PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Cali

SloFarmTruck
05-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Sup everyody. Some of you know that I am in San Diego (which stands for Wales Vagina) this weekend. I landed this evening and have already seen waaaay to many lowered honda's. If you thought they were bad by us you should visit Cali. The only good part about these hondas is that most of them have decent rims on them. meaning Motegi's etc. Unfortunately my rental car is a 05 accord 4 cyl with an auto. The hertz rental guy :gay told me and my freind that "a couple if guys like yourselves should have a lot of fun in this car" ummmmm riiight. I will hopefully have pics of some of the rice from here for you all to see. :thumbsup

SRT4ME
05-27-2005, 02:50 AM
We'll have to give you a de-ricing when u get home. :goof

WilliamZ
05-27-2005, 05:57 AM
Get some pictures of "nice" cars too? Any farm trucks out there? :thumbsup

SloFarmTruck
05-27-2005, 10:53 AM
No farm trucks :( We did venture out to there downtown/water street area last night. That song about I wish they all could be california girls is so not true. It was just like being at the bars/clubs in milwaukee. the onle difference was that they are all smoke free. :thumbsup

Flight_740
05-27-2005, 11:00 AM
I was there a few years ago. Make sure you check out the gas light district. Very cool area. Or was it lamp light? Or even gas lamp? I don't know but it's pretty cool. I will live there someday.

SloFarmTruck
05-27-2005, 11:05 AM
I was there a few years ago. Make sure you check out the gas light district. Very cool area. Or was it lamp light? Or even gas lamp? I don't know but it's pretty cool. I will live there someday.

Does all that mean that you have gas???? :confused
I will look for that area tonight..thanks. It is very nice out here. Wouldn't mind living here at all.

Flight_740
05-27-2005, 12:10 PM
Yea, ask around. I stayed right on Mission Beach when I was there.