PDA

View Full Version : BCM Sponsorship

PureSound15
05-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey everybody, I had sent this E-mail to Andy at first, but I am not quite sure who the head members of BCM are. I figured I would post it in the forums and you all can give your input. Thanks guys.

" Greetings,

My name is Ryan Trost and I work for Stay Tuned LLC. I was recently informed of BCM and have been trying to post on the forums but for some reason after a week it still says that I cannot perform any actions.
On another note, Fred Felch, my boss and owner of Stay Tuned LLC may be interested in coordinating a sponsorship both with BCM's website and the car club itself. Stay Tuned is very well known for amazing custom audio including custom sub enclosures and navigation, but more recently has been noted for custom interior. This includes leather or suede seating for any vehicle, from mild to wild. We can also do suede headliners and door inserts. With our expansion to the wholesale market we have ventured into the realm of sunroofs and moon roofs along with many other accessories for cars and trucks.
We do performance work as well, many of our clientel is of the tuner origin but we do suspension work, rims and tires and other bolt on accessories. Our performance technician is capable of anything from supercharging, to air ride suspension.
We feel our business has much to offer your car club. If you would like to look into this further I would be happy to speak to you or any other "Higher Seated" members. I am at the Franklin store 6 days of the week, the number is (414) 448-0144. Since it seems as though many businesses along Highway 100 do not want people gathering in their parking lot, we would be able to make ours available to you at any time. We are located 5 blocks west of highway 100 on Forest Home Ave. Please feel free to contact me either at the store or my cell phone number is (414) ***-****. With the summer season approaching it would be great to work this out as soon as possible if you are interested.

I'll look forward to your response,

Ryan J. Trost

Stay Tuned LLC

www.StayTunedAudio.Com "

I would assume that this would be a good oppertunity both for your car club and our business. If there is a president of BCM, it would be important for him to get in touch with me. Thanks.

Teufelhunden
05-25-2005, 09:56 PM
You must have missed this...
http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7251

Cryptic
05-25-2005, 10:09 PM
Got your email, I didn't check it untill just now. I'll contact you sometime this week or maybe stop by your shop.

PureSound15
05-25-2005, 10:13 PM
Actually I did read that, and all of the posts which followed it.

We have a number of donating members.
Remember guys, I do this in my spare time which has been pretty limited the last 2 years. Hosting costs are picked up by me. Donating members pretty much paid for the VB liscense.

I'm in no rush get sponsors and clutter the site with a million ads. Although with a few sponsors we could put on some fun events.

Our goal is to support your car club. Like any sponsor, the only thing we get out of it is some advertisement and you get a "hook up" and a place to host events and meetings. Discussion into the details of the sponsorship would be discussed further. We do very limited sponsoring at all and it seems as though BCM is a rather respectful club to do this with.

PureSound15
05-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Sounds good. If I am not there when you come, my boss Fred should be there.

~Ryan

Cryptic
05-25-2005, 10:29 PM
I emailed you as well. I've been slammed the last couple weeks with work. I didnt even make the BBQ that Yellow Wagon setup. :punch:

Heat Seeker WS6
05-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Say hi to Nick T & Matt C for me.

John G
fellow Flanners A/V Alumni

PureSound15
05-25-2005, 10:42 PM
Will do :thumbsup

UnderPSI
05-26-2005, 02:52 AM
FU(K Stay tuned, My opinoin of course, I lost some money there, won't say how much (you don't want to know) I would never go back or want to be sponsered by that place just for a "hook up". As for the interiors I would try to do it my self rather than let them touch my car. I feel better now....have a nice stay tuned free day.

UnderPSI
05-26-2005, 02:54 AM
Don't forget about the **** that works there that drives the white evo. SUPA FLY. that ****er throws **** from his car and hit one of the members on here messing up his truck. That kid is looking to get his ass kicked.

ponyride00
05-26-2005, 04:51 AM
:wstupid I do have respect for Fred though. When he worked at Flanners he was a great guy to work with. That kid with the white Evo is a retard though, and I think Fred should be more careful who he hires in the future.

GHOSST
05-26-2005, 05:09 AM
Damn, its funny how posts turn ugly.... gotta love free speech. The Power Of A Forum!!! If it doesn't hold up here... YOUR SCREWED!!!!

WilliamZ
05-26-2005, 07:54 AM
http://www.projecttwocustoms.com/ :thumbsup

Crawlin
05-26-2005, 08:30 AM
http://www.projecttwocustoms.com/ :thumbsup
:thumbsup

We all have our loyalties :)

PureSound15
05-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Don't forget about the **** that works there that drives the white evo. SUPA FLY. that ****er throws **** from his car and hit one of the members on here messing up his truck. That kid is looking to get his ass kicked.

I don't really want to get into that, the only thing I can tell you about that is it wasn't the driver who threw anything out of the car, it was the man who was riding with him and it was a half sucked on mint girl scout cookie... there are 2 sides to every story so I won't dare get into the middle of that.

