PDA

View Full Version : Most amazing hunt video ever....

Prince Valiant
05-07-2005, 07:54 AM
Lion hunt... (http://www.czabe.com/mediaclips/index.shtml?a=showclip&id=289)

Personally, I am not a big fan of hunting lions/most predators as they are not good eating...I'm purely a hunt to eat kind of guy. Hunting a problematic predator is another story though (don't know the circumstances of this...looked purely like a trophy hunt)

Guy is LUCKY!

GTSLOW
05-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Lion hunt... (http://www.czabe.com/mediaclips/index.shtml?a=showclip&id=289)

Personally, I am not a big fan of hunting lions/most predators as they are not good eating...I'm purely a hunt to eat kind of guy. Hunting a problematic predator is another story though (don't know the circumstances of this...looked purely like a trophy hunt)

Guy is LUCKY!

Wholy f00k!!!!

Anakonda69
05-07-2005, 12:20 PM
don't see whay the were hunting it but whatever. too bad he didn't get'em.

Flight_740
05-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Thats old and still pisses me off when I see it. Wish the lion would have really gotten that bastard. :fire

Car Guy
05-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Thats old and still pisses me off when I see it. Wish the lion would have really gotten that bastard. :fire

I 2nd that, vids like 1 1/2 years old and I wish the dude would have got eaten.

Oviously it was about a pirze or trophy, those dudes dont know how to hunt look at them there shooting in the range of each other :rolf

******* ass holes

STEALTHZR2
05-08-2005, 11:57 AM
DAMN.... :wooo

1fastsol
05-08-2005, 03:09 PM
nice. dude should of got eaten!!! :headbang

animal
05-10-2005, 08:20 AM
Heh, that's some major pucker factor there.

In hindsight, they should've been using a caliber that would've dropped that thing the first time they hit it.

Irish
05-10-2005, 09:16 AM
I hope that F**king piece of sh*t rots in hell and that the Lion is able to feast on the Hunter's flesh for all eternity with out them beign able to die. They get to feel the pain and agony FOREVER!!!!! :fire :fire :fire

I just called the number at the end of the vid to tear them a new asshole but, come to find out it isn't that company. So now I will sit and stew about the reckless nature of those hunters. May they be carried of in the middle of the night by that Lion's pride!

Teufelhunden
05-10-2005, 09:34 AM
That's not hunting...what a waste. I can only hope the guides and sport hunter changed their ways after getting a second chance...doubtful :rolleyes:

I hope that F**king piece of sh*t rots in hell and that the Lion is able to feast on the Hunter's flesh for all eternity with out them beign able to die. They get to feel the pain and agony FOREVER!!!!! :fire :fire :fire

I just called the number at the end of the vid to tear them a new asshole but, come to find out it isn't that company. So now I will sit and stew about the reckless nature of those hunters. May they be carried of in the middle of the night by that Lion's pride!Whoa...Josh, is there something you want to tell us? hehe :thumbsup

Irish
05-10-2005, 09:53 AM
I am not an animal rights activist or anything like that. What pissed me of more than anyhting is there was more than one person shooting at the Lion. If it would have been heads up the Lion would have had a nice lunch instead of being killed.

Teufelhunden
05-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Looks like one the guides used a shotgun as well...but not a buckshot load. When the lion is charging look for what looks like a shotgun pellet blast?

Prince Valiant
05-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Lions kicking @$$

lion vs hyena's (http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/newvideos/UNORIGNAL.CO.UK%20-%20lion%20vs%20hyena.wmv)

Teufelhunden
05-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Lions kicking @$$ouch

Irish
05-11-2005, 07:16 AM
MINT!!!! :headbang

SLOWC5
05-15-2005, 11:58 PM
people hunt not always to eat, but for the sport. To hunt a lion is a minimum of a 21 day hunt, $25,000. plus what it takes to get to africa. If i remember right about $1000 a person. Hunting any of the "big 5" African animals requires the use of a rifle larger than .375 H&H. Most lion hunters use .416 weatherby's, .500, .600, .700 nitros.

JEFF