. It was intended to expose some of these little smurfs who want to make bee look bad because they have a honda and spent some money on it (who know where) and it is still slow. Then they pair up with one of their meat-head friends who ran a 14 in their 83 rustang which spews smoke when it drives.

^ I generally refer to these guys as "losers."

Bee
07-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Large in size but Small in mind....... :durr :slap
LOL!!!

Bee
07-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Relax...... :rolf ....I haven't even started to insult you ..YET... :durr

What the hell are we doing in the Import section anyway?....... :confused

<---LMFAO....... haha!!! go to the GENERAL HOSPITAL forum!!! ;)

Bee
07-08-2005, 03:45 PM
That's right, I started this thread. Also, it wasn't to destroy bee's reputation. It was intended to expose some of these little smurfs who want to make bee look bad because they have a honda and spent some money on it (who know where) and it is still slow. Then they pair up with one of their meat-head friends who ran a 14 in their 83 rustang which spews smoke when it drives.

AMEN that Mr. BLue!!!

Irish
07-08-2005, 04:01 PM
LOL!!!
Fvck you Bee! I will be up at Oscars tonight come talk to me there! :flipoff2:

Irish
07-08-2005, 04:01 PM

Are you talking to me????

fly5150
07-08-2005, 06:02 PM

I think there is a big difference in saying you want to race your stock APPEARING car against a STOCK car. I have a stock appearing car i'll run. You can stare at it all day long and it looks 100% stock. So would that be fair? NO.
Some people are too cocky!

Al
07-09-2005, 01:21 AM
Are you talking to me????

Mabey...

ponyride00
07-09-2005, 03:02 AM
I think there is a big difference in saying you want to race your stock APPEARING car against a STOCK car. I have a stock appearing car i'll run. You can stare at it all day long and it looks 100% stock. So would that be fair? NO.
Some people are too cocky!

I thought your car was stock??

Irish
07-09-2005, 08:41 AM
Mabey...

Well junior, if you have enough balls to insult me and my car to my face then come to RSD tonight and we will talk about it there. :devil

GRNDNL
07-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Well junior, if you have enough balls to insult me and my car to my face then come to RSD tonight and we will talk about it there. :devil

Truth=Insult......Hmmmm

:chair:

1fastsol
07-09-2005, 11:55 AM
i don't want to talk s#$% to anyone, but we will be at the next rsd for you to run (ok!). :wooo . end of story! bee will be there with something stock trim!

Irish
07-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Truth=Insult......Hmmmm

:chair:

Screw you old fart go take your medication before you have an episode. I would say come see me tonight at Oscar's but, I don't think the retirement home will let you stay out that late.

1fastsol
07-09-2005, 04:18 PM
lol

H22EG
07-09-2005, 06:33 PM
:popcorn

ponyride00
07-11-2005, 01:56 AM
Screw you old fart go take your medication before you have an episode. I would say come see me tonight at Oscar's but, I don't think the retirement home will let you stay out that late.

We need to get you some happy pills Josh. The roids will eventually shrink your nuts. :D

Junky Giorgio
07-11-2005, 02:04 AM
We need to get you some happy pills Josh. The roids will eventually shrink your nuts. :D
how about a dang quesadilla...

ok i really have to stop this napoleon ****.... :chair:

ponyride00
07-11-2005, 07:25 AM
I agree. Youre such an idiot. GOSH!!

Al
07-13-2005, 11:31 PM

I have a model rocket that will go a 1/4 mile straight up faster than any car can go horizontal...so shut your pie hole. :goof

I'll gnaw your face off!

Irish
07-14-2005, 08:04 AM

Irish
07-14-2005, 08:05 AM
I have a model rocket that will go a 1/4 mile straight up faster than any car can go horizontal...so shut your pie hole. :goof
I'll gnaw your face off!

Go sit on top of your model rocket and set it off.

The only thing you are going to do is **** and fall back in it.

Irish
07-14-2005, 08:06 AM

Al
07-14-2005, 01:45 PM
I think your post(s) backfired. :thumbsup

All right, then race an RC plane. I'll just have to be sure to do a touch-and-go at the finish line.

I'm not racing cars right now. Read the sig. :D

Irish
07-15-2005, 07:22 AM

All right, then race an RC plane. I'll just have to be sure to do a touch-and-go at the finish line.

And you, you little punk, have the sand to give me **** about my car? yeah it ran 14.00 flat at 101 with street tires and stock exhaust with a real sh*ty 2.1 60 ft. You could only wish to hit that in either of your cars. Go suck on your boyfriend bee's sack and maybe he'll help you hit 15's in your POS integra. I will be at Oscars tonight. Bring your ***** ass up there and say hi. I am in the
86 mustang that smokes. The only way you'd know that it was smoking is if you were losing.

Irish
07-15-2005, 07:23 AM

And you, you little punk, have the sand to give me **** about my car? yeah it ran 14.00 flat at 101 with street tires and stock exhaust with a real sh*ty 2.1 60 ft. You could only wish to hit that in either of your cars. Go suck on your boyfriend bee's sack and maybe he'll help you hit 15's in your POS integra. I will be at Oscars tonight. Bring your b*tch ass up there and say hi. I am in the
86 mustang that smokes. The only way you'd know that it was smoking is if you were losing.

Al
07-15-2005, 10:41 AM
And you, you little punk, have the sand to give me **** about my car? yeah it ran 14.00 flat at 101 with street tires and stock exhaust with a real sh*ty 2.1 60 ft. You could only wish to hit that in either of your cars. Go suck on your boyfriend bee's sack and maybe he'll help you hit 15's in your POS integra. I will be at Oscars tonight. Bring your b*tch ass up there and say hi. I am in the

1/4 mile is too short. I bet I can beat your car around the track blackhawk!

My car doesn't smoke so you will be able to see the track (and me) in front of you.

[take these past posts lightly, I'm not trying to pick on you]

onefasthatch
07-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey Irish Do You Drive That Green Mustang Older Body Style With The Wide Ass Tire On The Back

ponyride00
07-16-2005, 01:39 PM
He drives a Fox body thats reddish orange kinda.

Irish
07-18-2005, 04:16 PM
1/4 mile is too short. I bet I can beat your car around the track blackhawk!

My car doesn't smoke so you will be able to see the track (and me) in front of you.

[take these past posts lightly, I'm not trying to pick on you]

What ever track you want to get beat on is fine with me. Don't worry about the smoke, if I were you I'd be worried about the rocks that will be getting shot at your car from my Nittos