PDA

View Full Version : Really bad motorcycle accident

Flight_740
05-10-2005, 10:39 AM
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=8E798686-3B5E-4780-9B7E-BDA963164502

Teufelhunden
06-01-2005, 10:47 PM
:wooo :wooo jesus f'ing christ...those bikes looked new too :wooo :wooo

<saves video for when my sons want to buy motorcycles>

BAD LS1
06-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Wholy sh!t! :wow

must have been central america or mexico cuz that was a brand new white chevy express 2500 van right there one bike ended up in.

Looks like the guy ran into them on purpose?

Teufelhunden
06-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Someone translate please...no habla espanol :confused

Teufelhunden
06-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Questions...how is there three different camera angles? That fact throws up a big reg flag. Was it staged somehow? Was it some kind of event gone bad? The guy in the car looked as he was on a mission there. Revenge motive? :confused

Flight_740
06-02-2005, 11:48 AM
I had my buddy Carlos watch the vid. He told me that one of the guys killed was a famous mexican T.V. star. They were actually filming a comercial and thats the reason for the different camera angels. They never informed the local government of any filming done on public roads there for all public traffic was still permitted to pass through. They "suspect" the car driver of being drunk but was actually let off because he paid a huge fine instead of being put in prison. Only in Mexico.

Teufelhunden
06-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Another for the blooper reel then.

Cryptic
06-02-2005, 05:02 PM
wow... my stomach hit the floor man

GHOSST
06-06-2005, 07:08 PM
They "suspect" the car driver of being drunk but was actually let off because he paid a huge fine instead of being put in prison. Only in Mexico.
Sounds like a hit, he got off too? All the makings. Popular star, (probably owed someone some money, or some debt, or screwed someone over, or probably some jealous competition wanted him wiped out), commercial in public, open to the public, at night, commit crime, claim possible drunkeness, and simply just pay the fine (or someone off), which was hefty, thousands probably (make it look bad). Only in Mexico is right.:headbang:headbang, or the actor could have simply played a role that the guy didn't like:thumbsup, like some people get with soap operas, or Wrestling... they hate the real life people! Or the guy was probably trying to pass, and the commercial being shot (unknowingly to the public) was blocking the road, and the drunk guy just plowed through... which seems feesable because he probably had money and just paid the right people off..... Mexico!!!!