PDA

View Full Version : clean 2 door Malibu(at Al's)

PB86MCSS
05-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Went today to Al's looking for a ECM for my TPI Monte(no luck) and they just got in a very clean looking 2 door Malibu that was hit hard in the rear. So doors forward it looks straight and clean, good interior too(red/bench). Just giving a heads up, I forgot to see if its an A/C delete car...hmm....might have to go back ;).

Burgandy85SS
05-22-2005, 12:09 AM
I also saw that car there today, Looks as if it backed into a pole really hard. Seemed very clean. Notice the writing on the windshield of $800 obo?
Surprised I dint see you, got there at 9 till 11 then back after I went home to get drill and more tools at 2.

PB86MCSS
05-22-2005, 12:08 PM
I thought I saw the Skylark in the parking lot ;).

Yea, pretty strange how the Malibu was hit in back, person must of WOT-ed' in reverse it into a tree or pole? For $800 it doesnt seem bad since the front clip and doors looked practically mint plus the interior too.

I noticed the remains of that SS were gone already too, that was quick.

What were you there for?

Burgandy85SS
05-25-2005, 09:35 PM
I needed a few parts for a car I just purchased(power window motors,interior trim,mouldings and other small stuff)
Looks as if I will be heading there again this Saturday for a rear window motor for our Seville.