As for your problem with Stay Tuned, I don't know who you are or your story so I can't explain anything or fix anything unless you let me know what happened and we can fix it.

Also, if any of you know Stay Tuned in Waukesha, that is where all three of us came from, so you know the kind of work that we can do.

That pretty much sums it up right there. I understand that once you go somewhere you go there all the time, being loyal is to be respected. Both Michael Kraus and Matt Christensen have come back to Stay Tuned and no longer work for Project Two.

Our goal isn't to take business from anywhere else or make it so that you only do work with us, rather we would like to give BCM support and help you out in whatever way that we can.

~Ryan

P.S. The man who drives the white Evo works for the wholesale devision of Stay Tuned and has no correlation to the retail devision of Stay Tuned, so in working with us, you will never be working with him.

Flight_740
05-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Ok, Let me ask you this. What can you do on a self contained bass unit like the infinity bass link etc.....

I want to keep the factory bose unit in my car and do not want to buy a seperate amp and sub. I want it all self contained and clean looking. The bass link can be had for $300. Would you have anything like this? Or can you beat $300 on the bass link?

PureSound15
05-26-2005, 11:44 AM
I won't be able to give any pricing until we meet with Andy later this week and we work out the details of the sponsorship with him and the owner of Stay Tuned, Fred Felch.

Flight_740
05-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Well, What do you have? What would be normal pricing. im looking to do this very soon. I actually called stay tuned about a week ago and the guy I talked to had no idea what I was talking about.

PureSound15
05-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Rather than the Infinity Bass Link, which have a very high rate of failure, we would recommend looking into one of our Memphis Amplifiers. Memphis amps are very small and can be installed somewhere out of sight without worrying about heat problems. Memphis amps come with a 3 year warranty if installed by Stay Tuned including a 1 year over the counter exchange (If it breaks within a year, come in, and you'll leave with a brand new one installed).

Is there any particular reason that you are going towards the bass link? Size? Space? Sound?

We have many options to cover all of these problems.

We do have some new sales people who are still in training over at the Waukesha store, and seeing as we don't carry Inifinity products, that may explain his confusion.

Let me know what your goals are. You can do a small amp and sub using very little space and very little cash.

~Ryan

Flight_740
05-26-2005, 12:07 PM
Thanks for taking the time.

You hit it right on the head, cash is an issue.

My goals

1. Clean sound, The Bose sounds pretty good but needs a little more bass punch.

2. Clean and compact looking, I don't want to loose a lot of trunk space.(99 Infiniti Q45)

3.Price is an issue $300 would be my absolute most ammount to spend. Less is better. I already have wiring.

Does this help? Again thanks for taking a minute.

PureSound15
05-26-2005, 12:16 PM
As long as you already have the wiring run, that takes care of the install which will save you some cash. Hooking up an amp is somthing you can definatley do by yourself or even with the help of me in the parking lot.

I am going to talk to my boss Fred and see if I can get somthing together for you that will meet all of your goals. I will see if I can get a couple options together for you and let you make a decision.

The BassLink, if I am correct, uses a 10" woofer with a passive radiator on the opposite side, powered by a 200 watt amp. We can try to stay within those same parameters by using a 10" sub to solve the space problem.

I'll be out to lunch in a bit, but after that I will sit down with Fred and try to create a couple different options for you rather then just one.

~ Ryan

Flight_740
05-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Thank you. I will be watching for a reply.

A B4C Z
05-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Stay tuned should sell JL !!!

Kyle

PureSound15
05-26-2005, 12:47 PM
After talking with Fred and one of our other sales personel who have worked with q45's in the past, I have some questions that will be most easily answered if you could bring your car to the Franklin location so we can look at it.

I'll give you the main idea of our concerns.

1) Does the Q45 have a stock sub in the rear deck?
2) The Q45 is a very sealed car, even from the trunk. Right now I am working on pricing that includes an amp which would give 380 watts to the sub... but with a 10" sub, it may not make a huge difference seeing as how sealed that car is.
3) Are you planning on doing all of the wiring and everything yourself? The Q45 is a pretty difficult car to work with, but of course if you are doing it yourself you can take all the time you need and I can show you how to wire everything if needed.

The easiest thing to do in this case, like I said before, would be for you to bring your car into the shop so I, Mike, or Fred could look at it.

Getting a package together that includes an amp, sub and enclosure is do-able, but your car's situation is a bit different than most. We can definatley figure it out, just let me know if bringing the car here would be a problem at all.

~ Ryan

Flight_740
05-26-2005, 12:58 PM
Haha, It's funny you mention it. The Q's trunk is built like a steel coffin wich makes it very hard to deliver any sound. I do plan on doing my own install. Actually, the car has the power wires already ran. The car does not have a factory equipped sub. One thing to keep in mind is i will need an amp with level inputs on it because I do plan on keeping the factory setup in the car. I will try to make it up sometime next week with the car. What is your schedule for next week? What are the chances you are open monday?

