PDA

View Full Version : street racing,car shows & drag movie~!

50notch
05-21-2005, 02:45 AM
Hey this is Andrew you may know me as the one who drives around with a vid camera....What im trying to get togther is make a movie of alot of cars from hwy,the Grove,and other drag tracks and or street races! I invested in alot of computer software and have everything I need to edit to the mili sec add music and almost everything you could think of! What im trying to get at with this thread is if you want to be in a movie that could just very well get sold on ebay and arround hwy let me know and set somthing up with me if you dont want to be filmed on hwy doing ne thing "don't worry no plates will be shown on the film and wont fall into the wrong hands! Some clips i have are of project2 car show, Kilpatrics drag car, the grove, hwy, drifting, real street drags. Some people may think i dont know what im doing and ill be honest i really dont this is new to me just wanted to try somthing new and thought it would be a cool idea seeing that we have chi town and all them boys with their cars why dont we show then what we have! :headbang

STKMACH
05-21-2005, 03:41 AM
Hey this is Andrew you may know me as the one who drives around with a vid camera....What im trying to get togther is make a movie of alot of cars from hwy,the Grove,and other drag tracks and or street races! I invested in alot of computer software and have everything I need to edit to the mili sec add music and almost everything you could think of! What im trying to get at with this thread is if you want to be in a movie that could just very well get sold on ebay and arround hwy let me know and set somthing up with me if you dont want to be filmed on hwy doing ne thing "don't worry no plates will be shown on the film and wont fall into the wrong hands! Some clips i have are of project2 car show, Kilpatrics drag car, the grove, hwy, drifting, real street drags. Some people may think i dont know what im doing and ill be honest i really dont this is new to me just wanted to try somthing new and thought it would be a cool idea seeing that we have chi town and all them boys with their cars why dont we show then what we have! :headbang I guess no one wants to do this