PDA

View Full Version : Sts Turbo?

STEALTHZR2
05-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Has anyone that you know have tried or has the STS Turbo system? I've read up about it and it seems to be a decent system. But I don't know about the price. I wrote to the company about the system and they had good answer what can be done the truck. Might ad it's a used Silverado SS 2000+. Turbo, supercharger....**** load of NOS :headbang ? Don't know what to do for a new truck I have in mind. If i buy this truck and turn in the S10.

www.ststurbo.com
http://www.ststurbo.com/z71_videos

Posted in Hwy chat buy accident. SORRY

GTSLOW
05-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Has anyone that you know have tried or has the STS Turbo system? I've read up about it and it seems to be a decent system. But I don't know about the price. I wrote to the company about the system and they had good answer what can be done the truck. Might ad it's a used Silverado SS 2000+. Turbo, supercharger....**** load of NOS :headbang ? Don't know what to do for a new truck I have in mind. If i buy this truck and turn in the S10.

www.ststurbo.com
http://www.ststurbo.com/z71_videos

Posted in Hwy chat buy accident. SORRY

They're great kits that are easy to install. Definately not somthing for the s10 unless you're looking to spend $$ on the fuelsystem/intake manifold.

nismodave
05-23-2005, 09:55 PM
I would do reasearch on some of the chevy/chevy truck forums.

I have heard mixed opinions on the STS kit cruising the Chevy forums.

I know one thing.....You will need to beef up the tranny.

USMARINE1108
05-23-2005, 10:03 PM
I've heard that they're just dyno queens. At least for 1/4 mile times, it's not worth it. Just what I've heard though.

GTSLOW
05-24-2005, 04:42 AM
I've heard that they're just dyno queens. At least for 1/4 mile times, it's not worth it. Just what I've heard though.

Hmm for some reason that sounds like it might be true :thumbsup Sofar all I've seen is dyno numbers, but no times. It might feel fast but that doesnt mean it is :)