PDA

View Full Version : There's nothing I can say about this.........

USMARINE1108
05-05-2005, 09:39 PM
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/index.shtml

Nothing I can say about this, at least nothing that won't get me banned from this forum.

Prince Valiant
05-05-2005, 09:43 PM
I look at something like that and just :rolleyes:

Obviously the goal of the site is to get you angry....these guys don't really care about troops or forsaking them, hating them, or anything of the like. They are anti-social twits who get off on getting people riled up...and think they've found the button to push to get what they want.

Why give them exactly what they want? They deserve nothing of the sort.

Yooformula
05-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Dead link but we do have a private forum for offensive language.

Yooformula
05-05-2005, 10:02 PM
I just looked at Google's cache of the webiste and HOLY SH|T what a bunch of pieces of sh|t. :fire

Al
05-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Whenever I hear people saying stuff like "we should not involve ourselves in other peoples business," I usually give them the same analogy:

If your neighbor beats his kids and wife, would you step in to stop it? Is it the right thing to call the police? And if you don't, how would you feel if one day he murdered his family? It is easier to put fires out when they are small!

They do have a point in reguards to others and intervention. But I have to ask where they draw the line?

theavenger333
05-06-2005, 01:49 AM
the site got taken down, buncha folks hacked it and it was brought down by the server it was hosted on

USMARINE1108
05-06-2005, 03:15 PM
the site got taken down, buncha folks hacked it and it was brought down by the server it was hosted on

Link still works. Bastards must have got it back up.

Yooformula
05-06-2005, 03:31 PM
People like that will never and have never known the sense of honor and call of duty. I truly dont think they understand sacrifice at all. :flipoff2:

srt4eh
05-07-2005, 07:05 AM
Our problem is this: the military is a lifestyle these morons chose. What idiot risks their life for a country?

geez.....so I guess freedom isn't something these idiots value. :flipoff2:

srt4eh
05-07-2005, 07:13 AM
these sites should make you guys happy...

http://www.silencemichaelcrook.org/
http://www.citizensagainstmichaelcrook.com/

:thumbsup

carkid0101
05-07-2005, 09:40 AM
thats the most rediculous thing ive ever read. Its funny how they openly show how the US's freedoms arent important to them. Then at the bottom of each page they have a law, or freedom, granting them the right to do what their doing. They'll get what they have coming, dont worry about them. Everyone knows deepdown that the Armed Forces are doing the absolute right thing.

:chair: Michael Crook :flipoff2:

GTSLOW
05-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Hey I see SMS_1 signed the guest book :thumbsup

I try not to let stuff like that get to me :)

I like this guys quote: If you feel the need to burn the American Flag, please wrap yourself in it first!

fireguyrick
05-07-2005, 03:21 PM
I like how he says Military retirees should get no benefits and so on. Also how he talks about people in the military get free rides for food, shelter, and a pay check more or less.

I wonder if he has a issue with Firefighters and Paramedics. I mean MOST of the average day we do almost nothing. We wash our equipment, cook, watch TV, play Basketball. I mean we get paid for that, along with getting really good benefits. I suppose we are also a drain on society, and we are a bunch of morons for doing what we do.

This guy is a Oxygen Bandit. He steals Oxygen that could be better used by someone else.

Rick