PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: OEM Ws6 hood and whole clip from Lt1 car

djbuschke
05-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Just bought a Ls1 style front for my t/a and don't need the Lt1 front anymore
If anyone needs headlight buckets, fenders, front bumper, or my RAM AIR HOOD, please let me know.

Hood, black, needs to be refinished and a little glass work done on one corner(this is an OEM hood, not a replica) I'd like to get about $500 for it

Fenders, black, good shape Off a formula, so no holes for the ground effects to hook up. not a big deal, i can drill those for you if you'd like. Would like $120 for these each (the mouldings are burnished from someone who buffed the car prior to my ownership)

Front Fascia $225 w/o foam support $250 w/ foam. This is Teal in color and was bought as a replacement for my crappy one, never installed cuz i bought the ls1 front.

Fog light brackets and front support brace will be for sale as well, make offer

headlight buckets and covers are good, one working headlight motor, the other, not sure, it doesn't quit, when you put the headlights down, still runs and makes an annoying clicking sound for about 5 seconds.

Also, have the airbox which is in great shape, just bought a new cover for it, and it's got a K&N filter. However, i don't know if i need to keep any of the rubber parts to adapt the Ls1 style to the LT1 TB, so i'm holding off on that for now, but after the parts come it'll be up f/s as well

I have decribed to my best knowledge all my parts, if you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact me!
thanks!!
Duane

Heat Seeker WS6
05-16-2005, 11:32 PM
ttt
Duane's a good guy to work with as I got most of my parts through him. :thumbsup

T'S 95T/A
05-18-2005, 01:36 PM
I would like to take a look at the hood. What year is the hood off of? How bad is the finish? any pics?

djbuschke
05-18-2005, 05:17 PM
feel free to come on down and take a gander at it. it was originally off a '96 formula Ws6 car, i bought it in perfect condition and had it refinished/painted black. it's still useable like it is, doesn't look perfect. (i would say 85% perfect) I have pics, if you want, but it'd probably be more beneficial to you if you come look at it. i'm only 5 minutes south of 7 mile fair. real easy to get to. only make 2 turns off the freeway.

T'S 95T/A
05-23-2005, 08:56 AM
shoot me a pm with your phone. or what time is good to swing by, i could be there around 3:30 pm durning the week days :thumbsup

OldSchoolSS
05-24-2005, 01:09 PM
Duane,

Do you still have the shortblock from the formula? I had talked to you a long time ago when you first decided to part out the car. Also if you still have the WS6 hood I wouldn't mind looking at that too(if I came down for the block).

-Scott

djbuschke
05-24-2005, 02:24 PM
I have the block as well as the hood. feel free to come down and check them out. I live just off highway 20 in Racine, near Frank Boucher. my # is 262 515 4321.
thanks
duane

(got rid of the clip with a stock hood i had, but i still have the OE Ws6 hood)

OldSchoolSS
05-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Alright I'll call you when I figure out a time that I can run down there to look at the stuff.

Thanks,

Scott