PDA

View Full Version : Bad day of fishing

Silver03SRT
05-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Well i know this isnt car related but thought you guys might get a kick out of this story. I went fishing the other day with my buddy in his canoe. We caught a few bass and northern. Had a pretty good day until we are about to leave and the canoe tips. I lost my rod and a few lures. My cell phone was in my pocket too. Thank god a few of our friends were out there to rescue us because the water was cold and we were about 300 feet from shore. So anyways anyone here wanna buy a 14' canoe for about 800 used 2 times.

lotsals1
05-11-2005, 08:04 PM
naw i could go on the bottom of the lake and get one for free :rolf

CruxGNZ
05-11-2005, 11:35 PM
anyone here wanna buy a 14' canoe for about 800 used 2 times.
You serious? Just thought I would ask.

!M!

SlowStee
05-11-2005, 11:42 PM
Well i know this isnt car related but thought you guys might get a kick out of this story. I went fishing the other day with my buddy in his canoe. We caught a few bass and northern. Had a pretty good day until we are about to leave and the canoe tips. I lost my rod and a few lures. My cell phone was in my pocket too. Thank god a few of our friends were out there to rescue us because the water was cold and we were about 300 feet from shore. So anyways anyone here wanna buy a 14' canoe for about 800 used 2 times.
Bet you felt pretty damn cool :thumbsup

fireguyrick
05-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Were did this happen? Was it a nice fishing rod? If so I might have to toss on my drysuit and go salvage diving LOL.

Rick

Silver03SRT
05-12-2005, 03:42 PM
You serious? Just thought I would ask.

!M!
Ya if you want it i will talk to my buddy and most likely sell it to anyone who wants it. Cost was $1000. Ya it was a nice fishing cost me $300 for rod and reel. St. Croix rod and shamno reel. Trust me i did feel stupid screaming for help to my buddies. And people comming out on their decks asking us if we are ok.