PDA

View Full Version : Pimp My Ride green Cutlass in the area?

PB86MCSS
05-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Last night me and my girlfriend went to get some ice cream on hwy 100, I was sporting my 87' Cav since my Montes are dead :flipoff2: and I saw what appeared to be a clone to the green 86' Cutlass they did on Pimp My Ride. I know that car was on e-bay and doubt someone local got it, but who knows? It was night but looked like the same green shade, had a tan half vinyl top and some 18-20" wheels(drove by us slowly). Pretty pimp-tastic. Anyone else see this one?

I remember seeing a green Monte LS with a tan vinyl half top on some low-rider wheels last year or so too, must be a cool combination in the lowrider/big wheels world. :durr

BadAzzGTA89
06-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Last night me and my girlfriend went to get some ice cream on hwy 100, I was sporting my 87' Cav since my Montes are dead :flipoff2: and I saw what appeared to be a clone to the green 86' Cutlass they did on Pimp My Ride. I know that car was on e-bay and doubt someone local got it, but who knows? It was night but looked like the same green shade, had a tan half vinyl top and some 18-20" wheels(drove by us slowly). Pretty pimp-tastic. Anyone else see this one?

I remember seeing a green Monte LS with a tan vinyl half top on some low-rider wheels last year or so too, must be a cool combination in the lowrider/big wheels world. :durr
The monte use to be my buddy's 5 years ago before it had bling and i think it is 4th gen camaro green.