PureSound15
05-26-2005, 01:30 PM
I figured you would need the speaker input on the Amp, I have picked out a pioneer amp that has it built in and will give you a better signal transfer then an outboard one.

Monday I will be here pretty much all day. My hours arn't quite set in stone here yet as I have lots of other stuff goin on right now (I have 3 Albums I need to lay down tracks for in the studio and I teach Drum Line at a local high school). But I am still here more hours of the week then I am ever in my bed. However next week is pretty clear so I will be here most of the hours that we are open, 10-8 week days and 10-6 on saturday.

~Ryan

UnderPSI
05-26-2005, 06:13 PM
I don't really want to get into that, the only thing I can tell you about that is it wasn't the driver who threw anything out of the car, it was the man who was riding with him.

What I can tell you is that I trust my friends and know that if they are riding with me they won't throw stuff at other cars.

P.S. The man who drives the white Evo works for the wholesale devision of Stay Tuned and has no correlation to the retail devision of Stay Tuned, so in working with us, you will never be working with him.

He is still an employee of Stay Tuned and Employees reflect the business and the way the business is run. I would not buy from a store of any kind knowing that the employees disrespect others property.

P.S. How's that fake ass hummer working for you?

PureSound15
05-26-2005, 06:33 PM
Sure, how an employee acts reflects the business itself, but no business owner ever knows how his people act when they are outside of work. If a FedEx driver was arrested for drunk driving, I wouldn't expect everybody to think that all FedEx drivers are drunks.

I have nothing to do with what he did, he chooses to do whatever he pleases outside of work. He works with car dealerships in the area and I myself don't even work with him anymore.

The only thing that I disagree with you about is thinking that because one person made a stupid decision, the company they work for is just as bad as them. I do, however, agree that you should be upset, and frankly I don't blame you. But you should aim your anger at him for the decisions he made, and not at the company he works for.

P.S. The hummer is our boss', and the its purpose is to be a "landmark" for Stay Tuned. Nobody is hiding that it is a hummer kit on a suburban frame. The interior is being built strictly by us under Fred's specifications. It's a promotional tool, an image or object that people can connect to the name... I don't think that there is a REAL talking and waving ice cream cone named "scoupie" outside of culvers walking around.. same idea, just less creepy.

pOrk
05-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Them fellahs at Project Two are hacks. The guys that meant buisness and did good work left, and now they **** up rides that dont need the help. For example, the 2300 doller LAMBO doors on a breeze where they hacked the living piss out of the wheel wells and the door jambs, and didn't fix or even attempt to cover up their jagged ass cuts.

Stay Tuned is pricey, but I have seen nothing but quality come from them. :thumbsup

SLOWC5
05-26-2005, 10:15 PM
FYI,

H2 Hummers are just jacked up GM frames, The same frame the suburban and tahoe use. I'm not getting into this stay tuned hummer thing, but the new H2's are just overpriced ugly suburbans....

JEFF

Lash
05-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Stay tuned should sell JL !!!

Kyle

DITTO!!!!!!! I'm sick of dealing with those sound-on-wheels camel...errr... fuktards to get my stuff!

Crawlin
05-26-2005, 10:54 PM
Them fellahs at Project Two are hacks. The guys that meant buisness and did good work left, and now they **** up rides that dont need the help. For example, the 2300 doller LAMBO doors on a breeze where they hacked the living piss out of the wheel wells and the door jambs, and didn't fix or even attempt to cover up their jagged ass cuts.

Stay Tuned is pricey, but I have seen nothing but quality come from them. :thumbsup

You mean the team rush car that had the walmart personal dvd player velcroed to the dash when it arrived at the shop?

UnderPSI
05-27-2005, 12:11 AM
Yea, don't even get me started on that pile of **** that he thinks is a show car. Just the hinges for the lambo doors where 600 something dollars, and no they weren't auto lifters crap. Not trying to hide the jagged cuts you say, mabey they where trying to fit the over all theme of the car. They don't make a kit for a plymouth breeze so they made it work because no one else would. Saying that Project Two are hacks because of that car is like saying that you are cool for trying to be a cop with your pile of ****.

SlowStee
05-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Yea, don't even get me started on that pile of **** that he thinks is a show car. Just the hinges for the lambo doors where 600 something dollars, and no they weren't auto lifters crap. Not trying to hide the jagged cuts you say, mabey they where trying to fit the over all theme of the car. They don't make a kit for a plymouth breeze so they made it work because no one else would. Saying that Project Two are hacks because of that car is like saying that you are cool for trying to be a cop with your pile of ****.
this is great :rolf :rolf

MoreTorque
05-27-2005, 12:29 AM
:locked: for now...